Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,396 replies, has 190 voices, and was last updated by  Chocomese 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! So, with Taffy’s permission, I’m going to be doing my-first-ever roleplay! NOT a story where I just do it all alone. And it’s called… drum roll please……… THE POWER BUNNIES ROLEPALY! And it’s ALL ABOUT BUNNIES! Anyone can join, but their using their own characters. So, there’s no limit on how many bunnies you put in. But make sure you don’t put in over 50 bunnies. I’ll be accepting people to join until next Friday. Okay, so if anybunny has a vampire bunny, PLEASE USE IT! I only have 4 bunnies, so I’ll be using all of them. You can only use your rabbits, no other animal allowed. So, it’s mostly about our bunnies doing a play to raise money to help the hamsters go on a field trip to spring bay. So, the rabbits are going to practice for their Wednesday play. But at some point it will rain and they have to cancel their roleplay. And then, they will eat carrots while they’re inside, and the carrots will make them superheroes in one of our bunnies’ comic book. And they have to fight an evil vampire bunny who tries to steal all of their carrots. So if any of you have any ideas, requests, etc. please say them! They would be very helpful!………

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…… I can’t wait to start our roleplay! I’ll post more after ppl really get the point, and I can answer any questions about it. Please let me know on which rabbits you would like to use by Friday the 21st this week. And if you have any Lil’ Kinz bunnies, use them! Oh, and everyone who is included in ‘TMOTGC’, I will still be continuing it.

TaffyKitty12

Hello, MLP! Of course! Anyone on here can make a roleplay :) If you want, do you want me to give you some starting ‘tips’ of sorts on how to manage one? (Hosting your first roleplay can be a little difficult, and I would be happy to help give you some information on how to make yours run effectively and smoothly! However, I don’t have to if you don’t want, that’s just an offer!) Anywho.. Sounds like an interesting roleplay!! :) Mind if I join? But… would it be alright if you give me a few days to see who I’ll use? I don’t really have any bunny characters as of currently, eheheh (I don’t think Harper counts since she’s technically a hare, and I don’t really want to use her without Joshua and Frost, my sig jaguar and lynx, respectively), so I’ll have to think up of one or two and develop some personalities. Is that okay? I promise I’ll let know who I’ll use before you start

Hey Taffy! Oh, really? Thanks. Yes, please do I could use it. Yes, I’m waiting for everybunny to answer on Friday. You can use Harper, and a pet that you named after a real rabbit that you had. Take your time!

TaffyKitty12

Hey MLP! Sure thing! :) Here are just some little tips (you don’t have to do any of these; these are only optional!): 1) Maybe set a replying time limit so your roleplay won’t be ‘stagnant’ for too long? (I think 10-14 days is a relatively good time limit, since it gives people enough time to reply, but, it’s not so much that your will be sitting with no activity for a long time (if that makes sense)) 2) I would recommend setting some rules, since roleplays can kinda become ‘chaotic’ without them. Most roleplays have an ‘order’ rule (which sets turns for everyone), so everyone gets an equal chance at replying, and a rule prohibiting the usage of any characters that don’t belong to them. 3) Maybe set up a discussion thread for others to talk about any ideas or comments that they have on the story so far? And 4) Just have fun doing it! It can be a little tough managing one, but as long as…

TaffyKitty12

… as you set up a couple rules, I think you’ll be just fine! :) If ya ever got any questions, please let me know! And thanks! I would use Harper, but now thinking of it, I dunno if it would be the same using her without her best buddies, so I think I’ll just leave her be. Ah, I would, but unfortunately, I don’t have any like those (I’ve owned a bunny in real life; pretty much just cats and dogs (and some fish when I was younger) I think I did decide, bough, on who I’ll use! I think I’ll go with: Judy (hoppy floppy bunny, female. Is pretty sweet, kind, tries to be brave), and Flora (baby bunny, female. Easily excitable and supply happy. Loves flowers (they are practically her favorite thing ever)) Does this sound alright?

Hey Taffy! Thanks for pointing those out! Okay, those bunnies sound adorable! Hmm, the replying thing, okay! I think it’ll probably be 10 days or less. But if someone has a vacation, I’d give them more time.

TaffyKitty12

Oh oops, I can’t believe I made all those typos in my reply above! XP So sorry about that! I meant to say “I’ve never owned a bunny before”, not “I’ve owned a bunny before”, “yours”, not “your” in the first reply, and “though”, not “bough”. Sorry again!

It’s okay, but I just got a few more questions, how do you end a roleplay? And where should I start my roleplay tag?

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and no problem, MLP! :) Thanks! I’m sorry I’m not using any more of them.. all the other bunnies that I own either don’t have much personality to them at all, or I use with my friend (and I don’t really use the characters that I use with her on here) I hope it’s alright if I just use the two! And that’s fine! I think that’s a good idea! :)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and I’ll be happy to answer your other questions! Uh, to be honest… I’ve actually never ended a roleplay on here before, eheheh (all of mine are still ongoing and aren’t even near the ending point), however, maybe after they defeat the vampire bunny, they all get out of the comic book and say goodbye to each other? Or, you can end it with a big ‘event’ of sorts that sets things up for another roleplay with the bunnies, if you plan on doing another one someday? (Ah, sorry if these ideas aren’t all that great XP I promise I’ll let you know if I come up with any better ones!) Oh, and I think the best time to set up a roleplay tag is when you officially start your roleplay :) Most roleplay tags follow this order: (Name of the Roleplay): (person’s turn) (page number) Hope this helps you out a bit! Let me know if you have any more questions!

Hey Taffy! Okay! Thanks! But I think it’ll be awhile until I close it now that you’re giving me ideas XD Thanks so much for helping me out! Hehe, can’t wait!

TaffyKitty12

No problem! And that’s fine! You can make your roleplay go on for as long as you want to! :) Same here! I bet it’ll be really fun! You’re welcome! Always feel free to ask me any questions that you may have; I’m always happy to answer them!

Hiya, MLP! I’ll join you guys, I hope I’m not too late XD I’ll just use my Carrots Bunny, Delilah, because that’s the only bunny I have, heheh! I have more cats than anything, though! That sounds like a fun roleplay! I guess I’ll start my art one too, because I never started that before I left!

hey boogirl! No, you’re not to late actually, hehe. If you want, you could just make up an imaginary bunny for the roleplay, since you have only one bunny. I wouldn’t mind!

Really, @MLP? Okie, I guess I’ll create Cleo the Cotton Candy Bunny for the roleplay, if you wouldn’t mind! I’m glad I can use two bunnies instead of one!

Yeah, I hope that didn’t sound weird. Aww! A cotton candy bunny? Soo cute!

Haha, nope, it sounded fine XD I hope I will get one someday, they are really adorable!

ilovemoonie

Hey there, MLP! Oh wow, that’s awesome that you are starting a roleplay! :D Haha, the Power Bunnies Roleplay sounds very interesting! I’m already in quite a few roleplays, but, if you don’t mind, I’d like to join yours! :) Let’s see…as far as characters go…well, I don’t have too many Webkinz rabbits (I have six or seven, I think), but luckily, a few of them have pretty good personalities. I think I’ll use: (1) Retsae, a female cotton candy bunny, (2) Timothy, a male baby bunny, (3) Lily of the Valley, a female carrots bunny, and (4) Starbuck, a male lil’ blue spring bunny. (I usually don’t give virtual-only pets personalities, but I think I’ll be able to come up with one for Starbuck before your roleplay starts. :) ) Unfortunately, I don’t have a vampire bunny, so I won’t be able to use it. Also, does the Signature arctic hare count as a rabbit? If so, I will use mine (a female named Piper) as well, but if not, that’s fine, too, and I’ll just use the four I mentioned above. Anyway, just let me know, and let me know if there’s any other information you need! I look forward to…

ilovemoonie

…participating in your roleplay, I’m sure it’ll be super fun! :) (Oh, and thanks for letting us know! I look forward to seeing more of your story!)

Hi there, @ilovemoonie! Thanks! It’s okay, I just wanted to start a bunny roleplay. Okay! Sure! You can use your Arctic Hare, I’m using mine, so it’ll be alright. Eee! Starbuck sounds too cute! Tnaks you so much for joining! There is one thing, do you think you could add James to be some kind of leader and have the bunnies go over to him and nibble on his paw? XD

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, MLP! And thanks! That’s cool! I must say, a bunny roleplay is a pretty neat idea! ;) Thanks! Okay, I’ll use Piper too, then! (Oh, and that’s neat you’ll be using yours as well!) Hehe, thank you! He is pretty cute! :) You’re welcome, MLP! I’m glad I could join, and I look forward to participating in your roleplay! (Also, if it’s not too late, would it be okay if I took Lily out of the roleplay and just use Retsae, Timothy, Starbuck, and Piper? I just thought using five might be a bit too much, if you know what I mean…if you still want me to use her, though, I still can!) Anyway, sure, I could add James in if you want XD That sounds pretty funny! ;)

:D You’re welcome! Aw, thanks! I’ve been thinking about doing it ever since I started ‘Snowball’s Spaghetti Story’. Sure! I don’t mind. Everyone has until Friday to reply an join. Okay! XD Your SC picture just got me ideas!

Hi MLP, I’m going to join your roleplay! This is the first time I’ve ever commented on the forums. Can I use my vampire bunny Bunnicula? Bunnicula is one of my favorite webkinz bunnies.

Hey Itswebkinztime! Awesome! Welcome to the forums! Sure! We need a evil bunny! But were probably going to use Bunnicula once our bunnies go to the freaky bunnizone. Are you going to use any other bunnies? You know, bunnies that could be a superhero? I’m using all of mine. I have 4. Did you name Bunnicula after the book series?

Yes, I did name him after the books. I’ll also use Blue Bunny my storybook rabbit and Cinnabun my ginger bunny.

Cool! Okay! I’m using my Storybook Rabbit too! Haha, I was going to get the Ginger Bunny and name it Patrick after my old bunny who looked just like it! I’ll be starting it in two days.

Here’s the roleplay thread to ‘Power Bunnies’. If you have any idea on how to improve the roleplay,or random chat, just reply! (Luckily there will be a reply button to this)

Awesome! I can’t wait for the roleplay to start.

(So, the reply button will be on Itswebkinztime’s reply) ~1~ It was a nice sunny day in Kinzville, and today, was one of the most bunni-licious days ever. The bunnies were doing a play! At Marshmelllew’s home, he was having a bit of trouble. “AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!” he said as he was running around his home. “Marshmelllew, what’s wrong? Britt Nicole asked as he stomped all over the place. “I can’t find my phone!” he said. “Oh, um, isn’t it right over there?” Britt said pointing over on the carrot table. “Oh, thanks!” he said as he went over and got his phone out. “I’m texting Sniffing Skyler and Barbie in case they forgot about the play,” Marshmelllew said as he started to text them. “Okay, but don’t you think we should head over there?” Britt suggested looking at the time. “Oh! Right, let’s hop over there, I think James will be there, and I can’t wait to nibble on his paw!” Marshmelllew said as he, and Britt Nicole went out of the house. ~1~

~2~ Then, Marshmelllew and Britt Nicole finally arrived at the park where the play was to be held. “Hey, there’s Barbie and Sniffing Skylar!” Britt pointed out as a storybook rabbit and a rabbit hopped into the park. “Heyo!” Sniffing Skylar said. “I got your text,” Barbie said. “Aaaaahhhhh!” Marshmelllew screamed. “What now?” Britt Nicole asked. “I FORGOT THE CARROT JUICE!” Marshmelllew screamed. “The other rabbits should be arriving here soon,” Barbie said as she got her tablet out. ~2~

TaffyKitty12

~1~ (Hey, MLP! Hope it all alright for me to go now! The roleplay’s going good so far!! :) ) Judy, the hoppy floppy bunny, and Flora, the baby bunny, were walking down the sidewalk, heading to the park. Flora’s excitement could be seen in the way hat she bounced in every step, and Judy smiled down happily at her. “Wow, this is going to be really fun!”, exclaimed Flora, “I’ve never been in a play before!” “I’m sure we’ll have a good time! It’s been a long time since I’ve been in one, but I know it’ll be good!”, replied Judy. Flora grabbed the older bunny’s hand and started running ahead, “Come on, slowpoke! We don’t wanna keep them waiting!” Judy rolled her eyes, in a playful manner, at the younger rabbit. Flora was such an excited, happy soul, but she had never seen her this excited… except for that one time Judy bought her a grow-your-own-garden kit…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Flora couldn’t stop talking about that for weeks! (She’s into practically anything that involves flowers) Though Flora isn’t all that big, she managed to almost pull Judy off her feet while she continued trying to run ahead. “Gosh, Flora! Be careful! I can’t show up with all sorts of cuts and scrapes cause of you!”, she said, giggling a bit. Flora laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll be careful. But if you only walked faster….” “We left early, Flora, I highly doubt we’ll be late. We don’t need to be in this big of a rush.”, reasoned Judy. Flora let go of her hand and started walking slower. “Okay… maybe you’re right…” As she said this, she looked along the sidewalk for any flowers that she could find (typical), and nearly burst with excitement when she saw an orchid. “Judy, look!! An Orchidaceae!” “A what??? “, said Judy, not understanding what the younger rabbit…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … just said. Flora tilted her head. “I said I found an orchidaceae. That’s the scientific name for the orchid family.” Judy just scratched the back of her neck, taken aback. “Uh, okay. That’s interesting.” She then just shrugged and continued walking. She had no idea where Flora got that from. But then again, she’s practically a young flower expert, so what was she to expect. The two bunnies continued walking, until they approached the park. “Looks like we’re here!”, exclaimed Judy. Flora let out a small scream of excitement and ran towards the other bunnies. “Hello!”, she said, “It’s nice to see you! I am so excited for this play, it should be a lot of fun and-” Judy stepped in and cut her off. “Heheh, sorry about her… she’s kinda hyper today. Anyways, it’s nice to see you all! Are you guys excited for the play as well?”, she asked. (I hope this was okay! Sorry if uh, it wasn’t the…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ .. best reply ever, eheheh… I’ve actually never used Flora or Judy prior to this :P ) (also, sorry about the typos I made in my first comment! I mean to say “it’s alright”, not “it alright”, and “that”, not “hat”. Sorry!)

ilovemoonie

(Hey MLP! I really like the way the roleplay is going so far!! I hope it’s all right if I reply now! Also, TaffyKitty, I just wanted to say that I really liked your reply! Flora is adorable, haha! ;) ) ~ (1) One sunny day, four rabbits were on their way to the park together. Starbuck, the small yet bright and adventurous lil’ blue spring bunny was leading the way. Retsae the cotton candy bunny, who was very hyper, bounced along right on his tail. Timothy the baby bunny and Piper the Signature arctic hare walked a short distance behind them. “So, are you excited to be in your first play?” Piper asked Timothy, looking down fondly on the baby bunny. Timothy was a bit shy, but he nodded. “I hope I’ll do good! I just get so nervous…” “No worries, Tim, I’m sure you’ll be perfect,” Piper smiled. “Hey you guys, pick it up a bit, would you?” Retsae said, bouncing in place and motioning with her paw for the two rabbits to follow. “We’re coming!” Piper said. …

ilovemoonie

(2) … “I don’t see what the big rush is, anyway.” “Well, we don’t wanna be late!!” Retsae cried out, jumping up and down. Retsae was a very energetic, creative, and always positive rabbit who seemed to have never-ending energy flowing out of her. She could hardly wait for the play. “I don’t think we’ll be late, Retsae,” Starbuck reassured her. “We still have plenty of time.” The small rabbit continued strolling along at a normal pace, and soon the four rabbits arrived at the park. After looking around for a moment they found the other rabbits who were to be in their play, and they approached them. “Heya, guys!” Retsae exclaimed, jumping up and waving at the other rabbits. “Nice to see you! Sorry if we’re a bit late…we got here as fast as we could.” “No kidding,” Starbuck replied, chuckling a bit, as he knew that Retsae had been in a big hurry to arrive. The rabbits stood with the others, and Timothy looked around and noticed another bunny like him…

ilovemoonie

~3~ …standing nearby. “Hi,” he said, cautiously approaching her. “Have we met before? I’m Timothy.” (I hope my reply was all right!! Also, MLP, just curious, but when do you want me to put James in it, and for how long? I was just wondering. Anyway, I look forward to continuing the roleplay!! :) )

Ooh, my turn! Cleo the Cotton Candy Bunny and Delilah the Carrots Bunny hopped down the sidewalk at a fast pace. “C’mon, Lilah!”, said the energetic Cleo as the crossed the street. “Kinzville Park is just over yonder!”, Delilah said in a jokingly country voice. They hopped, and hopped, when Delilah reached into her tote bag and motioned for Cleo to stop moving. “Oh, carrots and pie. I forgot my cell carrot! {phone, I guess? XD]” Cleo nodded sadly, and Delilah just said, “Well, the play’s more important than that anyways. C’mon, Cleo, let’s go talk to the other bunnies.” The two girl bunnies hopped over to the crowd of bunnies. Cleo hopped up and down excitedly as she yelled, “Hi everyone! My name’s Cleo an-” Delilah cut her off, loudly mumbling a hello. “I can’t wait for the play!”, the two bunnies chimed together. The sky was sunny, not a cloud interrupting the calm blue. Hope my reply was okay! :)

Yay, it’s my turn now! Blue Bunny and Cinnabun were headed off to start working on their play with the other bunnies. They were running a little late though because Blue Bunny wanted to have a quick snack before leaving her house. She definitely has a sweet tooth, but how could she not? After all, she is named after a brand of ice cream! Cinnabun is a very smart and adventurous Ginger Bunny with shiny brown fur. Blue Bunny is a beautiful Storybook Rabbit with fur the color of the sky, and sapphire eyes. Cinnabun insisted on taking a shortcut through the woods to get to the location of the play, but Blue Bunny wasn’t too happy about it. “I think you got us lost, Cinnabun”, she complained. “Well it’s your fault we are running late. We would have been on time if you hadn’t eaten a snack before we left”, argued Cinnabun. Now they were about 15 minutes late! “I don’t like hopping through the woods”, said Blue Bunny. “The woods are creepy, even in the daytime! What if there was a vampire bunny lurking out here?” “Oh come on, you don’t actually believe vampire bunnies are real, do

(2) you? They are just a legend.” Suddenly Cinnabun shouted, “I see the kinzville park! We’re through to the other side of the woods. I told you we weren’t lost!” “Why did you have to shout? You scared me”, said Blue Bunny. “Why are you so jumpy?” asked Cinnabun. “Well, I am a bunny. It’s what we do”, replied Blue Bunny. She was obviously very pleased with her joke, but Cinnabun wasn’t really paying attention. They hopped over to meet the other bunnies. Blue Bunny was especially excited to meet Sniffing Skylar because she was a Storybook Rabbit, too! They greeted each other, and then everyone got to work discussing how their play was going to go. (I hope you like my first reply to the roleplay! This is my first time contributing to one. I added a little foreshadowing about the Vampire Bunny that comes later on in the story. :P)

~1~ Marshmelllew, Sniffing Skylar, Barbie, and Britt Nicole were just standing there waiting for the other bunnies. Just then, some bunnies entered the park. “Hey! How are you? I’m Marshmelllew, what’s your name?” Marshmelllew asked as a baby bunny went over to him and said hello. “Oh, that’s okay,” Barbie said. “I know that we rabbits can be ‘bouncy.’ And yes! We are totally excited for the play to start. Our directer James should be here any minuet.” As everyone started to chatter, two more bunnies came one started yell. “Hi, Cleo! I’m Britt Nicole! I;m excited for the play too!” Britt Nicole said shaking the other bunnies’ paw. Britt Nicole saw a carrots bunny, but she could barely hear what she said. “I’m sorry, did you say “jello”? We don’t have any jello here.” Britt Nicole said. Just then, Marshmelllew saw another bunny like him. “Um, I want to welcome the other bunny too, see ya!” he said as he ran over to the other arctic hare. “Hi! I’m Marshmelllew! What’s your name?” he asked. ~1~

~2~ 2 more bunnies hopped in the park. Sniffing Skylar saw her friend, Blue Bunny. “Blue! How are you? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you! Who’s your friend?” Sniffing Skylar asked. “Is that all?” Barbie asked. “No, I just invited two more rabbits! One’s name is Everest and the other bunny is DJ Hip Hop!” Britt Nicole exclaimed. “Okaaay,” Barbie said. “WHEN WILL JAMES ARRIVE?!?!!?!?!?! HE”S BEING SUPER LATE!” Britt Nicole said as she hopped in circles. “He’ll get here when he does,” Barbie said. ~3~

TaffyKitty12

(Thanks, ilovemoonie! :) ) ~1~ Judy laughed a bit, and said, “Thanks, she is kinda hyper today, but you are right. Us bunnies can be rather bouncy animals, sometimes”, she replied with a slight giggle, “And yes, this okay should be pretty fun! I am excited for it to start!”, she added with a smile. Meanwhile, white Flora stood next to the older bunny, waiting for the play to start, she saw another bunny like her approach her, and introduce himself. Flora smiled back at him, and said, “Hello there!! Hm, I don’t think we have ever met, so, it is nice to meet you, Timothy! That’s a nice name! I’m Flora!”, she exclaimed. Back by the other bunnies, Judy looked around. “Hm… I wonder when this play starts….”, she said, half to herself. But, she decided just to shrug it off. She could wait. After all, Judy is a pretty patient bunny…. for the most part. ~~~

ilovemoonie

(You’re welcome, TaffyKitty! :) Oh, and I hope it’s okay if I add James in this turn, MLP! He’s the director, huh? ;) ) (1) ~ Timothy smiled at the other bunny. “Thanks! It’s nice to meet you too! Ooh, Flora is a pretty name!” he said. “Are you excited for the play?” Back with the other bunnies, Piper saw another Signature arctic hare approaching her. “Oh, hello, Marshmelllew! It’s nice to meet you! I’m Piper!” she said. Retsae and Starbuck stood next to each other, looking around at the other rabbits to see if they recognized any of them. Then Retsae saw another friendly-looking cotton candy bunny come up. “Do you mind if I go talk to her?” she asked Starbuck. “Go right ahead!” Starbuck replied. “Thanks, Star!” Retsae hopped off to go meet the other bunny. “Hey, I’m Retsae! Did you say your name was Cleo?” The four bunnies continued talking with the others when suddenly a Signature Siberian husky approached the group. “Hi, everyone!” he said. “Sorry I’m…

ilovemoonie

…late! I’m James, the director. Is everyone else here?” “Hi, James!” Piper greeted. “Nice to see you!” “Hi, Piper!” James replied. ~ (I hope this reply was all right!! And I hope I used James okay! Just curious, how much is he going to be in it?)

(Pssst, @ilovemoonie, good start on James. You’ll be using him for while, but he won’t be sucked into the comic book. He’ll be at Marshmelllew’s home, but he won’t be sucked in the comic book. He’ll be there after they get out of the comic book. Hehe, make sure he has an expression once Marshmelllew hops over to him and nibble on his paw! XD)

My turn :) “Uh, hi! My name’s Cleo, ‘fur’ sure! You are…?” Suddenly somebunny hopped ontop of Cleo, stopping her from talking. “Oh, sorry, Cleo!”, Delilah apologized. “She said her name was Retsae, remember?” “Oh yeah. Wait, isn’t that Easter backwards?” Delilah thought about it and finally said “Uh, yeah!” Then, Cleo noticed some kind of dog in the distance, and nudged Delilah. “Lilah, is that a dog?” “Mmmhmm… RUN!” Both of the bunnies ran straight behind them, but then bumped in to Retsae. “Sorry!”, they both said at the same time, blushing. ‘That dog looks nice enough…’, Delilah thought, as she hopped over to – “Uh, where are we going?”, Delilah asked. “We’re gonna go see that Hoppy Floppy Bunny now, I wuv her wittle ears!”, Cleo replied, as Delilah gave her a stern look. When they arrived, the bunny was standing next to Cleo as Cleo held her paw out. “Hi, my name’s Cleo.”, she said. “What’s yours?”, she asked shyly.

Cinnabun and Blue Bunny were excited to see the director, James. “I think the play is going to start soon”, said Blue Bunny. “I know, I can’t wait!”, replied Cinnabun. He was especially excited for the play to start. Cinnabun is always full of energy. “I’m glad it’s so nice out today”, said Blue Bunny. “It’s the perfect day to preform a play”. “Hey, that rhymes”, laughed Cinnabun. Blue Bunny and Cinnabun walked over and introduced themselves to James. “So, when is the play going to start?”, they asked. (Sorry my reply is kinda short. I was in a bit of a hurry while I was writing it, but I hope you guys enjoy!)

twinners1

Sorry if I replied in the wrong area -1- Dj Hip Hop was good at Nguyen and one thing alone, weird rapping. So he hoped in the play he had a part where he would rap a weird thing. The director came over to him and said ” you are the weird rapper guy who turns out to be an evil wizard in the play ok?” Dj Hip Hop was so excited he screamed his reply ” OK! YES!!! YAY!!!” Then Everest came over and said “well in the play I’m gonna be your evil assistant so I guess I will stand over here.” Then the director called them up for their part. Dj Hip Hop was given a wand for his act. Then he went up and rapped ” I cast an evil spell for this ocasion and zip a zap zoo.” He waved his wand and a black hole appeared. Out went the most delicious carrots ever! Everyone had to come try one. And then once they all tasted one they were transported to a town of Dj Hip hop’s comic he was reading! All them had super hero costumes and some flew!

twinners1

Sorry if I replied in the wrong area -1- Dj Hip Hop was good at one and one thing alone, weird rapping. So he hoped in the play he had a part where he would rap a weird thing. The director came over to him and said ” you are the weird rapper guy who turns out to be an evil wizard in the play ok?” Dj Hip Hop was so excited he screamed his reply ” OK! YES!!! YAY!!!” Then Everest came over and said “well in the play I’m gonna be your evil assistant so I guess I will stand over here.” Then the director called them up for their part. Dj Hip Hop was given a wand for his act. Then he went up and rapped ” I cast an evil spell for this ocasion and zip a zap zoo.” He waved his wand and a black hole appeared. Out went the most delicious carrots ever! Everyone had to come try one. And then once they all tasted one they were transported to a town of Dj Hip hop’s comic he was reading! All them had super hero costumes and some flew!

twinners1

Oops. I wonder how I replied two times like that.

~2~ Barbie hopped over to Piper. “Hi there! I’m Barbie! What’s your name?” Barbie asked. “James is here, so we’ll be starting our play shortly,” Barbie said. ~2~ It’s @TaffyKitty12′s turn now!

(Since twinners went way ahead and didn’t redo her reply, I guess I’ll just take my turn then) ~1~ “Yeah, I know how that can be. Good thing a wild cat isn’t here, or else we’d be bunny stew,” Marshmelllew said giggling. Just then James the director arrived. “YOU’RE HERE!!!!!!!!” Marshmelllew said hopping over to see him. He started to look at him. “Do you smell pizza?” Marshmelllew said sniffing him. “Anyways, it’s great to see you!” Then, he started to nibble on his paw. “Mmmm, your paw tastes great!” he said nibbling his paw. Britt Nicole looked back. “Oh, um, yeah, sniff you later, I uh, have to go see James now,” Britt Nicole said hopping over to James. “Hi! I’m Britt Nicole! But my friends call me “Nikki” for short. What took you so long to get here? And when’s the play going to start? I already rehearsed for my line as Clover Patton,” Britt Nicole said. Sniffing Skyler looked at Blue Bunny. “So, have you been making ice cream lately? I had so much fun at your royal party a few days ago!” Sniffing said. ~1~

How did my comments get to be in the wrong place?

TaffyKitty12

~~~ Flora smiled at Timothy, “Thank you! And yep, I’m really excited for the play!!! This is actually the first play I’ve ever been in, but I know it’ll be great! How about you? Are you excited for it?” ~~~ Meanwhile, Judy was observing Flora talking to the other bunny, and smiled a bit. She was happy to see her talking to someone… about something other than flowers. Judy then noticed another rabbit coming towards her, and she greeted her. “Well hello! It is nice to meet you, Cleo! I’m Judy.”, she said, shaking her paw. “If I’m not mistaken, I think the play starts soon…. are you excited for it to begin? I haven’t been in a play for a long time, but I think I’ll do well, I hope”, she added, with a slight laugh. ~~~

ilovemoonie

(Ah, sorry for replying to this so late!! D: And thanks, MLP, I’m glad I’m using James well! :) Just a question, he is the director, but I’m not exactly sure what the play is supposed to be about, so what exactly am I supposed to make him do?) ~1~ “You’re welcome!” Timothy replied to Flora. “That’s great, I am too!! Oh, yeah, me neither…I’ve never been in a play before now…I’m a bit nervous, but I think it’ll be really fun!” he smiled. ~~ Meanwhile, James smiled as Marshmelllew approached him. “Hello, Marshmelllew, it’s nice to see you t-” he paused as Marshmelllew started nibbling on his paw, and he looked rather taken aback. “Umm…thanks?” James looked at Marshmelllew for a moment, then turned to Britt Nicole as she came up. “Oh, hello there, Britt Nicole! Nice to see you! Sorry I’m late, I had something else I needed to take care of before I came here…if everyone has arrived, we can start the play very shortly!” James then turned around as two more bunnies came up to him and introduced themselves. …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … “Hello, Blue Bunny and Cinnabun! Nice to meet you! The play will be starting very soon, I do believe!” ~~ Meanwhile, Piper was looking around at all the bunnies when she saw someone approach her. “Oh, hello there, Barbie!” she greeted cheerfully. “My name is Piper, it’s nice to meet you! Oh, that’s great! I’m very much looking forward to this play! I know my friends are, as well,” she said, nodding towards Starbuck, who looked rather relaxed, and Retsae, who was jumping around as if she could hardly wait for the play to begin. ~~~

9boogirl

Cleo said her goodbyes to the crowd (even though she wasn’t leaving!) and put on a starry hat with a wizard’s beard on it. “Am I furry or what?”, she asked Delilah. Delilah smiled as they hopped into the middle of the crowd of rabbits and then spotted the doggie-looking thing again. “I think his name is James,” Cleo whispered into Delilah’s ear. “He’s the director.” There was a red bird that flew into the sky from one of the trees, and Cleo darted after it. “Cleo, come back her!”, Delilah yelled, hopping rapidly after her friend. “Gotcha!”, she said, jumping for Cleo’s tail but missing and falling on the grass. “Eh,” Delilah said, getting up and brushing herself off. “It’s just grass.” She hopped and hopped, but there was no way to catch up with Cleo. Suddenly, the bird flew the other way, straight towards Delilah. “Aahh!”, Delilah said, trying to outhop the bid before Cleo caught up to it. “Cleo, slow down!”, Delilah yelled. “Please!”

-1- “Hello, James”, replied Blue Bunny and Cinnabun. “It’s so nice to meet you! We’re glad the play is going to be starting soon. We’re really excited for it”, they said. “Hey, are there going to be any snacks?”, asked Cinnabun. Blue Bunny looked annoyed. “You should have eaten before we left for the play. Then you wouldn’t be hungry. You complained about me taking a long time to eat before we left”, she said. “That’s because you made us late. I didn’t have time to eat. I think Marshmelllew is hungry too! He was nibbling on James’ paw!” said Cinnabun. Blue Bunny giggled. “I saw that. It was pretty hilarious!” The two bunnies hopped over to the stage and looked at it. “Wow, it’s so big”, said Blue Bunny. “I hope I don’t get too nervous when I’m up there”. “You’ll be fine”, replied Cinnabun. He wasn’t nervous at all. He loved showing off and was looking forward to preforming in the play.

twinners1

Ok I will try this. Im getting a little confused with so many people but I will try taking off from the time of the last comment. -1- “so this is a real life play right? I didn’t know plays were real.” Said a stage frightened DJ Hip Hop. Whenever DJ Hip Hop was scared he would act weird like that. Everest was ready for getting away from DJ Hip Hop’s sweat dripping down his neck so she walked away and accidentally knocked down props stored in boxes. Everest for the first time was glad DJ Hip Hop was there because him trying to show off right now meant she didn’t have to do any heavy-lifting. But still, DJ Hip Hop was still sweating so she again, walked away. Everest then heard an announcement. “The play will start momentarily.” Everest then almost bounced so high she touched a cloud, or she saw that in her imagaination.

~1~ (Yo Moons, you can use James however dramatic way you want to) ~1~ “MMM, thanks so much for your paw, mister James! You taste amazing!” Marshmelllew said finishing nibbling all of James’s toenails. “So, James, are we going to start? We only start when you say so,” Marshmelllew said. SNiffing Skyler hopped over to Blue Bunny. “So, who are you playing in the play? I’m playing Cottonarina Flufferbunnuffer!” Sniffing said. “James, when are we starting?!” Britt asked. “Hey FLora, have you ever grown a garden with tulips in it?” Barbie asked.

TaffyKitty12

~~~ Flora smiled at Timothy. “Cool! And it’s alright! I could see why you’d be a little nervous, but don’t worry, my older friend, Judy, told me that there’s nothing to be scared of! Once you get on stage, it’ll all come to you, if ya know what I mean!”, she said, grinning. She then turned around when she heard another bunny talking to her. “Oh, hi there!”, she said, to another rabbit named Barbie, “Tulips? Hm.. I haven’t grown a garden of tulips all by myself before, but, I did help one of my friends with her garden of Tulipa gesneriana, or garden tulips. Just wondering, do you have a favorite flower?”, she asked, blinking curiously at the other rabbit. ~~~ Meanwhile, Judy watched Flora from afar as she talked to some of the other bunnies. She smiled a bit, for she was glad that her younger friend was meeting some new people. I just hope she doesn’t bug them… , she thought to herself, for Flora did have a tendency to annoy others at times with all of her talk about flowers…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … She watched her pal for a moment more, and then walked towards the husky that she saw arrive earlier. “Excuse me, Mr. James?”, she asked, “Out of curiousity, will the play be starting soon? I’m really excited for it, I’m sure I’ll be fun!”, she said, with a smile. ~~~

1- “Wow that’s cool!”, replied Blue Bunny. “I like the name Cottonaria FlufferBunnuffer! What is your super power going to be? I am going to be Speedy Cream, and have super speed!” Cinnabun hopped over and joined the conversation. “Those are neat names! I am going to be Invisibun and my super power will be invisibility”, he said. “Ooh I like the name Invisibun!”, said Blue Bunny. “Thanks!”, replied Cinnabun, looking proud. “Do you know when the play is going to start”, he asked. “I’m not sure. I guess whenever James tells us to start it”, said Blue Bunny. “Well I can’t wait!”, exclaimed Cinnabun. “I can’t wait either!”, replied Blue Bunny, even though she was a little nervous. ~

ilovemoonie

(Ah, sorry for replying to this so late! >.< I didn't realize it had been so long…) ~1~ "Nice to meet you, too!" James replied to Blue Bunny and Cinnabun. "That's great! It will be starting very shortly. Oh, and I don't know if there will be snacks…I didn't bring any, but…" he lowered his voice a bit and said, "It would appear that I am the snack." He then turned back to Marshmelllew. "Oh, um…you're welcome. Thanks? Anyway, uh, yes, we will be starting the play in just a moment now." ~~~ "Thanks," Timothy replied to Flora. "Oh, well that's good! I hope it will! I'm just a little shy, is all…but I'm sure the play will be really fun!" The bunny smiled. Flora seemed very nice, and he enjoyed talking to her. ~~~ Meanwhile, another bunny approached James. "Yes, the play will be starting very soon!" he replied, and then he looked around the park. Everyone seemed to be there, so he announced, "Attention, everyone! We are going to be starting the play now…

ilovemoonie

~2~ …so if you would, please start heading to the stage, and we will begin.” ~~~ When Piper, Retsae, and Starbuck heard this news, they became very excited. “Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, the play is finally starting! I can’t wait!” Retsae exclaimed, and she bounded toward the stage. “Guess she’s excited,” Starbuck said, and Piper laughed a bit. “I guess so.” ~~~ (Ah, I hope this reply was okay! Also, just curious, are they just rehearsing for the play, or are they actually performing it? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I use James right, since he’s the director and I don’t really know what the play is about…)

twinners1

Ok, I hope this ends up in the right place and sorry for this being late and me not redoing that reply also, they are still just talking right now and about to go on stage right? -1- Everest was a bit nervous about DJ Hip Hop doing something embarrassing to her. DJ Hip Hop was walking around winking at everyone and waving like a celeberty. Someone she didn’t know asked if she knew him and how, and she replied “well, you see, we are neighbors and…” she got cut off with a bunny high-paw really loudly. Everest slapped her head and felt embarresed.

(1) Delilah tried to outhop Cleo, but it was too late. She had already stomped on her. Cleo stopped and turned around, looking meaningfully into Delilah’s eyes. “Lilah, are you alright?”, she asked softly. Delilah rose back up, onto her paws. “I’m fine, but where are we?” Suddenly, they both perked their ears up, listening to an announcement from James that the play would start soon. “Goodie gumdrops!”, Cleo exclaimed. “Cleo,”, Delilah started. “We have to find our way back to the stage! They might start without us! Otherwise, they could be stuck waiting for us! The announcement seemed to come from the North, so let’s just – hop along that way.” They both started silently, hopping through the lush greenery of the park around them. Finally, they reached a crowd. They had a tent set up, and a campfire, although it was still broad daylight.

(2) “Why do they have a ca-”, Cleo started as Delilah shushed her and hopped up to them. A dog greeted them. “We’re here, in time for the show!”, Cleo yelled. “Show?”, she dog asked. “The stage is over East, rabbits. Don’t get yarselves lost, ye mateys!”, he said, walking back and sitting down on a log. And they hopped, and hopped, and hopped. Cleo caught movement up ahead of them and signaled Delilah to follow her. They both hopped as fast as they ever had, the wind ruffling their fur. “The stage! The SHOW!”, Delilah yelled. She hugged Cleo, and they hopped backstage. There were other bunnies getting on costumes, so they decided to do the same. Cleo picked a bright blue princess dress, hat, and wand, while Delilah picked a carrot costume. “All ready to perform!”, Cleo said, waving her wand around. “Bibbity, bobbity BOO!” “Is the show starting soon?”, Delilah said to no one in particular. Nobody replied. “Alright, then.”, Delilah sighed. “We can wait.”

IndigoZap

Okay, so…PLEASE check my update on page 152 or 153 before replying to this. ~1~ “You’re welcome!” Marshmelllew said rubbing his belly. “Finally!” Britt Nicole said as she and Sniffing Skyler hopped over to the stage. “Wow, these costumes are awesome!” Britt said as she tried on hers. “Hey, Marshmelllew, who are you going to be in the play?” Britt Nicole asked. “I’m going to be Clover Patton!” “I’m going to be Popcorn Whiffy,” Marshmelllew replied. “Popcorn Whiffy, huh?” Barbie laughed. “I’m going to be Kettlecorn Whiffy!” Barbie said. “Oh, so you’re twins!” Britt said. “Um, no. I’m Marshmelllew’s cousin actually,” Barbie replied. “Ha! I’m…WHAT?!” Sniffing Skyler said sadly. “Who are you playing again?” Barbie asked. Sniffing sighed. “I’m playing Starbuck’s maid. You know, since Starbuck IS the prince and Judy is the queen and Retsae is the princess,” Sniffing Skyler said.(Go with the flow, Taffy and Moonie.) “Jameeeees!” Britt Nicole called out. “My costume is ripped! Who do I……. ~1~

IndigoZap

~2~ “…..What am I going to wear now! And since there’s only one Clover Patton outfit, who should I be?” Britt Nicole said starting to cry. “I. I. I really wanted to be a part of this,” “Ohhhhh boy,” Marshmelllew said. Just then, two more bunnies approached the stage. “We’re so sorry about being late!” Partick said. “Yeah, we forgot what time practice started,” Pancake Sprinkles said. “Sooo, who am I playing again?” Partick asked. Marshmelllew made a face at him and hopped over to him and whispered in his ear. “Britt Nicole’s costume ripped,” Marshmelllew said. “Oh,” Partick said tilting one of his ears. “I think you’re playing townsbunny #1,” Pancake Sprinkles said. “and I’ll be townsperson #5,”(Somebunny can use there pets as townsbunnies) ~2~ Before anybody replies, please make sure you read my update about this roleplay. And @twinners, the bunnies are going on stage. DO NOT MAKE THEM HAVE SUPERPOWERS YET. AND DON’T USE HERO NAMES YET. Thank you! It’s Taffy’s turn, now.

TaffyKitty12

(Ah, sorry for the kinda late reply! XP I would’ve responded to this earlier, but I’ve been working on my replies to several other roleplays at the same time, and I’ve been kind of busy this week) ~1~ “You’re welcome!”, cheerfully exclaimed Flora. “Well it’s okay! I have some friends that are shy, too. Even if you’re shy, don’t worry too much about it… you’ll do great, I’m sure of it!” ~~~ Judy smiled when she heard that the play would be beginning shortly. “Great! I’ll go get Flora so we can start getting ready”, she said to herself. She gazed around her surroundings, and eventually spotted the young bunny talking to another youngster. “Hey, Flora”, she said, once she got close enough, “They play’s going to really start soon. How about you come with me so we can start getting fitted into our costumes?” Flora looked at her, and then looked at Timothy. “Aw, well, okay. See you on stage, Timothy!”, she said, waving at the other baby bunny. She then proceeded to….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … to follow Judy to the stage. ~~~ A few minutes later, Judy and Flora found their costumes, and started getting dressed. “Who are you gonna be, Judy?”, asked Flora, “I’ll be townsperson #3!” (I hope you don’t mind that I made Flora a townsperson, too, MLP! >.< ) "Cool! I think I'm going to be the queen", stated Judy. "Nice! I'm so excited for this play to begin… it should be fun, right?" "I'm sure it will", said Judy with a fond smile, and she patted the young bunny on the head. ~~~

ilovemoonie

(Oh my gosh, I’m sorry for replying to this so late!! XP I had no idea that it had been so long!) ~1~ “Thanks,” Timothy replied to Flora. “I hope I’ll do okay!” A moment later, another bunny came up to Flora and told her that they were going to get ready for the play. “Oh, all right,” Timothy said. “See you later, Flora! It was…it was nice talking to you,” he said with a smile, and then he hopped off to go find his other friends. After he found Piper, Starbuck, and Retsae, the four bunnies headed to the stage with everyone else. “Who are you guys playing?” Timothy asked. “I’m going to be the prince,” Starbuck said, straightening up proudly, as if he was honored to be playing the prince. “I’m gonna be the princess!” Retsae cried excitedly. “Um, I think I’m townsperson #2,” Piper replied. (I hope it’s okay if Piper is a townsperson!) “Who are you playing, Timothy?” “I’m not sure,” the baby bunny replied. “I don’t know who I am playing.” “Well, you can go ask James,” Piper suggested. “Maybe he’ll know.” ~~~ Meanwhile, James was looking at his clipboard, making sure everything was ready. …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … He saw Judy and Flora, Piper, Starbuck, Retsae, and Timothy, and Cleo and Delilah all arrive on stage. “Good,” he said to himself, “I think that’s about everyone, then.” Just then, he heard his name, and saw Britt Nicole come up to him. “Oh no,” he said, upon finding out her costume was ripped. “That’s not good! Don’t worry, though, you can still be in the play! We’ll just have you play someone else.” James looked down at his clipboard again. “Hmm…maybe you could be Princess Petunia?” (I hope that’s okay, MLP! I can change the name if you want me to…I was trying to think of something, haha.) After James finished saying this, two more bunnies arrived on stage. “Oh, it’s fine, Partick and Pancake Sprinkles!” James replied. “We were just about to start rehearsal.” Suddenly, Timothy walked up to him. “Excuse me Mr. James,” he said timidly. “What is it, Timothy?” “Who am I going to be in the play?” “Oh, let’s see…I think you are the king!” James replied with a smile. “The k-king?” Timothy appeared quite nervous at this. “Yes…is there a problem with that?” …

ilovemoonie

~3~ … “No, I guess not…I just…it seems kind of scary.” “No worries, Timothy, I’m sure you’ll do fine! Now, you should go get into your costume; we’re about to start!” Timothy nodded, and hopped away. James looked around the stage. Everyone was there. “All right,” he announced, “we’re about to start rehearsal, everyone! We’ll be starting with scene 1, with the king, queen, prince, princess, and the townspeople.” ~~~ (Ah, I hope this reply was okay! >.< Let me know if you need me to change anything, MLP! I wasn't sure what to have James do at the end, or whether or not he should say what the first scene was or whatever, or if you had something planned for that. Just tell me if you want me to change that part, and I can!)

-1- All of the bunnies were preparing for the play to start. Cinnabun and Blue Bunny were deciding what characters they were going to be. “I can’t think of anything”, said Cinnabun. “How about you play a townsbunny?”, suggested Blue Bunny. “There are going to be a lot of townsbunnies”, replied Cinnabun. “Well if you can’t think of anything, it would be a good idea to be a townsbunny.” “I guess you’re right Blue Bunny. Who are you gonna be?” “I’m glad you asked!”, Blue Bunny said excitedly. “I am going to be a bunny named Blue Diamond!” “Blue Diamond, huh? I like that name” replied Cinnabun. “Thanks”! said Blue Bunny. “I like that name, too! Now we have to pick out our costumes. The play is going to start really soon. Are you excited Cinnabun?” “I am! Are you nervous about performing?” He asked. “I guess I am, but once I’m up on stage, I know I’ll do great!” said Blue Bunny. The two bunnies continued discussing the play while they picked out their costumes. They couldn’t wait for it to start. — (I hope everyone likes my reply :D).

twinners1

I always say this but, I hope this is in the right place -1- Everest was going to be a regular townsbunny just walking around, she didn’t want to be anything else. So, she went to the costumes. DJ Hip Hop was throwing them everywhere, he even through some out from the curtain and onto the seats for the audience. He was being DJ Hip Hop, being wild. Once he found some sunglasses, he stopped, and put them on. “Wooo! This is amazing! I’m gonna be the sun!” Said DJ Hip Hop. Everest just shook her head and looked if there was even anything left in the bin.

twinners1

I don’t really know where to reply to this but I’m gonna do it here. So can I please participate with Everest and DJ Hip Hop?

Sure, Twinners! You can go after me.

Er, you can go after Itswebkinztime. Once Itswebkinztime does her second reply, it’ll be your turn. What bunny is Everest?

kittymade10

Never mind about joining. I missed the deadline, and I don’t want you to have to add a seen from your ‘Power Bunnies’ play, and change things for me.

IDK if anyone has seen this yet, but these are hilarious and amazing pictures from @FoxesRule612! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42669 and https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42667

TaffyKitty12

Oh yes, those were funny, hahah! XD FoxesRule did a very nice job on them!!!! :) I especially loved her drawing, I think she’s a very good artist! ^-^

yeah, they were super funny! Reading over Summer was the best. XD

ilovemoonie

Oh yeah, I did see those! They’re really funny! XD I always love FoxesRule’s art, she always does a fantastic job!! And I don’t know who made that snow fox, but it’s adorable!! ;)

Yeah, all of them are really cute, and hilarious in their own way.

Lol, @MLP, those are pretty funny, indeed!

Here’s a ‘Pikachu Backyard BBQ’ surprise! https://share.ganzworld.com/room?id=42590

TaffyKitty12

Wow, that’s a really cool room, MLP!!! Nice job!!! :D It looks awesome! ;)

Aw, thanks! I worked really hard on it.

ilovemoonie

Hey MLP! Wow, I really like the room you designed!! :D It looks like your pets are having a lot of fun! ;) You did a really great job on it, thanks for sharing! :)

Looks amazing, MLP! I really love it!

You’re welcome! :)

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, MLP! :)

TaffyKitty12

Heya guys! Hope you all don’t mind if I post an ‘update’ of sorts on here! First off, just wanted to say sorry that I haven’t been the most ‘reliable’ for the marshmallow collection this time around >.< I typically go on every day during these types of events, but unfortunately, it's been hit or miss for me this past week due to some things (I haven't been able to find to the time lately to go on, to be honest. Unfortunately, some family is in town and they are staying with us (and it's been really tough for me. :/ I'm not as well familiarized with them since I don't see them often, and I've had a rough time these past few days since I'm honestly ready for them to leave for… reasons…), but, on Tuesday, they should be gone, and I promise I'll try to go on every day after that to send you guys marshmallows, if I can! Onto more happier happenings, I'll probably be posting Natasha's (my new sig red panda's) bio sometime next week! Believe it or not, I already have a good portion of her personality…

TaffyKitty12

… worked out, so it shouldn’t take me too long to type up a bio for her XD Also, I’ve been kinda debating whether or not to post a bio for Ravenpaw (my signature tuxedo cat)… I have a lot of his personality worked out.. but I dunno…. I guess I’m not sure if I should bring him on here or not.. what do you guys think? Oh, and I’m gonna try to send in a pic of Natasha soon, if I can, but, because of the relatives, I might have to send that in next week, if you guys don’t mind! This is absolutely off-topic, but I’ve noticed that the tags for the adventure roleplay still say it’s lavadragon’s turn, and I think I should turn it over to emi, since lavadragon hasn’t replied, I think. I meant to change them earlier, but to be honest.. uh…. I guess I just sorta forgot about that roleplay, eheh XP Since DolphinLover withdrew from it, and Fennec and lava don’t really come on here anymore.. plus I guess I got too caught up in my other roleplays.. it was just too easy for me to forget. :/ I changed the tags…!

TaffyKitty12

… I changed the tags, so it’ll now be emi’s turn to reply (if you read this, emi, you don’t have to rush to reply; I definitely understand if you can’t get to it for awhile! (Plus that roleplay’s been a bit ‘inactive’ lately, anyways) Also on the topic of roleplays, there’s something that I may want to ask you guys about the Superkinz roleplay soon, but I will probably save that for next week. And… I think that’s about it for now. Sorry this ‘update of sorts was so long! XP I hope all of you guys have a nice Thursday, and hope to talk to you guys soon! :)

TaffyKitty12

(Oh, and @ilovemoonie, I saw that you replied to some of our conversations on the previous page, and I promise I’ll try to get to them soon!! Unfortunately, I’m not sure if I’ll get to replying to all of them today (I might be a little busy XP), however, I’ll try to what I can reply to, and if worse comes to worse, I promise I’ll get to them tomorrow!)

Heya, @TaffyKitty12! Nope, it’s fine! Awe, it’s okay! Yeah, I do too. (Mm, I hope you feel better about it soon! At least Tuesday isn’t too far away!) Thank you for trying, and it’s okay! Yay, I can’t wait to see it! Ooh, yeah! Bring Ravenpaw on here! (Says a Warriors fanatic *wink wink* Of course, we don’t mind! A picture is a picture, no matter how long it takes to submit it! About the roleplays – is there any that I may possibly be able to join right now, if the story is at a point to add someone in? I’d love to roleplay again, now that I’ll be here more! Oh, and about the Superkinz roleplay – Did you guys ever see the drawing for the Superkinz pets that I posted? If not, I’d be happy to post the links again.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, PrettyPikachu! Thanks for understanding! I guess I just felt a little bad since I normally try to send items to my friends each day during a collection event, but I just haven’t had as much time lately to do that XP (Thanks! I’m glad it’s only till Tuesday, I don’t think I could take much longer than that, heh) And thanks! I can’t wait for you to read his bio! :D (*virtual high five* Warriors fans rule XD ) Thanks! I’ll try to see if I can submit it sometime next week.. and who knows? Maybe I’ll even get to it earlier than I originally thought? :) Oh, and let’s see…. since you’ve left… we haven’t started too many new roleplays….. really just one private one and one group one… but…. hm… I think there might be an opening in my “Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue” roleplay. We started it a few weeks ago, but, we’re not super far in it. Basically, it’s about Pikachu and some of his friends…

TaffyKitty12

… throwing a barbecue party, and it starts off really fun, but then a few ‘chaotic’ events come along (don’t worry, nothing too bad wouldn’t happen) Here’s the link to it: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/66/ Please let me know if you’re interested! :) Oh, and yep, I saw them! I must say, they were awesome!! :D I think I’ll add them into my ‘favorites’ category soon!! ^-^ You did a very nice job on them!! ;)

Hiya, Taffy! You’re welcome! Yeah, everyone has to take a break sometimes, though, so it’s fine! (Yeah, I’m glad it’s not much longer for you!) I can’t wait to read the bio! (*Virtual high fives back* Yeah they do! XD) Yay! I can’t wait to see it, I’d bet she’ll look amazing! Okie! I’d be so happy to join, that sounds like a very appropriate roleplay for this time of year! Just tell me how many pets I should add in and I’ll reply whenever I can fit in! I’m glad you saw them, and even more glad you liked them! ;) Hope you’re having an awesome day, Taffy! – Pikachu

TaffyKitty12

Hi, PrettyPikachu! Thank you again! (And thanks! I am, too, they’ve been here a week, so I’m kinda eager for them to leave, eheh) Thanks! I’m super excited for you to read it! :D (Yep! Warriors is awesome!! XD ) Thank you! I hope you’ll like it when I send it in! :) Sweet!! You can really use whatever number of characters you want, as long as it doesn’t exceed more than 5 (since the rule is set is up to five characters per person) :) Just let me know which ones you’ll be using, and their genders/species names. Let’s see.. actually, I think we can fit you in there during this round! After MLP goes (since she’s currently the last person going), you can take your turn! Does that sound alright? And you’re welcome! They were really awesome drawings; I absolutely loved them!! :D Thank you! I hope you are as well! ^-^

Hi, @TaffyKitty12! You’re welcome! (Yeah! At least it’s not too far!) I cannot even wait to read it, I think it’ll be awesome! Okie, I’ll use… Coco (Girl, Pom Pom Kitty), Serena (Girl, Patchwork Cat), Stealie (Girl, FrooFroo Fox), Vanilla (Girl, Himalayan). Hope this works for you, and I’m glad I can fit in this turn, after MLP! That works for me! Haha, I’m really glad you liked them, I liked them too! I hope you’re having a great Monday, now, haha! Have a good weekend, as well! – Pika

TaffyKitty12

Heya PrettyPikachu! Thanks!! ;) And that sounds perfect.. thanks for letting me know!! I can’t wait to see your characters in it!! :D Sweet, that’s great! I’ll let you know when is your turn! :) No problem! They’re awesome, you did a wonderful job! ;) Thanks, you too!

Hiya, @TaffyKitty12! You’re welcome! Okie, I can’t wait to join! Thank you, if you would like you can let me know on the most recent page, so I see! Thanks again! Now, have a great Saturday XD (I meant Friday in my last comment, not Monday!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, PrettyPikachu! Sweet! Okay, sounds great! :) Once it’s your turn, I’ll put your name up in the tags and let you in a posting ;) No problem! Thanks, my Saturday was pretty nice! Hope you have a nice Monday today! ;) (and it’s okay! We all make mistakes, after all! (And I am definitely no exception, hahah))

Heya, Taffy! Okay, thank you! Mine was too, and thank you! And you too! (I’m glad you understand, and we do all make mistakes… I’m no exception, either!)

Oh gosh, I completely forgot about the Marshmallow Collection, so you’re okay, Taffy. XD Funny thing is, I don’t even remember seeing anything about the Marshmallow Collection (probably due to busyness and laziness), and totally forgot the Marshmallow Collection existed. :P Ah yeah, I know what that’s like. I’m an expert when it comes to being busy and not having enough time. XD Aww, I’m so sorry that you’re having a rough time… :( I was having a rough time as well, so I know how you feel. I really hope things get better for you soon! :) Oh cool! I can’t wait to see Natasha’s bio! You’re always so good at developing characters’ personalities, so I really look forward to reading it! :D Ooh, I remember Ravenpaw! Yeah, you should! I mean, unless if you’re really busy, having a rough time, or just don’t feel like writing it, then you don’t need to. I understand if you don’t end up making a bio for Ravenpaw, but if you do, I’d love to see it! :) …

~2~ …Oh, and cool! If you do send in a pic of Natasha, that would be really awesome! :D Out of curiosity, she’s named Natasha after Black Widow, right? :) Aw man, that reminds me, I’ve been having lots of trouble submitting stuff lately… IDK why but it doesn’t work for me anymore. :( Alrighty, I look forward to answering your question about the Superkinz Roleplay soon. Thanks for letting us know! :) Ah, it’s fine! You don’t need to apologize, it didn’t seem too long to me. :) Thanks, you have a fantastic day also! :D (Also, sorry for posting this, before your other reply moderates! D:)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Lucky! Thanks for understanding! (And it’s alright! There have been plenty of time when I have forgot about collection events as well, so it’s okay! (I typically always forget about the acorn collection event for some reason… out of all the years they’ve had it, I think I only really did last year’s, eheh :P )) Aw yeah, I bet! And thanks! I guess it’s just sorta been hard to me since, well… I dunno.. I guess I’m just a bit tired of them, if you know what I mean? It’s hard since they’re staying in my room (which has its own complications), and they have their kid with them (he’s kinda tough for me to deal with. He doesn’t listen when I tell him to stop doing things, and is sorta obnoxious), but at least it’ll all be over with soon! (And I hope things start getting better for you soon as well! I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a rough time, too :/ ) And aw, thanks, Lucky! I can’t…

TaffyKitty12

…. I can’t wait for you to see it! :D (and thank you! I must say, you’re awesome at coming up with character personalities as well! ;) ) Thanks! You know, I think I will! XD He’s pretty much well-developed (except for his likes and dislikes, gotta work on those), so his bio should be pretty easy to type up :) And thanks, hopefully I can do so next week! (Oh, and yep, Natasha is named after Black Widow XD ) Aw, you are? :/ I’m really sorry to hear hat, Lucky! D: I wonder why that’s happening? Well, at any extent, I hope it starts working for you soon! Great! I’m hoping I can maybe post it one of these days :) No problem! (And thanks! I guess I was just sorta worried that it was too lengthy, eheh) You’re welcome! And thanks, I’m sure I will! ^-^ (and it’s fine! My last comment was for ilovemoonie, anyways, so it’s okay! ;) )

Hi, taffy! Oh, eh, it’s okay.. I actually haven’t been the most reliable either… I’ve only gotten on a couple times this month. =P I should really try to get on more for other people so I can help them with their collections. Aww, really? That stinks. =/ Well uh, at least they’ll be gone soon! XP Ohh, sweet! I’m excited to read all about Natasha! ^-^ Hmm.. I mean, if you don’t mind posting it, then yeah, sure! I always love reading character bios. If you feel like typing it up and posting it, then yep, I’d love to read about Ravenpaw! You can always just post the bio and not use him on roleplays too, if you don’t want to use him for that. Ohhh, okay. Fennec did reply a while ago, which I also totally forgot about. And it’s okay! Since it wasn’t any of our active people’s turns, it was easy to forget about it. I’ll try to type up a reply and post it soon! =] Thanks for the update, Taffy!

TaffyKitty12

Hey emi! Thanks for understanding! Ah, it’s alright! I haven’t been on the most myself… I want to go on more, but it’s kinda hard when your cousin’s kid keeps looking over your shoulder whenever you play on the computer XP (and I’ve gotten so caught up in other things, it’s just been hard for me to find the time :/ ) I totally understand if you’re not able to send many of them, too! Aw yeah, it is kinda hard :P I mean, I don’t think I would’ve minded as much if it was just a few days…. but they’ve already been staying here for a week, and they don’t even leave till Monday night XP Yep! At least that’s good! And thank you! :D I’m excited for you guys to read it! Thanks! I’m almost positive I’ll go ahead and post Ravenpaw’s, now that I think about it, I think it would be kinda for me not to considering he has a pretty well-developed personality (and even a backstory), plus…

TaffyKitty12

…. I now think I wanna use him on here XD And thanks! I meant to change the tags awhile ago, but I guess I just kinda forgot, oops :P Unfortunately, I keep forgetting about that roleplay XP Great! Like I said, you don’t need to rush; take your time replying to it :) Let me know, though, when you do end up posting yours! No problem! Hope you have a great day, emi! :D

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! No worries, I don’t mind at all! :) It’s all right!! I understand! I usually try to go on Webkinz every day, and I’ve been able to do so this month since I honestly haven’t been too busy, but there’s been some months when I haven’t been able to get on Webkinz much, so it’s completely fine! I don’t mind that you haven’t been able to send marshmallows every day. (Aw, and really? That’s too bad. :/ I’m sorry things aren’t going well for you with your relatives. I hope things get better soon, and hopefully everything will get back to normal once they’re gone!) But again, I understand if you’re not able to go on Webkinz all that much right now! Anyway, oh, that’s awesome!! I’m really looking forward to seeing Natasha’s bio, I’m quite curious as to what she’ll be like! ;) I must say, you came up with her personality pretty quick! Oh, and I’d love to see a bio for Ravenpaw!! He seems like a really interesting character! I understand if you decide not to bring him on here, but if you do, I’d love to see a bio for him (and maybe even

ilovemoonie

…forward to seeing a picture of Natasha! :D It’s all right! Man, I just remembered, I was supposed to send a picture of Rose and Melody into the Share Center, eheheh…yeah, I’ve been procrastinating, as usual. :P (Which is weird because I already took the picture.) Maybe I can send them in soon. Anyway, ohh yeah, the Adventure Roleplay does still say that it’s lavadragon’s turn. I thought about that…yeah, I guess you’ll probably have to skip over her turn, since lava hasn’t been on here in a long time. (I wish she’d come back…I’m sure she’s busy and stuff, but I really miss her! D:) And it’s okay! I almost forgot about it too, to be honest, so it’s fine! It has been going pretty slow lately, and with the Superkinz and Backyard Barbecue roleplays to think about, I kind of forgot about the adventure one, eheheh. :/ Oh, and really? Okay! I’ll be on the lookout for that sometime soon! ;) Anyway, it’s no problem! Thanks for the updates, TaffyKitty! And thank you! I hope you have a nice day as well! :)

ilovemoonie

(Oh, and all right, that sounds good! :) No, it’s fine! Take your time getting back to them!! I still have quite a few conversations of ours to reply to as well, I’m sorry I still haven’t done that!! D: I’m not sure if I’ll be able to reply to much today because I’m going someplace later and won’t get back until late tonight, but I promise I’ll try to reply to them soon! Again, though, don’t rush getting back to them!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Thanks for understanding! I guess I just feel bad since I’m normally able to send you guys items *almost* every day during collection events, but it’s just been a little tough for me as of late :/ However, once they leave, I promise I’ll try to go on each day to send those to you guys! (And that’s alright, I’m sure it happens to all of us!) (and thanks! I mean, they’re not ‘unpleasant’ in any way, I do like talking to them sometimes and stuff, but, I dunno, I guess normally don’t mind immediate family staying for awhile (like my grandma or close aunt), but I guess it’s hard for me when extended family comes that I don’t know the best, and they sleep in my room and their kid is a bit… rambunctious :P Oh well, at least that’s almost over. And thanks!) Thank you, I can’t wait to post it! :D Maybe I can get to posting it next Tuesday or Wednesday? I hope you’ll like her..

TaffyKitty12

… her personality!! Oh, and thank you! You know, I think I might just post a bio of him on here, too :) Most of his personality has been worked out, I just gotta figure out his likes and dislikes, and then the bio should be pretty easy to type. Thank you! I’m hoping to take it and send it in *hopefully* sometime next week ;) Aw, well hey, it’s okay! I’m a huge procrastinator when it comes to Sharecenter stuff myself, eheheh, so it’s fine! I would love to see it, though, when you do send it in! Aw yeah, I really miss lava, too :/ I haven’t seen her since, gosh, this January, I think? I really miss her :( I’m hoping she can come back on again soon. And thanks! I guess I just got so caught up in my other roleplays, that I kinda forgot about that one, eheheh. Yep! I’m hoping I can post that sometimes early next week :) It’s kinda regarding the location of the roleplay. You’re welcome! And…

TaffyKitty12

.. thanks! I did! :) (And thanks! I shouldn’t be as busy today, so I should hopefully be able to get to most to most of them (and if I have enough time, maybe I can even reply to them all?) Oh no, it’s totally fine, ilovemoonie! No need to apologize! :) Take your time getting back them, you don’t have to rush! I know some of my replies were kinda long, eheh)

Hey Taffy! Aw, it’s okay. I know how busy you can be. Aw, yeah. I know how it can be. I have reasons on why I don’t like people too. And I get on how you want them to leave. Yay! Can’t wait for Natasha’s bio! Ravenpaw, too cute O_o yeah, Fennec said she was helping her parents with church. But that’s important, you know? Man, I really miss lavadragon and Fennec. Would it be too much if I started a roleplay on here? I don’t REALLY have anymore ideas for ‘TMOTGC’, but I DID reply and put 2 more posts there, Part 17 didn’t get posted though.

TaffyKitty12

Hey MLP! Thanks! I so wish I could be on more, but unfortunately, until they leave (since they’re the major cause for my busy-ness), I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get on each day :/ Aw yeah, me too. I don’t dislike them, they’re nice people to talk to and stuff, but overall, ahhh… I dunno… I’m just not wild about them staying over. I can’t really do most of the stuff I like, and their kid is kinda rowdy and I have a hard time dealing with him :S (and he also managed to get a bunch of pen marks on my dresser XP Not happy about that) Thanks!! I’m super excited for you to read them!! ^-^ I hope you’ll like them as characters! :D Yeah, I really miss them both, too :/ I wish they still came on, but I do understand. I’m glad Fennec is helping out with church, such a wonderful way to serve God! I’m not sure what lava is up to, but I’m sure she’s been pretty busy. I do hope, though, that they are able to come back on again one day; they were such…

TaffyKitty12

… fun people to talk to! No, I don’t think it would be too much! It would be really cool if you did!! ;) Oh, and I did end up reading your two other parts (sorry I didn’t reply to them, by the way XP ), they were really good! Aw yeah, I know how that feels… it can be hard coming up with more story ideas :/ I will miss it if you can’t post any more, but I completely understand!

@everyone who requested something, I actually did all of them , they are moderating right now. I’ll post the links when they moderate. Thanks for the requests, everyone!

ilovemoonie

Hey Prettypikachu! Oh, really? That’s awesome!! Thanks for letting us know! I look forward to seeing them when they moderate! Thanks again for taking requests! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hi PrettyPikachu! Awesome!! Thanks so much for letting us know; I can’t wait to see them all!! :D

Sweet, thanks for letting us know! I bet they’ll all look great! ^-^

Sweet! Can’t wait!

@TaffyKitty12 and @MyLittlePony2010EG13: Yep, I think you will! I’m super excited for you to see them too, but they haven’t moderated yet…! I’m glad it’s okay, and I can’t wait, either!

Comments are closed.