Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

akhoovewally

I think that we should be able to change the colors of the clothes. I’ll buy clothes in the W Shop that I like the style of, but want to change the color. For example, I love the look of the bows from the W Shop, but just the red, blue, and pink do not match every outfit. My pet is wearing a maroon colored dress, but the red bow does not match because it is too bright! I think we should be able to change the color of the items without changing the style.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

akhoovewally

I think we should be able to design the front of our house. Webkinz allows us to design the inside, but I think we should be able to design the front, as if someone were looking at our house from a street view. For example, we could design the size and shape of the house itself and the roof, the color of the front, add a porch, and more. We could also have our friends’ houses as our neighbors and see them side by side with ours!

Laur776

I think the treetop room should update according to the seasons, like the outdoor rooms. It’s pretty weird that it is winter, but on the treetop it looks like summer. That wouldn’t really take much time, but there are a lot of images to create. Also, there should be weather on the treetop rooms, that would be pretty cool :)

Fracktail

I like to think that the treetop rooms are so high that they transcend Kinzville, Webkinz World, and eventually the universe, until it reaches a sort of suspended animation in its own separate dimension. That makes absolutely no sense and I bet all the scientists in the world just simultaneously gagged as I wrote that, but I don’t care because this isn’t science, this is mad science. And mad science requires no background knowledge. Just an evil laugh and some crazy hair. (I satisfy both requirements.)

Laur776

You also should change the treetop rooms’ shape into a more natural, irregular one, because a square tree isn’t natural (but keep the place we can put items on the way it is).

sierra2002

u need more apps on google play plz and thanks

flu908

I love webkinz ,but I have a problem. I have a webkinz quest telling me to walk the runway, but there is no runway in the clubhouse anymore. I surely don’t want that quest to be stuck on my screen. Can you add it back please?

Comments are closed.