Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Pokekinz

Agreed, Checkersleaopard. I think the Sleep Bar should definately be added (that ones my favorite, and I actually had the idea for it too, but I was too lazy to post it :P ). I’m not sure about the Bathroom Bar. It might get kind of annoying when you’re in the Kinzville park or the Clubhouse. I figured the Health Bar also counted as cleanliness, and I think it probably does, since it boosts your pets health when you give them a bath. And it would be useful to have a Sleep Bar, because when ever I go to Doctor Quack’s, my pet always needs more sleep. Seriously. Even if I leave them in bed for days stright, they need more sleep?? With the Sleep Bar, then you can just say “IN YOUR FACE DOCTOR QUACK!!” And have a goodly doodly day in Webkinz World. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Well that was my thought too about the sleep bar. Yeah Dr. Quack! But i also think that the bathroom bar would be nice so that there is some reason to actually need a toilet / bathroom. I dont think it would be annoying. As it goes down you dont immediately have to respond. i mean maybe around like forty percent or something,but still. it would only be an every like forty minute need and if you let it get low your pets happiness just goes down. Probably the cleanliness one isnt needed.

Taffyta27

Agreed Pokekinz. That is great. The bathroom bar is a bit weird but I like the sleep bar, so Dr.Quack can improve the phrases.

it is a bit but like what is the point of having a bathroom/ I mean if there was a reason to have the tub and toilet and sink then they would be more popular and wouldn’t just sit there. I mean what is the point of them?

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.19

nikisniki

Can we please get some new GanzWorld reward prizes for Webkinz? It’s been forever since we’ve had any changes and Webkinz Friends is still up and useless. Thanks

xHxHxAx

I don’t know if anyone has suggested this or not, but I’d really like a “Clear Room” button in Webkinz that would take out all the items including wallpaper and flooring. I have wall items (mostly windows) that I can’t move/remove manually because they are stuck over doorways and it makes me very upset when I want to change a room’s theme but can’t because of this. I can’t even choose the item or my pet ends up walking into the next room. It’s quite irritating.

abbygirldog

make the webkinz app avabile to ios 6

Comments are closed.