Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

OceanStar

Bring the road trip to Canada, to ALL the provinces.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mcfield

Hi Gennelle, it would be awesome if “badges” were updated to be more “collectible”. If players could see all the available badges that they can earn they could work towards achieving them by playing the games, etc. The badge pages could show all available badges and then when the player earns them they could become highlighted or check marked. In the Webkinz World of “collecting” it would be awesome to have something else to “collect”!

Becky71W

I agree that they should. But WI has all of that information. But I would rather learn about Webkinz from Ganz, not another website.

that is a good idea!Also webkinz you need to make more zumbuddy furniture. Like not the kind you put in your webkinz room but the kind that goes in your zumbuddy room. You need like a zippy zum bed and a peeking zum table and that sort of stuff. Also i think a bathroom set would be more realistic like the webkinz rooms. Hope this idea works!

Laur776

I have some suggestions:
      1) Try to make less dogs. I don’t say to stop making them, but make them more rarely. You make every month like 2 dogs, which are the basic dog model with some text and patterns, and sometimes real dogs. They are nice, but there are like 150 dogs in Webkinz, so I think you should make more of other animals, and try making some real animals that aren’t in Webkinz.
      2) Add a special category for eStore items in the WShop, with it’s own sub-categories. It’s hard to find something now with all those eStore and WShop items.
      3) Make more clothes for boys. In Webkinz I have as many boys as girls, and it’s really hard to find something for the boys. Everytime new clothes are added, usually half of them are Deluxe, and just a few are for boys. Also, try to make less Deluxe things. Every new theme has at least 3 Deluxe items, which are sometimes the coolest items of that theme. You made the Enchanted Train Station theme, which is Deluxe-only, so it would be nice to make a theme in which all items are available to everyone (including free members).
      4) About moving doors… I’ve heard that you are working on it, and I have some ideas. What about more doors? This shouldn’t be so hard to add, but I don’t know. There should be more colors of the normal door, maybe more versions like a glass door, but also theme-specific doors, like a Neo-Gothic door that works, an egyptian-themed pyramid entrace, and others. Also, more versions of outdoor, treetop and underwater room doors/entraces, and some larger ones (2 or more squares wide) like a Victorian Garden Entrace, a bridge for treetop, or some “road” entrace that is 2 squares wide, which would look nice next to actual roads.
      5) Moving rooms: It has been suggested a lot of times, and I think is a little bit hard to add. It would be very useful, because a lot of people have their rooms messed up. I hope to see the 4 and 5 suggestions added before 10′th Webkinz Day anniversary :)
      So yeah, that’s it, i wrote my ideas. If I’ll have more I will post them here. Thanks for reading :)

Laur776 those are great ideas! I was thinking the same thing about the e store separate place! It is sooo hard to find regular items now! More room themes and clothes are needed to! I have over eighty webkinz and over half are boys! Great idea! Hope this idea gets through!

Could we please do something about doors? Also, maybe lower the price of estore walls and floors? I have still bought one, but they used to be a lot less expensive I noticed! I think I would have bought at least one floor and wall with my monthly points, if they were not like 4000 points each! I liked it when they were like 2000. Thanks for listening!

AvzoraGW

also massively agree with this idea! i was able to use the eStore points from the #OneWebkinzWorld challenge to buy pets, but couldn’t afford a lot of other things that would also be nice to have. pricing seems very uneven.

auntmargie

Is it possible for Webkinz to make all prizes for trade or sale. I love most all of the gifts we get, but some are not my style. Can we please change this! My dock is full of stuff someone else might love. Thanks friends.

Becky71W

I so second this request!!!

momsattic

I concur, and call the question! What a great way to express it, auntmargie, and you are so right. Anyone like a couple of Rocketship Beds?? lol

xoingtoby

EVERYTHING should be kinzpostable!! Yes, even e-store items. Honestly, what does Ganz care if we buy something from the estore and kinzpost it to a friend? It still gets purchased. And the items that are won – again, why does Ganz care if we kinzpost our items or not? I have never, never understood this. I heard an explanation one time from Ganz that they don’t do it with estore because what if you had a little brother that kinzposted an item that you bought – but that was such a terrible answer because we shouldn’t be sharing our passwords anyway and if you did and that person sent out the stuff you bought, then I guess it was a good lesson to you not to share your password. I just really think that every single item, whether won or purchased should have the ability to send it to a friend. What are friends for, but to brighten their day with something they couldn’t get otherwise?

AvzoraGW

oh, yes, please! and it doesn’t even make sense which stuff can be sold or given away. i have “big bowl of soup” which is messy, yucky looking green stuff, and it can’t be sold or traded, but the stuff you get from the wish factory can all be traded and sold. maybe there needs to be some kind of policy like you can only trade the best stuff with your bffs from My Page or something, but it should be something that makes sense anyway. at least let me sell or throw out stuff i don’t want. thx, auntmargie! (lol! i have an aung margie in real life! hah!)

Exora

the more i think about this issue, the more i come to believe that EVERYTHING should be tradeable, giftable, and saleable. i think it should be up to parents to teach their kids and supervise them on line. also, i think it would be better for a child to learn a hard lesson on webkinz world when it’s only a virtual item than in real life when it could be a real problem. i understand Ganz has a concern that one sibling might bully a younger child into sending him/her something valuable. but if the younger one can send it to the older one, he/she can always complain to Mom who can make the older one send it back. i don’t think Ganz needs to get involved. DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH THE GANZ POLICY ON RESTRICTING TRADING? PLEASE COMMENT HERE. thx, all!

Comments are closed.