Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.11

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

I think that we should be able to move our pets around in the “My Pets” widget. One of my most-used Webkinz is at the VERY LAST PAGE and so I have to go through like 42 pages in order to get to the Jazzmaster. IT’S SO PAINFUL. D: (Not really. Just time-consuming.)

eberry12

Oh this page is going to be awesome xD. I have tons of suggestions! I am a really big trader, and I got banned forever because nobody told my I couldn’t say numbers, so… my suggestion is that I would love it if only people that hacked or scammed where banned. I mean you wont let people say bad things, so why ban them if they try? It will never work for them to say any of those words. But I mean if someone is hacking well then yeah ban them. But if you are trying to say something you didn’t know was allowed, why ban? Ok that’s my first suggestion. Now my second suggestion is similar. You know how in regular Kinz chat they have friend finder? I would love it if you could add that to Kinz chat Plus as well! I play on Kinz Chat Plus alot on my spare account, and I have friends, but takes so long to find their room. Then on kinz chat it has friend finder and its really easy! Ok I have one last suggestion for now. About the full membership thing, mine expires December 29th, and I said I wasn’t going to adopt another Webkinz because I was kind of outgrowing the plush, and I have no eStore points. That would be awesome if accounts didn’t expire, I know it gets you good business, but its not fair. I know the accounts don’t go away, but you become a free member, and for a big trader that is really bad. So I would like account to not expire to becoming free members. Thanks!

shoshoneno1

Dear Gennelle, I’ve asked this before and gotten the advice to contact Support, which I did. Their answer was to change browsers, which I did. I’ve emptied my cache, changed pets, asked for help numerous times from different hosts but NEVER do I get an explanation for my problem or better yet, a FIX. Problem: Why do the Moonberries and Sno-Cones NOT change when watered, weeded, or harvested????? All of the other berries do, and also the Special Plants that I have in my garden BUT the Moonberries and Sno-Cones are driving me to distraction and have been for months now. Support said when they tried my account, they worked. Well, they DON’T work for me. What is wrong? Please, PLEASE fix my problem or tell me why it can’t be done. Thank you, Gennelle. Shoshoneno1

Zingoz Pop is for everyone. 10

Comments are closed.