Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 6,341 replies, has 160 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 2 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys! Well, I’m back, ready to post another update! Ha, I bet you didn’t expect me to post another one of these, did you? I mean, it’s not like I always post these things, heheh… (Pssh, who am I kidding, I post these all the time. XP) ~~~ 1: (Okay, first off, I apologize in advance if I seem extremely excited or crazy, and also I really hope it doesn’t sound like I’m bragging, I’m just really excited :P) Okie, the reason why I am excited is because I ended up getting three new signatures: the Signature Bull Terrier, the Signature Yellow Labrador Retriever, and the Signature White Bengal Tiger! Gotta be honest, I definitely recommend getting them, because they are sooooo soffffffttttt :D On the subject of names, I did decide I am going to name my Signature Bull Terrier “Tony Bark”, after Tony Stark, because I am mentally obsessed XD However, I haven’t exactly confirmed what I’ll name the other two… For the Signature Yellow Labrador Retriever, I’ll probably name her either “Veronica” or “Cassidy” but I’m not sure which one to choose…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

~2~ … As for the Signature White Bengal Tiger, I’m a tad stumped on that one… I was thinking maybe “Darren” would be a cool name for him, but I’m still not sure… :P If you guys have any name suggestions for them, I’d love to hear them! :) ~~~ 2: I’ll try to come up with part 2 to that Marvel story I made not too long ago! It’ll basically just be a short conversation between T’Challa and T’Chaka, and then another short conversation between the rest of the characters XD Also, I’ll try to prepare the game I mentioned in my last update! However, I’m not sure if I’ll be really busy or not, I know I wouldn’t be able to do it in a couple of weeks, because I’ll be traveling then, so I’ll have to do it pretty soon. :) ~~~ 3: @TaffyKitty12, @ilovemoonie, short update on Marvel drawing; I finished drawing Clint! OY MAH GUDNESS, it was so hard to draw him! :O At first, I thought I gave Loki too much room, and Clint was going to be cut off, so I was trying to come up with a backup plan. However, I realized

~3~ Long story short, it took an absurd amount of time, but I did finish it, and I am pleased with the results. :D (Also, because Hawkeye is one of my favorite characters XD) ~~~ Alrighty, that wraps up this update! Hope you didn’t fall asleep while reading this, I know how boring these updates can be XP Hope you all have a fantastic week! :D -Lucky

Oh my gosh, did my second comment really get cut off? It wasn’t even that long!! >.< Ugh, well let me type it in again… ~~~ However, I realized I was able to fit Clint in there, but THEN there was the part where I drew his outfit, bow, and arrows…

TaffyKitty12

Heya there, Lucky! Oh no, it’s fine! I don’t mind updates, hahah! XD Wow, it’s awesome that you got three new signatures!! :D Congrats, my friend! It’s funny, since I got a few new signatures a couple days ago as well XD (I posted about them down below, but no one’s replied it yet… I kinda hope somebody takes a look at it later) Funny coincidence!! Anywho, I love the names you choose for them!! :D I especially like Tony, but I’m probably biased cause I’m such a Marvel fan, hahahahah XD Also, I think “Darren” sounds like a cute name for your signature white bengal tiger, and I think “Veronica” and “Cassidy” would be nice name choices for your sig yellow lab! :) Ah, well it’s okay! Sometimes it can be hard deciding on a name… but I’m sure you’ll find the right ones for your new siggies! ^-^ Unfortunately, I don’t really have any name suggestions at the….

TaffyKitty12

…. Unfortunately, I don’t really have any name suggestions at the moment… I’m really sorry! XP If I do come up with any, though, I promise I’ll let you know!! But again, congratulations on your new signatures; I’m so happy for you, Lucky!!! :D I hope you’ll like them! Also, that’s cool, Lucky!! You should totally post it… I know I’d read it, hahahah!! XD Also, thanks for the update regarding the Marvel drawing!! Aw man, I bet Clint’s gonna look awesome in your style!! XD I’m super excited to see him (and all of the others) in it!! Ah, and I’m glad you were able to find the perfect place for him in the drawing! It can be tough finding the right place sometimes, but I’m happy that it all worked out! (Ah, and that’s cool! Gotta like Hawkeye, am I right? XD ) I can’t wait to see it when you finish it!! Anywho, thanks for the update, Lucky, and have a nice week!! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and I forgot to mention these things in my comments above (silly me XP Honestly, I have to pay more attention to what I’m doing), but I can’t wait to see that game of yours, Lucky!! XD I BET IT’LL BE SO FUN AHHHH :D I am very excited for it!! And that’s okay! It’s cool that you’ll be traveling… I hope you have a nice time wherever you go, my friend!! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, I ended up coming up with some names! Here they are! (Don’t feel like ya need to use them, by the way! I’m totally fine if you don’t use any of ‘em!) Female Names: Holly, Olivia, Charlotte, Sophia, Grace. Abigail, Ava, Amber, and Hazel. Male Names: Noah, Charles, Jacob, Blake, Austin, Cole, and Paul. I hope these help you out a bit! Again, congrats on your amazing, awesome new signatures!! ^-^ :D The ones you picked out are super cool… I’m sure you’ll enjoy them all!!! ;)

TaffyKitty12

(Oh, and I had no idea until emi said something, but happy belated b-day, my friend!! :D Sorry I didn’t say something earlier, I guess I was kinda missed the memo about that, eheh, but anywho, I hope you had a great one!!!! ^-^ o<| :D )

(Sorry I’m replying late, my Captain America tattoo disappeared, so now I’m depressed (JK I’m just lazy)) Hey Taffy! Oh wow, that is so funny! What a coincidence! XD Also, congrats on getting four signatures! ((I hope you don’t mind if I leave some name suggestions for them here.. XP) ~~~ SIGNATURE BEAGLE: Alan, Max, Ruth, Jody, Emma, Cedar ~~~ SIGNATURE SEA TURTLE: Cecil, Windsor, Hayden, Liliana, River, Tropica ~~~ SIGNATURE ELEPHANT: Boris, Cassius, Elise, Hugo, Annabeth, Kelsey ~~~ I hope these name suggestions are alright! :) WHOA YOU GOT A SIGNATURE AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD that’s so amazing Taffy, congrats! :D Also, Steve is an awesome name for him! You know, I have to agree, that would be a fitting name for it… Also, Marvel fanatics assemble!) Anyway, thanks so much! I’m really excited that I got them! :D As soon as I saw the Signature Bull Terrier, I thought it looked exactly like a Tony, so I decided to name him that! …

~2~ … Alrighty, I have officially decided to name her “Cassidy”! And thanks! I really like the name Darren, and he kinda looks like one, so I decided to name him that. :) Thanks again Taffy! :D Ooh, okie then, I will try to get Part 2 going soon! I honestly thought most people would ignore my random silly story, because, well, it’s so random and silly… XD No problem! Aw man, you have no idea how much I enjoyed drawing Clint. :,D It was so hard because I was trying to make his expression look angry, without drawing eyebrows, because I don’t draw eyebrows for some reason? Also, I had a reference of Hawkeye, so I was glancing back and forth between the drawing pad and the Hawkeye reference XD (Also, another update regarding the Marvel drawing, I FINISHED DRAWING BUCKYYYY oh gosh I cannot wait for you guys to see it, because they look amazing, especially Bucky, aaaaaaahhhhhhh…) …

~3~ …I gonna get some takeout really quickly “Hi, could I get one order of therapy to go, please?” <—- Er, sorry about that randomness XD Anywho, thanks again Taffy! I'm kinda shocked you didn't think it was extremely boring… :P Thanks, hope you have a fantastic week as well! :D (Oh that's fine, my update was really long anyway XP) Yeppp, I plan on doing the game sometime soon! Most likely after I finish part 2 of Tony's weird whimsical adventures with his friends, but I'm not sure if I'll start the game before or after part 3… (Also, there'll be a part 3 to the story. Most Marvel movies have 3 parts AHHHHHHHH) Thanks! It'll probably be kinda boring, but also kinda fun at the same time, so I'm excited! :D Oh, and thank you so much for the name suggestions! I'm really sorry, I can't use any of them, but I still haven't decided on last names for them, so…maybe I'll use some suggestions? :)

~4~ Oh, and thanks! Ahh, you’re fine, you didn’t miss a memo. Tbh, I kinda forgot to mention it on here, I’m so forgetful. XP Thanks again Taffy! O<I:D)–I–<8

(Sorry for adding more to this D:) I was planning on drawing Vision next, since I finished drawing Bucky, but I wasn’t sure how to draw him… I’m not sure if you were planning on drawing Vision at all, but could you, so I could use it as a reference? If you don’t want to, or are too busy, that’s fine. Thanks again Taffy! :)

Actually, never mind, because Marvel Drawing Update: I finished drawing Vision! XD Now all I have to do is draw T’Challa (maybe, I’m still wondering if I should really include him in the drawing…) ), and color them in, and then I’ll re ready to submit it! :D

TaffyKitty12

Heyo, Lucky!! (Nah, it’s fine! Your reply wasn’t late! Oh gosh, that is something to be upset about… I know I’d be (haha, it’s fine! I be a very lazy person, so it’s okay XD )) Hahah, yeah, it is! It is cool, though! XD And thanks! (Oh no, it’s okay! I definitely don’t mind!! :) ) Ah, thanks a ton for the suggestions, Lucky!! I gotta say, I really like a lot of those names!! (Especially “Cedar”, “Lilliana”, “Tropica”, and “Elise”) I’ll definitely take ‘em all into consideration!! ;) And thanks a ton!! I was really excited when my dad told me that he got it!! :D Hahah, thanks! I dunno why, but I think ‘Steve’ seems to fit that pet well… and I also have an obsession with Captain America, so it’s something I must do XD (YESSSS!! We Marvel fanatics must assemble!! (Hey, maybe we should create a Marvel fanatics club? XD )) No problem!! I think Tony fits the signature bull terrier perfectly!! :D …

TaffyKitty12

… And Tony Stark is also extremely cool, so it’s practically essential to name a Webkinz after him XD Alrighty, that’s awesome!! :D I think “Cassidy” fits her perfectly!! ^-^ Good choice!! Cool!! I gotta say, I really like the name “Darren”…. I bet it fits him well!! No problemo!! :D OOOH SWEET!! I can’t wait to see part 2!!!!! XD (seriously, I’m extremely excited to see it heheheheheheh) Nah, I’d never ignore any of your stories, Lucky!! I love random and silly things, and I never wish to skip over anything like that XD But seriously, you do an awesome job writing them, and I always love seeing your character interactions!! :D (and I just love seeing your characters because they’re all amazing and great and wonderful) Aweosme! I’m glad ya enjoyed drawing him!! :D Thanks again for putting him in your picture… you don’t know how hyped I am to see it!! XD Ooh, nice!! His expression…

TaffyKitty12

… sounds great!! (And fits him perfectly XD ) Ah, I bet! And it’s okay! It’s funny, ’cause I actually tend to draw eyebrows a lot, but they’re pretty much always set to the same default expression, oops :P But again, I can’t wait to see him… I bet he looks amazinggggg!! (And ooh, it’s awesome that you used a picture of Hawkeye for reference! “That’s smart. Good strategy” XD ) (Oooh sweet!!! I can’t wait to see Bucky in your drawing!! :D (outta curiously, did ya draw my Bucky (sig white Bengal tiger) or ilovemoonie’s (sig lynx)? (Sorry, I just be a curious soul, eheh, but regardless, I’m so excited to see him, I bet he looks great!! ;D )) And Bucky is also my favorite Marvel character and of course I want to see anything Bucky XD Hahah, that’s funny!! XD I guess I can kinda relate, though… oh, if only finding Marvel therapy wasn’t that easy…

TaffyKitty12

… And no problem, Lucky! :D Nah, I never find your updates to be boring! It’s always cool seeing what’s new with ya!! :) No problem! I hope you do, too!! ;) (and nice!!! That sounds amazinggg!!!! I will definitely read it when you post it!! XD I REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE OF TONY AND FRIENDS AHHH (oh wait, did I just say that in all caps?) (ohohoh, good idea!! >:D I can’t believe I didn’t connect the ’3 parts’ thing in my mind before, goofy me XP ) But hey, no matter when you post the game, I look forward to seeing it.. I bet it’ll be fun!! :D No problem! I hope you have a great time!! ^-^ (heheh, well, that does seem to be the case for a lot of vacations) Oh, and it’s totally okay, Lucky! Like I said, you don’t have to use any of ‘em! (It only took me a few minutes to come up with them, anyways XD ) Ooh, it would be cool if they had last names, though! :D

TaffyKitty12

… And you’re welcome!! Oh, and it’s okay!! I forget a lot of things, hahah, so it’s fine XD No problem!! Hope ya had a great one!! o<|;D-/–< (and that's okay, I don't mind!!) That's okay, Lucky! Ooh, I can't wait to see Vision, I bet he'll look awesome!! :D I know you've already drawn him, but, I do have a drawing of Vision that I made last week that I can send in, in case ya wanna see it :) Ah, and sweet! :D It would be cool if T'Challa was in it, but I totally understand if you don't include him. I cannot wait to see the drawing…. I'm extremely excited for it!! :D (and sorry this was so long! XP )

Hi, Lucky! ^-^ (Heh, to be honest, no I wasn’t expecting it, but I guess I should have, considering your birthday was the other day! XD Anyway, it’s fine! Your updates aren’t boring at all.) Aahh, that’s awesome!! =D Those are really cute Webkinz! I’ve been wanting that lab for a while.. that’s good to hear it’s really soft though! Ah, those are some good names. ^-^ I personally like Cassidy and Darren is quite cool too! I think both of those names would be fine, if that’s what you decided to name them. =] Howverr, since yo I asked, her are some name suggestions: (for the lab;) Danielle, Melody, Lillian/Lilly, Anna, Sarah, (for the tiger;) Derek, Michael, and Nathan. Hope those are alright! Ah, and cool! That sorry was pretty funny and I was definitely enjoying it! ;P I hope you get to post it here soon. Oh, and that drawing you made sounds neat! Hopefully it moderated quickly. =] (No, I am not falling asleep, don’t worry! XD)

Whoops. I totally forgot to include your thing you said about a game, hah. XD Anyway, sounds good! I’m excited to see what you’re planning, heheh. ;P

ilovemoonie

Hi, Lucky! Haha, it’s okay! I never mind your update posts! :) Ahh, really?? That’s awesome that you were able to get three new Signatures!! :D Congratulations!! The Signature Bull Terrier, Signature Yellow Lab, and Signature White Bengal Tiger are all really amazing pets!! I can definitely see why you are so excited! (I actually liked my first white tiger so much that I decided to get a second one XD) Yeah, all three of them are definitely really soft and adorable! ^_^ Oh wow, you named the bull terrier Tony Bark?? That’s actually a really funny coincidence, because my Signature bull terrier is named Tony Bark, too!! I guess now we’ll both have a Signature bull terrier named Tony Bark and a panther named T’Challa XD Also, I think the names “Veronica” or “Cassidy” and “Darren” are really good for the yellow lab and white bengal tiger! I actually really like those, but I’ll give you some name suggestions anyway, just in case: For the yellow lab: (I’m assuming it’ll be a girl?) Sarah, Rachel, Haley, Daisy, Vanessa, Claire, Clara, Caroline, Christine, Susan, or Cydney. …

ilovemoonie

… For the white tiger: Darryl, (or Darrel), Christopher, Desmond, Richard, Roger, Carter, Grant, Ethan, Edgar, Walter, or Hudson. I hope these names are all right! Congrats again on your awesome new pets, Lucky!! :D I hope you enjoy them! (It seems like lots of us have gotten Webkinz recently, haha…you, me, and Taffy!) (Oh, and no worries! I would be really excited, too, and it definitely doesn’t sound like you’re bragging! I’m happy you were able to get them! :) ) Also, thanks for letting us know! I really loved part 1 of your story, and I look forward to seeing the next part!! It’s really awesome so far! XD Oh, and that game sounds neat, too!! It’s all right if you’ll be too busy to do it for a bit, though; however, I do look forward to whenever you do! :) (Ahh, and thanks for the drawing update!! It sounds amaaaaazing, I cannot wait until it’s finished!! XD Aw, that sounds tough…I’m glad it worked out in the end, though!! (And yes, I agree with you! Hawkeye is an awesome character, I must say! XD) Anyway…

ilovemoonie

…thanks for the update, Lucky! No worries, I’m still awake XD I didn’t think your update was boring at all!! Thanks, Lucky, and I hope you have a great week as well! :D

twinners1

I don’t mean to sound rude but, is anyone gonna join or just talk about tags.

You mean join your roleplay? I’m sorry, I meant to reply to that.. but I’m kinda busy and, to be honest, I really only like doing roleplays with my close friends. I’m sorry, but I’m just not very interested in doing one with someone and their characters that I don’t know! =/

twinners1

Oh it’s ok. Just another page even started and it’s crazy.

twinners1

Oh I didn’t know this would show up on this page lol.

TaffyKitty12

Heya, guys! (Just wanted to quickly say sorry that I wasn’t on too much these past few days… I was busier than I originally thought I’d be, however, now that my “vacation inside a vacation” is done, I should hopefully be on here more!) I just wanted to tell you guys something really cool that happened a few days ago! So, my dad (who’s not with us on vacation cause he’s gotta work) ended up going to a garage sale several days back, and he actually ended up finding me 4 signatures!! :D None of them have their codes, but, they’re all in really good condition, from what I’ve seen! (He sent me a photo of them a couple days ago) So, 3 of the signatures that he ended up getting me were the Signature beagle, Signature sea turtle, and the Signature elephant! I already own one of the beagle and the elephant, and two of the sea turtles, however, I’m never gonna refuse new Webkinz.. especially signatures! XD Since I’m on vacation, and the new signatures are at home, I don’t get to see them until I get back, but ah well.. gotta be patient, right?…

TaffyKitty12

…. I know it’ll all be worth it, hahah! However, I don’t really know what to name them…. if you guys have any name suggestions, please let me know; I’d love to hear ‘em!! (I don’t mind either female or male names, since I dunno what the genders will be yet for them) Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated! ^-^ Now… I’m especially excited about the 4th signature that he got me… believe it or not.. one of the ones that he found was actually a Signature Australian Shepherd!!!! :D I was in absolute disbelief when he told me that he found one… and I actually didn’t fully believe him until I saw the picture of it, heheh. I’m extremely happy since it was one of my most-wanted Webkinz (it was actually one of my top three most wanted ones) and I’m super excited that I now have one, tags or no tags!! :D ^-^ I haven’t officially decided on a name for it, however, I’m almost positive that I’ll make it a boy, and I’m highly considering naming him “Steve”, after Steve Rogers, aka Captain America (because I am a hopeless Marvel fanatic, hahah XD )….

TaffyKitty12

… I dunno why, but I could see the Australian Shepherd being a fitting Webkinz for that name, heheh (ilovemoonie, if you read this, I hope it would be alright with you if I indeed decided to name him Steve! I think you told me awhile back that you’d be alright with me naming a pet that, however, I just wanted to make sure!) Either way, I’ll be sure to let you guys know when I officially decide on a name for him! (And perhaps I’ll even send in some Sharecenter pictures of them all once I get back home?) (And also, the hurricane has passed where we are, and everything seems to be good where I am. Thanks again for your guys’ prayers!!) Anywho, I hope you guys have a nice day, and thanks for reading! :) (also, I really hope I didn’t sound like I was bragging or boasting at all! XP )

Hey, Taffy!! (Ah, it’s okay.. no worries! =]) Whoa, really? That’s really cool! Man, I need to go to garage sales. XD Maybe I can do that when I learn to drive. Heh, yeah, I mean, who can refuse free Signatures? XD That’s funny that you have three sea turtles now though.. XD Still, that’s pretty sweet! Ah, yeah. I bet it really makes you want to get home fast, haha! ;P Okay, name suggestions.. sure! Here’s some for the beagle: Tucker, Sam, Shiloh, Max, Elizabeth (Lizzy), and Sarah. For the elephant: Zane, Penny, Vanessa, Rachel, Hannah, Zelda, and Jessica. For the turtle: Zoey, Ava, Nick, and Maisie. Also oH MY GOSH THAT IS AMAZING. Congratulations!! That’s really awesome. I wouldn’t believe my dad if he told me that either. XD Steve is fine, if that’s what ya wanna name it! That’s just so cool that you got another of your dream Webkinz! =D Oh and yeah, totally! Definitely send some pictures in the SC. (No problem! I’m happy you guys are safe! Heheh, and it’s okay. You didn’t sound like you’re bragging at all! However, I can’t say I’m not jealous.. XD)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! (Thanks for understanding!) Ah, and well thank you!! :D Haha, I think I have to, too XD My dad goes to them somewhat often, but I usually skip out on them, ’cause I be lazy :P Me and you both, hahah XD Yep, you can never refuse free signatures!! XD Heheh, yeah, it is pretty funny! I guess I have pretty good luck when it comes to getting signature sea turtles XD Heheh, it kinda does! If I didn’t have so much schoolwork to work on when I get back, I’d be extremely excited! But, even with the schoolwork, I do look forward to getting back so I can see my new siggies! Also, thanks a ton for the name suggestions!! :D I especially like the names “Shiloh” and “Elizabeth” for the beagle, “Penny” and “Zane” for the elephant, and “Maisie” for the turtle! ^-^ I’ll definitely take ‘em all into consideration!! ;D Ah, and thanks a ton!! I asked him at least several times “are you sure it’s an Australian Shepard??” just to verify XD …

TaffyKitty12

… And thanks! I’m almost positive that that’s what I’ll name him! I dunno why, but I think it fits him well, so that be what’ll I stick with XD Thanks!! I’m still kinda in disbelief that I have one now, but hey, I’m happy about it!! ^-^ Alrighty, that’s what I’ll do! I’ll be sure to take some pics of ‘em all once I get back home!! ;D (Thanks again! Ah, and thanks.. I’m glad I didn’t come off that way! (And it’s alright! I kinda get jealous as well whenever someone gets a Webkinz that I like… although, to be fair, I do have a tendency to get jealous of other somewhat easily… it’s something I really gotta work on, eheh :P ))

(No problem!) Yeah! XD I wish some of my family went to garage sales, but we never do. =P I’m not sure why. Yeah, when it comes to Webkinz, you’re one lucky dog. XD oh I need to say that to LuckyTheBeagle sometime XD Ahh, the dreaded schoolwork.. that’s understandable. =P I really wanna see your Signature Aussie though! XD Like man, if that was me, I’d wanna teleporter thing right about then. No problem! Hopefully they were helpful, eheh. Hahah, yeah, I bet! XD Okay, cool! So, some quick questions. Is his full name gonna be Steven? Cause I just like the name Steven, heheh. ;P And will he have a Captain America sort of personality as well? Alright, awesome! I’m really excited to see Steve. ^-^ (Well, thanks, I guess! =P Yeeeaaahh, I’m just a wee bit jelly. XD)

TaffyKitty12

Ah, well it’s okay! Everyone’s family’s different… my dad quite likes to go to them… while my mom, uh…. sometimes will, but isn’t nearly as big on those. I used to go with him a lot as young kid, but now that I’m a teenager and just like to be on my phone all day long, I haven’t even doing that stuff lately, though I guess it’s okay cause he seems to find all the stuff I like when I’m not with him, for some reason, heheh. But anywho, I do hope you’re able to go to some soon! Ya never know when you can find a rare siggie!! Heheh, well, I guess I am! XD Ooh, you should XD Ahh yes, that dreaded schoolwork… I definitely don’t want to get back to doing that, but oh well :P Guess that’s just life, heh. Hahah, well, I gotta say, I did wish that there was such thing, because I really want to see it in person right now XDD! They helped a lot, I’d say!!…

TaffyKitty12

…. Heheh, it’s kinda funny, cause I have been thinking a bit about that…. after some deciding, I think his full name should be “Steven” (since I’m pretty sure that’s also Cap’s full first name in the movies, and like you, I dunno, I just like XD ), but everyone just calls him “Steve”, for short. Oh, and yep! His personality will be based off of Captain America’s because I just can’t resist XD I’m actually already typing up a bio for him, believe it or not, haha! Sweet!! I’ll be sure to take those pictures once I get home.. I’m excited for you guys to see ‘em! (No problem! Like I said, it’s okay! I’m really hoping you can get one of ‘em soon, too, emi!)

twinners1

Ooh I have a name suggestion for the signature elephant, Misty.

TaffyKitty12

Thanks for the suggestion, twinners1! Misty is a nice name ;)

ilovemoonie

Hey, TaffyKitty! (It’s all right, I understand!! I’m sure vacations can be busy, so there’s no need to apologize! :) I’m sorry I haven’t been on much, either… :/ Thanks for letting us know, though, I look forward to hopefully seeing you on more! :) ) Anyway, whoa, really?? That’s awesome!! Congratulations on your new Signatures!! :D That’s so cool that your dad was able to find some at a garage sale!! Even if they don’t have codes, that still super neat!! Aw, cool!! Those three all sound like really neat Signatures! I have the elephant, and it’s super cute and soft! I don’t have the other two, but they sound really cool, too! Haha, it’s okay! Even if you already have one (or two) of them, one can never turn down new Webkinz! XD (And now you can have a whole Signature sea turtle club or something XD) Ah, that’s too bad that you won’t be able to see them until you get home…like you said, though, I’m sure they’ll be worth the wait! Let’s see…I’m not the best with names suggestions, but here’s a few that might work: For sea turtle: female: Coral, Carol, Christy, Summer…

ilovemoonie

…and Ocean. Atlantic or Pacific would also work for either gender…and um, I unfortunately don’t have any male names right now. :P For elephant: female: India, Shannon, Sierra, Sandy, Rachel, Elizabeth, or Taylor. Male: Tyler, Anthony, Eliot, Eli, Ethan, Barnum, or Bailey. (After the circus.) For beagle: Female: Haley, Ella, Hermione, Raven, Paige, Priscilla, Sadie, or Daphne. Male: Henry, Jack or Jackson, Connor, David, Jason, Lloyd, Lance, or Benjamin. Hopefully these names are okay…sorry if they’re not the best! I haven’t been able to come up with very many names today… >.< Anyway…oh my gosh, really?!? That is incredible, TaffyKitty!!! :D It's so amazing that you were able to get a Signature Australian Shepherd!!! It looks like such an adorable pet, you're so lucky to have gotten one!! Even if it doesn't have a tag, that is still really awesome!! I'm so happy you could get one of your most wanted Signatures!! ^_^ Also, I love the name you're considering!! (Since I, too, am hopelessly obsessed with Marvel XD) That would…

ilovemoonie

…be awesome if you decided to name him ‘Steve’!! :D I know you said you wanted to name a Webkinz after him! I agree, I think the Signature Australian Shepherd would be a really good fit for Captain America! (Probably better than the Signature border terrier, eheheh… :P) (Oh, and no, of course I don’t mind!! You can totally name him Steve!! That’s fine with me! Maybe your Steve and my Steve could even be friends! ;) ) All right, be sure to let us know!! (And that would be awesome if you did! I’d love to see some pictures of them! :D) Congratulations again on your new pets, TaffyKitty!! (No worries, it definitely didn’t sound like you were boasting!) Thanks for letting us know, and I hope you enjoy them!! (Also, that’s great news! I’m glad the hurricane has passed where you are! And no problem! :) ) Thanks, TaffyKitty, and I hope you have a great day as well! (And sorry this is so long!)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, ilovemoonie! (Thanks for understanding!! And that’s okay! No problem! Hopefully, as long as something happens that I don’t get too busy, I should be on here a lot more in the upcoming days ;) ) Why thanks, ilovemoonie!! :D I was so excited when he told me that he got them! I guess you never know what you’ll find at a garage sale, hahah! XD Yep, it is! Even though I do enjoy the codes, hey, all that matters to me is that I got the plushes! Heheh, yeah, they are all pretty cool signatures!! I know, right? The elephant is really adorable! ^-^ Yes, you can never refuse new Webkinz, even if they’re doubles or triples of ones you already have! XD (Ohhh, that’s a great idea!! I should really start a signature sea turtle club for all of my signature sea turtles, hahah! XD ) Ah yeah, it is kinda hard, considering I’m not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for Webkinz…

TaffyKitty12

…eheheh.. but I’m sure they will be worth the wait!! (And it does give me something to look forward to) Also, thanks a ton for the name suggestions, ilovemoonie!! :D Ooh, I gotta say, I really like the name “Coral” for the sea turtle, I might just have to go with that! ;) (I really like “Atlantic” and “Pacific”, too, though… I guess I’ll have to think about it, heheh) Also, I really like the suggestions that you gave me for the elephant and beagle, too!! :D I especially like Sierra, India, Eli, and Barnum for the elephant, and Raven, Sadie, Henry, and Jason for the beagle… looks like I got a lot of deciding to make, hahah! XD I’ll be sure to let you know what I end up naming them! ;) Also, thanks so much, ilovemoonie!!! :D I was beyond excited when he told me that he got that one for me!! I’ve wanted one for the longest time, so I’m definitely thrilled!! ^-^ And thanks! Even though it…

TaffyKitty12

… doesn’t have a conde, or doesn’t matter; I’m happy to have one regardless!! ;) Thanks again!! Ah, and I’m glad you like the name I’m considering! (Oh yes, because Marvel is awesome and we both must obsess over it XD ) Once I saw it, that name popped into my head immediately, heheh XD And thanks! I don’t know why, but it just seems to fit, for some reason (and aw, it’s alright! I still think the border terrier fits quite well!!) (and thanks, ilovemoonie! I’m glad you don’t mind!! I think it’s official that I’ll go with “Steve”, then ;) Hahah, perhaps they could? I know my Steve would definitely want to be pals with yours!! :D ) Alrighty, sure thing! I’ll let ya guys know when I officially name the other three! :) (and I might post an official comment regarding Steve later on, too) (And thanks! I think I might just have to do that, when I get back home!!) Thanks so much once again!! ^-^ ….

TaffyKitty12

…. I’m sure I’ll enjoy ‘em! (Ah, and thanks! I’m glad I didn’t come off that way!) (and thanks! Ah yeah, me too! I’m definitely glad that it’s gone now! Thanks again!) Thank you again, ilovemoonie! I’m sure I will! (Oh, and it’s completely fine! I don’t mind! Sorry my reply was really long as well XP (and sorry I said ‘thanks’ so much))

TaffyKitty12

Oh, oops, I meant to say “even though it doesn’t have a code, it doesn’t matter”, not “even though it doesn’t have a conde, or doesn’t matter” in my third comment up above. Sorry about that!

And emi, it’s your turn in Campkinz’.

Oh, okay! Thank you for letting me know! =] I’ll try to start typing up my reply sometime today.

Hey everyone! (I got back yesterday, but WKN wasn’t loading for me that day) Soooo, MLP IS BACK! And we actually left on the 4th early in the morning, not the 5th. We ended up staying there longer than planned. SO we got to stay in a log cabin and I ended up bringing my webkinz black lab and my pink pony. So my parents signed up for the hotel thing where you can stay at places for cheaper prices. So I’m going on ANOTHER trip in January. I’m not happy because I’ll have to leave my bunny. **Sighs** Oh well…anyways, we stayed another night to watch the show/musical/play that was there! IT WAS AWESOME PAWESOME! We got to tour that background first, and later at 7:30 it started. We ended up getting at mu house after 7:10 A.M. in the morning. My dad drove all night. =P Plus, my nephew was coming at 8:00 that day. =P

TaffyKitty12

Heya, MLP! It’s nice to have you back!! ^-^ Oh, that’s okay! Hm, it’s weird that it wasn’t working for you… I wonder why that was? Anywho, I hope you had a nice time on your vacation!! ;) Aw, well, that’s alright… vacations can be kinda hard when you miss your pets a lot (I know I’ve been missing mine since I haven’t seen ‘em for a couple weeks) Thanks for the update, MLP, and welcome back! Hope to talk to you again sometime soon!!

Hello, Taffy! It’s very nice to see you too! Yeah, strange, huh? I had a blast! I know, I’m just like “What’s Marshmelllew doing?” Please come back on Fan Videos, I explained half of everything on there. Thanks so much for the warm welcome! SOrry I haven’t been on lately. My mom is having me sew. I’m home schooled, so yeah.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, MLP! Thanks! And yeah, that is kinda odd. I’m glad to hear that you had a fun time, though!! :D Heheh, yeah, that’s what I’m like with my pets… I already miss my dog and cats at home. And okay, I’ll be sure to go on there soon! Sorry I haven’t been on Fan Videos much lately… to be honest, I keep forgetting to check there XP And that’s alright… I understand! I actually haven’t been on too much myself over these past few days since I’ve been kinda busy, but I’m hoping to start coming on here a bit more soon. Oh, and that’s neat, MLP! I’m actually homeschooled as well! XD

Yep, odd alright! I know, but I’m talking about my real in-life pets. Yay! Don’t worry, there’ll be replies to your comment. Yeah, I’m getting to be really busy too. Thanks! I knew you were homeschooled, actually. :) #aBeka

twinners1

So your learning to sew, that’s cool I am to!

Comments are closed.