Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,994 replies, has 1,422 voice, and was last updated by  dar2001 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

They need to make the days till recess like ten or something a bit shorter

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bluestar3

I agree!

Becky71W

I think more like 5. There are 5 school days a week so I think on the 5th day you should have recess.

Bluestar3

I think you should make more Webkinz googles! The googles are really cool and unique! Thanks, Bℓυєѕтαя3

Becky71W

I remember you!

Becky71W

I think we need more shoes. Just like you made Birthstone wings and dresses you need to make matching shoes. And more High Heel Shoes, like the pink strappy heels in the KinzStyle Outlet and the ones that come with the Rockerz Papillon Dog. We need at least a basic black pump. Please just make more high heels and sparkly shoes.

momsattic

OH YES! More shoes! Sparkly, sequined, shiny, snazzy shoes! – and matching hair accessories!

Becky71W

I would like to have sent mail. Just like we have read and unread mail, we really need a sent mail. That way if we forget what we have sent to certain friends or if someone say’s they never got it, you could look through your sent mail and see if you did indeed forget to send. I just think it would be a great help to us.

I agree and make a strong support for this! It would make things a lot easier for traders. ~MORHB~

momsattic

DITTO!

AvzoraGW

Becky71W – great idea! i like to give gifts to my friends, but i have a lot of them and sometimes i wonder if i’ve given them the same thing already, you know? maybe we could sort the sent mail by recipient, too? thx, Ganz!

Totally!!!

Another suggestion I have is seasonal wallpaper and flooring for outdoor rooms. For example, when Ganz changes the outside rooms for the season, snow in Winter, leaves in Autumn, little flowers with light green grass in Spring, dark green grass for Summer. Plus the background (wallpaper) to match. ~MORHB~

Becky71W

Exactly!!!

momsattic

Yes, Ganz, what “MOM” said. Have really, really wished for this since I’ve been on.

AvzoraGW

MORBH! great ideas! i would also like to see something like a cityscape with skyscrapers in the background and maybe a nasty old alley for my alley cat . . . . there could be a scary dark woods for Halloween or a fairy land with fireflies at night. a glistening Christmas scene . . . .

Comments are closed.