Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 6,341 replies, has 160 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 2 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Don’t mind me, I’m just fixing the tags (hopefully I put them all down right… it’s really hard redoing these things when they get deleted >.< I unfortunately don't remember the page number for the Superkinz Roleplay (of course I forgot to write that one down XP )… so I'll try to get to that a little later. If I left out any tags, let me know! (Also, I started typing up the tag for me and Lucky's Mysterious Mayhem roleplay, but the tags kept on glitching and would not allow me to type in the page number or who's turn it is, which is why that tag is half-completed :/ )) (also, I apologize for my inactivity the past few days! I've been kinda busy, but.. since I'll be confined in a hotel room the next two days to wait out a hurricane, I should hopefully be on a little more)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

Hey, TaffyKitty! Thanks so much for fixing the tags!! No, it’s all right, I think you did! Aw, yeah, I’m sure it is…I was going to fix them yesterday, but then I forgot, and I couldn’t remember whose turn it was in half of them. :/ Thanks for doing that, though, I appreciate it! :) Also, I have the Superkinz Roleplay bookmarked, and it’s on page 97, so I’ll put that in the tags, if that’s okay. (And by the way, I’m really sorry I still haven’t replied to that!! D: I know it’s probably been way more than ten days…I really need to get to replying to that!) (Oh, and it’s okay, there’s no need to apologize!! I understand that you’ve been busy! Ah, really? That doesn’t sound too fun. :/ I have been praying for you and your state, and I hope you and your family stay safe during the hurricane!! If you are able to come on a bit more, that would be great, but if you can’t, I understand, too, and thanks for letting us know!)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, ilovemoonie! No problem!! I thought it would be a good idea to fix them before I totally forgot what was up there, hahah XD (plus it’s kinda hard to operate he roleplays on here with the tags being gone) And ah yeah, it definitely is… Especially since I kinda forgot the page numbers and whose turn it was in some of them and stuff until I jogged my memory :P That’s alright! You’re welcome! Ah, and thanks for adding in the page number, ilovemoonie! I have all of the roleplays and their corresponding page numbers in my notes app, except for that one (I can’t believe I never put that one in there, goofy me XP ) I’ll go write it down, though, so I remember what page it’s on in case the tags are to get deleted again. And it’s okay! I almost forgot a bit about that roleplay, to be honest, eheheh (lately I’ve been so focused on my Marvel Webkinz, that I easily forget about other things that don’t have to do with them, eheh) And thanks for understanding!!….

TaffyKitty12

… Today’s the last day of my little ‘vacation in a vacation’, so I should hopefully be on more starting tomorrow! Also, thanks so much, ilovemoonie! I definitely appreciate your prayers!! The good news is, the hurricane has pretty much passed where we are now.. all that’s left are some clouds and a bit of rain, heheh. The area where I’m at didn’t experience a whole lot of damage, so that’s good! I am going to continue praying for everyone who’s in it’s path, though. No problemo! Hope to talk to ya again soon, ilovemoonie, and have a nice day!

ilovemoonie

Hi, TaffyKitty! :) Haha, yeah, that’s probably a good idea XD We wouldn’t want to forget all the tags! (And yeah, it is pretty hard…I don’t remember when we first started using the tags for roleplays, but they really are useful!) And ah, yeah…that’s what I did, too. I unfortunately couldn’t remember a lot of those already. :/ And thanks for understanding!! No problem! It’s okay! I just recently added that bookmark on my computer, so I just checked it real quick to find the number. :) (It’s okay, sometimes I can do that, too! I’ll be meaning to bookmark a roleplay page or something, but then I keep forgetting to do it :P) That sounds good! ;) Yeah, hopefully they shouldn’t be deleted again! And thanks, I’m glad you understand!! Ah, yeah, I’m the same way! Lately I’ve been so caught up in my Marvel Webkinz characters that I keep forgetting about other things. (And I keep wanting to write stories about my Steve and Bucky for some reason…between…

ilovemoonie

…Bucky’s backstory, bio, and a few other short things, I’ve already written over 15,000 words about them! :o ) Anyway…you’re welcome! Ah, okay, that’s cool! I look forward to seeing you on a bit more, then! :D I’m sorry I haven’t been very active lately, either…for some reason, when the forums become rather inactive, I seem to become inactive on here, too, even if I have things to reply to :P And you’re welcome! I’m always happy to pray for a friend! Ah, really? That’s great to hear, I’m glad you didn’t get hit very hard by it!! I will definitely continue to pray for everyone who is being affected by it, though! Thanks, TaffyKitty, and same to you! I hope you have a great day, and hopefully we can talk more soon! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, ilovemoonie! Hahah, yeah, since it wouldn’t be good if I forgot all of ‘em! (Ah yeah, it is! And hm… I dunno if I’m right… but I think we started using them last May or June, I believe? I’m glad we use them… it would be he’s to remember who’s turn itis in what if we didn’t have ‘em) That’s okay! And no problem! Ah, thanks! I ended up putting the link to that page in my notes app yesterday, so I won’t forget it again XD (and it’s okay!! I have links and the page numbers to all of the roleplays in this one app that I use, bur I somehow forgot to update the one for the Superkinz roleplay… so I just had the really old link and page number for it back when it was on the other forum, and that didn’t help me, eheh :P ) Me, too! Hopefully they don’t! And no problem! Like I said, it’s totally alright! Haha, really? I guess we’re both experiencing the same thing XD But yeah, lately, I’ve been..

TaffyKitty12

… very focused on all of my Marvel Webkinz… I’ve been typing up stories about them and everything, heheh :P (and I’m even starting to type up my Steve’s bio, which I’m guessing will be kinda long) (haha, well it’s okay! It’s cool that you’re writing stories about your Steve and Bucky!! :D And whoa, really?!?! :o That’s a lot of words! Gosh, and I thought my dinner party story was long! (last time I checked, it was about 4,000 or so words long) But hey, it’s pretty cool that you write about them so much, if ya ask me!! ;) And thanks! I might get a little busy with stuff later on this week, however, I should still be more active than I was this past weekend, so expect to see a good amount of me on here XD Ah, and it’s okay! I actually get the same way sometimes, heheh, so you’re fine! And thanks again!! Ah yep, I will be, too! I feel so bad for all those people who don’t have any power or have had damage to their homes >.< I pray they recover soon!…

TaffyKitty12

… Thanks again, ilovemoonie! And alrighty, same to you! Hope to talk to ya on here more soon! ;) (and sorry this was kinda long, by the way XP )

Hey, daft! Thank you for fixing them! I have no idea how you remember them all, to be honest. XD You did a great job! And about the inactivity, it’s okay. I’ve been pretty busy myself lately, so I don’t mind. =P Stay safe, buddy!

Oh gosh, autocorrect.. XD I meant *Taffy, of course. Not daft. XD

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! No problem! Haha, to be honest, if I didn’t have most of the roleplays and their corresponding page numbers written down, I probably would’ve forgotten at least half of those tags XD And thanks! It’s okay! We all have those times… I’ve been pretty inactive since Thursday, but now that I’m not a busy, I’ll probably be on a lot more, ’cause that just be what I do, hahah (and thank you, emi!!) Oh, and haha, it’s okay! I actually didn’t even know that ‘daft’ was a real word, until I looked it up a little bit ago, haha XD Autocorrect sure can be goofy

Hi! How are you guys?(@ilovemoonie and @TaffyKitty12)

twinners1

Why do I keep saying that?

twinners1

I’m doing a roleplay! Also so so so sorry about the tags! I didn’t know how to do one and I deleted a lot of them on acident! Please help me if yours is not up there! I can’t remember some of them! Also if you saw there was a time quest roleplay FYI I’m doing it. For that roleplay our Webkinz go somewhere, I’m not sure where quite yet. But once they go outside after they are don’t nothing is there except for a portal they go through and travel through time and space in! I’m using Truffles the chocolate cheeky dog who thinks my other Webkinz I’m using is the most awesome webkinz in the world and is crazy about her, and that other Webkinz is Cocoa the chocolate pup who is a master of chocolate recipes! Please join and so so so sorry!

TaffyKitty12

Heya there, twinners1! Oh, it’s okay! Accidents happen! I think the tags have been fixed now, so you’re good! Also, it’s cool that you’re starting another roleplay! :) It sounds really fun, but unfortunately, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to join it >.< I've been kinda busy lately.. and once I get home (I've been on a vacation these past few weeks), I'm gonna have a lot of schoolwork to catch up on, and therefore, will probably only have a limited amount of time to be on Webkinz newz each day… and I'm already in quite a few other roleplays that I'll have to reply to during that time… hm.. if you don't mind… can I have some time to think about it? I'll let you what I decide within the next few days, if that's okay with you!

twinners1

That’s ok with me!

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, after thinking about it for a bit…. I think I will join your roleplay! :) If you don’t mind, I think I’ll use Pikachu (my goofy and outgoing male fennec fox that has an obessioj with sweets (especially cookies)) and Tall Shadow (my extremely shy female signature snow leopard, who is also Pikachu’s best friend), if that’s okay with you! Now, I may not always be able to reply to your roleplay right away if I’m busy, but rest assured, I’ll try to always try to reply to it as soon as I can! (But keep in mind it might take me a day or two if I have a lot of stuff going on) Anyhow, I look forward to when it starts ;)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, oops, meant to say “obsession”, not the other random jumbled-up thing that I said XP Sorry!

twinners1

Ok! Thanks so much for joining!

TaffyKitty12

You’re welcome! :)

twinners1

Ok I’m REALLY sorry!!! I didn’t know how to do a tag and now only my tag is there! Put all your tags back!!! Ok well I’m doing a roleplay as you probably know from up there. Also I tried to remake the tags FYI and if I got something wrong so sorry! Ok so the roleplay is the Webkinz find a time portal after going out to lunch and travel through time and space! Again I’m so so so super sorry!!!

9boogirl

Oh, it’s okay! It happens to everyone sometimes, I hope I wasn’t sounding rude! I didn’t mean it as a bad thing, I just wanted everybody to know so that they could fix them!

twinners1

Oh you didn’t sound rude! And thanks!

twinners1

I’m doing a roleplay! It’s time quest! So our Webkinz are at a store or whatever we choose I really don’t know what, and when they go out everything is gone and there is a portal and they travel through time and space! Please join! I’m doing Truffles my chocolate cheeky dog who is upsessed with my other Webkinz I’m using, Cocoa the chocolate pup who likes chocolate and is an expert on making it. Please please please join!

Comments are closed.