Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,396 replies, has 190 voices, and was last updated by  Chocomese 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alrighty, guys! I finally figured out what day and time we can do our weekly park meet! =] So, it’s gonna be every Saturday at 3pm EST. Don’t worry too much if you don’t think you can make it every single Saturday. Just try to keep this in mind and come meet us in the park whenever you can. ^-^ We won’t be starting our weekly meets this week though, since me, moonie, Pokekinz and Fliplets are all gonna be busy with family stuff. (I guess it must be “family” week? XD) So we won’t be doing that this week. Next week, August 5th, is the day we’ll all try to meet up! I’ll probably post a reminder on that day or the day before. I hope this meeting stuff works out for well everyone, especially you, Taffy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi!! Ah, I’m glad you were able to find a date and time!! :) And thanks for letting us know! It’s okay with me that we don’t start till next Saturday. I’m not gonna be busy tomorrow, per say, but I was going to watch a movie and stuff, so uh, yep, heh :P Let’s see…. as for August the 5th.. I’ll try to see if I can make it… unfortunately, my aunt might be coming over or taking us to see her, and if that’s the case, I may not be able to come on.. and as for the Saturday after that, I might have some family stuff going on, but that’s still pretty far out, so I don’t know. However, no matter what happens, I’ll be sure to let you know whether or not I think I’ll be coming a day or two in advance for each chat, and hopefully I can make it to some soon!! :) If Saturday’s happen to not work out that great for me, and if I’m not able to make it to tons of them, do you think we can maybe sometimes schedule smaller chats, with just a couple of us during other days of the week?…

TaffyKitty12

… It’s totally fine if we can’t, but just an offer in case ya guys wanna talk with me, but I’m not able to make it to too much of em. But, I don’t know what the future holds, and I really hope I can make it to a lot of them, since chatting with you guys is always a blast! :D Hope to see you guys at the park soon, and I’ll be sure to let you know maybe on Thursday or Friday if I’ll be able to make it! Thanks for letting us know, and have a great day!! :)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, oops, meant to say “if I’m not able to make it to a lot of ‘em”, not “but I’m not able to make it to a lot of ‘em”, sorry about that! XP

Hiya, Taffy! Ah, okay. A Marvel movie, maybe? ;D Aw, man really? Aw.. I hope you can make those days! I was really hoping you wouldn’t be busy Saturday’s. >.< Maybe I can make another day for a secondary chatting thing? I definitely do wanna talk with you there! It wouldn't be the same without you. =[ I hope I can make this work for you too. I don't want you to have to miss out!

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! (I’m really sorry I’m getting back to you late on this!! XP ) Heheh, yeah, that’s what I’ve been watching…. I actually spent the past 7 days watching them. I need help :P Anywho, I promise I’ll try to! I think I might be able to come this Saturday, now that I think about it… it turns out that my aunt probably won’t come, so more than likely, unless something crazy pops up, I should be free, and *hopefully* able to come :) However, I unfortunately don’t think I’ll make it to the park chat taking place the Saturday afterwards (the 12th) because more than likely, I’ll be busy XP Ah, it’s okay, emi! Please, don’t feel bad!! I’m sure it’s rough, since Saturday’s worked for well for almost everyone else, and it would make sense to pick a day that most everyone could get on. Unfortunately for me, Saturday’s tend to be kinda busy for me, since my parents typically want…

TaffyKitty12

… to do things or my aunt will come over. I wish there was a day that worked well for everyone, but it’s alright; I promise I’ll try to make it to whatever group chats I can! Hopefully I can make it to quite a few of them! It actually might work out better in the long run if something happens that I get a lot of schoolwork this year (which will probably be the case. And if that happens, I’ll probably have a hard time getting on on the weekdays). That sounds fine! We can try to schedule a ‘back-up’ chat of sorts, in case I can’t make it to too many Saturday ones. Anywho, thanks again for letting us know, emi, and I hope I can make it to this week’s chat! (And many more future Saturday chats to come! I really hope Saturday’s start to work out better for me so I can make it to a lot of ‘em!) :)

ilovemoonie

Hey emi! Okay, cool!! I think that day and time should work for me! :) I’m not sure if I’ll be able to come every single week, but I’ll try to make it as often as I can. (By the way, just curious, what number park will it be in?) Okay, and that sounds good! Haha, I guess it must be family week or something XD Anyway, okay, I should be able to make it on August 5th, I think, but I’ll let you know when it gets closer. Yeah, a reminder would probably be good, considering I am prone to forgetting things. :P Anyway, I look forward to hopefully seeing you guys there next Saturday, then!! It’ll be fun chatting with everyone in the park! :D (Ah yeah, me too, I hope it works out so that TaffyKitty can come!!)

Hiya, moonie! Okay. =] (That is a good question.. I guess you can just go in the first park I guess. =P) Hahah, yeah! XD Alrighty, that’s good! I look forward to seeing you there! I’ll try to remember to remind you guys.. I have a bad habit of forgetting this as well. XD Yep! Hopefully we can get everyone there, including Taffy. =]

Hi emi! I think I can be able to make it! KC+ works on my phone, so yeah! !!!

Oh, really? That’s great! Hopefully we see you there then. ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey everyone! (Sorry for posting this above your updates, Lucky, I hope you don’t mind!! D:) This isn’t really Webkinz-related, but I just wanted to share a quick announcement here real quick. :) So, I’m not sure if any of you remember my family’s rabbits that I posted about earlier this year and put some pictures of in the Share Center, but, recently my dad was able to find out what gender they were (they were actually all what I pictured them being!), and we have three males and two females. And then, because all five of them had been together, one of them actually had babies a few days ago!! :D She had four of them, and though it’s kind of hard to see them right now because they’re in a box, from what I can tell they’re really tiny and cute! ^_^ My dad also said that our other female might be pregnant, and if that’s the case, we might be having even more baby bunnies soon! I’m pretty excited; we’ve had baby bunnies once before, and they’re always so adorable!! Once they get a bit older, I might try to take a picture of them…

ilovemoonie

…with a Webkinz or something so that I can send it into the Share Center and show you guys. :) Anyway, so yeah, that’s all I wanted to say! I’ll let you know if our other female (Nestle) has babies! I kind of hope she does, because if she does and they end up being brown like her, I already have some names in mind, heheh. ;) Oh, and a bit unrelated, but I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be out of town tomorrow and therefore won’t be on here at all. I’ll only be gone for a day, though, so I’ll be back on here again on Sunday. Anyway, that’s all for now, and I hope you guys have a nice Friday! :)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, ilovemoonie! Oh wow, that’s awesome!! :D Ah, that’s good that they’re all what you pictured them to be! (Especially since you already had male and female names picked out, heheh) Aw, it’s so cool that one of your bunnies had a bow, congratulations!! :D Please do send in a Sharecenter picture of them when they get older, I’d love to see ‘em!! Aw, that’s cool! Hopefully your other female bunny can have some, too! When you do pick out some names, please let us know! I bet they’d be great!! :D Anywho, thanks for letting us know, ilovemoonie, and enjoy the new additions to your rabbit’s family! :) (and thanks for letting us know! I’ll miss not seeing you on here tomorrow, but I hope you have a lot of fun! (And to be honest, I’m not quite sure if I’ll be on here tons tomorrow myself, eheh… I’m probably gonna spend my day watching Marvel films and probably trying to write some story things I’m creating :P ) Anywho, thanks…

TaffyKitty12

… for letting us know, and hope to talk to ya again, soon! :) )

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! Thanks!! :D Yeah, I thought it was really cool that the genders all went well with their names, I don’t think that’s ever happened before in our history of bunny adopting XD (I was mainly just glad that Bella turned out be a female and Timothy a male.) Aw, thanks so much!! I was really excited when I found out about it!! :D Okay, I’ll try to! I’d love for you guys to be able to see them! Thanks! I hope so, too! I really want to get a brown one so that I can name it Milton Hershey (after the founder of Hershey’s chocolate, haha.) :) Aw, thank you! I’ll be sure to let you know when we name them! (Hey, so I was thinking, you know, Bucky would be a good name for a rabbit…(since male rabbits are called bucks…plus it’d be an excuse to name one after Bucky. Gosh, I’m so obsessed, aren’t I? :P)) Anyway, no problem TaffyKitty, and thanks so much!! :) (You’re welcome! Yeah, I’ll miss being able to come on, but at least it’s only for a day. Thanks! …

ilovemoonie

… We’re going to visit my sister who lives a few hours away for a party she’s having, so that should be fun! :) (It’s okay! Ah, that’s cool! Watching Marvel movies is not a bad way to spend your day, in my opinion! XD Let me know when you watch the Winter Soldier! I’m just curious to see what you think, considering it might be my favorite one, heheh.) Oh, and that’s cool! Writing is always fun! I’m currently writing two stories, heheh. If you don’t mind me asking, what are your stories about? (And you totally don’t have to answer this if you don’t want, I’m just curious, heheh.) Anyway, no problem, and thanks again, TaffyKitty! I should be able to reply to some more of our conversations on Sunday. :)

TaffyKitty12

Heya ilovemoonie! No problem!! That’s so awesome!! :D (haha, yeah, since Bella is definitely a girl’s name and Timothy is definitely a boy’s name) You’re welcome! I’m excited to see them; I bet they are absolutely adorable!! ^-^ No problem! I she does, too! Aw, that would be an awesome name!! And quite fitting, too, I must say!! XD Let us know what you do make them, if she haves em! (ooohhhh, that’s an excellent idea!!! You should totally do that, you need to (no, it’s fine, I am now more obsessed then ever, if that’s even possible, so I get it XD )) You’re welcome again! (And it’s okay! I know we all have those days now and then when we can’t come on, I just hope you have a fun time!! :) (hahah, and thanks!! XD Actually, I did watch the Winter Soldier today, and oh my gosh IT IS SO GOOD!!!! It is seriously probably one of my favorite Marvel movies (as of…

TaffyKitty12

…current, if I had to pick a top three, it would be the Captain America trilogy) The suspenseful plot and twists were incredible! I never would’ve guessed that Hydra would’ve have a secret group in S.H.I.E.L.D! (No wonder Nick Fury didn’t really trust anyone) I also really liked the touching moment when Cap visits Peggy Carter, that was amazing, but also kinda sad. And even though Bucky wasn’t exactly good in that, I think I like him even more after watching it, if that’s even possible (aw gosh, it’s so sad that they erase his memory when he remembers Cap :/ I absolutely hate hydra now, they are horrible and the worst D:< (I never liked them, anyways, but this takes it to a whole new level. It makes me furious that they did that Bucky) I also just found it the sweetest when he rescued Cap from the river after he fell from the helicarrier) Oh gosh, I don't know what…

TaffyKitty12

…. I’m going to do now, I am so obsessed o_o I’m probably going to watch Civil War in a few days so I can see even more Bucky and… Ah, what am I doing? I’m just blabbering over Marvel again XP Er.. sorry about that.. guess I can’t really control myself. Anywho, thanks! Yeah, writing is fun! XD Oh really? That’s super cool!! :D Sure, I can tell ya! One of them is a book series for my friend about Cushion and Squirrel-Flight, and the other is my Bucky’s backstory, which is almost done. I took what was in the movies but gave it a ‘twist’ of sorts (instead of him being close to someone named Steve, it’s his twin brother, Eric, and it takes place in modern times, not over a 70-80 year time period, along with several other differences) I know, I have an obsession :P Anyways, sorry this was so long, and hope you have a great day, ilovemoonie! Looking forward to talking to you again soon! :)

ilovemoonie

Thanks, TaffyKitty!! :D (Haha, yeah, that’s the only bad thing about naming them names that are for a particular gender; I actually named a rabbit “Bella” in the past before, and it turned out to be a male, so I’m glad that wasn’t the case this time, heheh.) Thanks!! Hopefully I can take some pictures soon! Aw, yeah, they are really adorable; I can’t wait until they open their eyes and get fur and stuff, I’m sure they’ll be even cuter!! ^_^ Thanks! Me too! Aw, and thank you! I’m glad you like the name! I thought it would be quite fitting, since Nestle is named after chocolate, too. ;) Okay, I will! (Haha, thank you! I just thought of that a few days ago, and I was like, “YES, I need to do that!” I think we have a little black one, and for some reason I think that one would make a nice Bucky. However, I don’t know if my family would want me to name one that…hopefully I’ll get to name one, though, and if I do, I’ll probably name him Bucky! XD (Haha, thanks, I’m…

ilovemoonie

…you understand! I am still very obsessed with Bucky as well XD) (Thanks again! Yeah, I suppose there’s always some days when we aren’t able to come on. Aw, thank you, I did have a very fun time!! I got to talk to some people that I don’t see much anymore, and some of us actually had a discussion about whether Captain America or Iron Man was better XD (Obviously, I was on Cap’s side, though, ironically, the only thing I said in the discussion benefited Iron Man…oops. :P) Anyway, sorry for all that! D: (You’re welcome! Ooh, you did? That’s awesome!! XD I’m glad you liked it so much!! I agree; I’m really obsessed with that one right now, I think it’s my favorite Marvel movie!! (Oh, that’s neat! The Captain America trilogy is amazing, I love all three of them!!) I know, right? It was so suspenseful, and there were so many twists, too! :0 I know, that was really surprising!! For some reason, I guessed that Hydra was still around, but I never would’ve guessed…

ilovemoonie

…that they were inside S.H.I.E.L.D!! Aw, and yeah, that scene was really nice, though it was sad. :( And no, it’s okay, that’s definitely possible XD I liked Bucky more after the second one, too. (Ahh, I know, right?! That was so sad! I really hate Hydra, what they did to Bucky was awful! D: And they were being so mean to him! That part when Alexander Pierce was asking for “Mission report” and when they erased his memory made me so mad!!) Aw, and I know, that part was really sweet! That particular scene of the movie was, I think, one of the saddest ones, but also one of my favorites. I think it almost made me cry…when Cap said, “Then finish it. Because I’m with you to the end of the line.” :,( Ah, I know, I am so obsessed too… Oh, really? That’s cool that you’re watching it again! Oh no, it’s fine!! I think I went on for way longer, sorry about that! XP Moving on…you’re welcome! Yes, indeed, writing is great! XD One of my favorite hobbies! …

ilovemoonie

… And thanks!! I haven’t been writing as much as I should lately, though, I need to start it again. Oh my gosh, that sounds amazing!! Cushion and Squirrel-Flight are fantastic XD I bet those stories are the best!! Ooh, and your Bucky’s backstory sounds really neat as well!! Oh, that’s so cool that you’re making it similar to the real Bucky’s!! (Oh wow, that’s awesome!! I’d love to hear his backstory sometime, I’m really interested in it, haha! I need to make a backstory for my Bucky…I have a few ideas, but it probably wouldn’t be very interesting, eheh. :P ) Oh, I know XD We both have an obsession, don’t worry about it! Anyway, it’s fine! Mine was way longer than yours, anyway, I’m sorry about that!! :/ Thanks, TaffyKitty, and I hope you have a great day as well! :)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, ilovemoonie! (by the way, sorry I’m replying to this a little late! I meant to respond to this yesterday after Webkinz newz started working again, but to be honest, I kinda forgot until this morning, when XP ) You’re welcome!! :) (ah yeah, I can imagine that would be tough! Oh boy, I’m sure that was hard, especially since Bella is a definitely a girl’s name) You’re welcome! I hope you’re able to; I’d love to see ‘em!! :D Aw, I bet! I’m sure they’ll turn out to be adorable bunnies!! ;) No problem! Both are very cute names, and they’re even better because they bother involve chocolate XD (and I love chocolate) Alrighty, sweet! (And yes, because you can never have too many things named after Bucky >:D And naming a pet that is great. And because that’s just an adorable name/awesome name/will totally fit a bunny/amazing! I hope you do! Let me know if that ends….

TaffyKitty12

… up happening! :D ) (Haha, no problem! My Bucky obsession is almost bigger than it’s ever been before, now, I think. I actually searched my whole room yesterday for any Bucky merchandise I owned and I also got a Civil War poster yesterday and I want to hang it in my room mostly because it has Bucky on it? I think I might need some help) You’re welcome! Ah, that’s awesome!! :D I’m glad you had a fun time!! :) Oh, that sounds fun, I would definitely partake in that type of Marvel discussion, hahah XD (Me and you both! I mean, don’t get me wrong, Tony is awesome, but I’m definitely a bigger Cap fan. Uh oh, well hey, things like that happen!) Nah, it’s fine! Thanks for letting me know about how it went, I’m ya had a nice time!! (Thanks a ton! I absolutely loved that one, it was absolutely amazing and wonderful (ooh, really? That’s super cool, ilovemoonie! :D I’m not quite sure…

TaffyKitty12

…. which one is my absolute favorite… if I had to choose, I’d maybe say Civil War as of currently since that’s the movie that made me love Bucky initially, but I dunno, they’re all awesome! I actually really want to watch Winter Soldier again now, I might have to re-rent it again soon, hahah! XD (Yes, I agree! Now that I’ve watched all of the ones you guys told me to watch (except for Doctor Strange and Ant-Man, I think my dad wants to wait until I can watch those with him), I’d definitely say the Captain America movies are my favorite, because they’re just that amazing (and all of them feature Bucky)) Ah yeah, it was definitely a really suspenseful movie! To be honest, I never expected all of those plot twists! I knew Hydra was around at least until the late 1900′s (since their one facility was shown in Civil War, which I watched prior), but I never would’ve guessed that they still existed…

TaffyKitty12

… in the modern day, let alone in an agency like S.H.I.E.L.D! Aw yeah, it was so great seeing them both together again, but I honestly found it to be very emotional moment.. with quite a bit of sadness surrounding it :( Hahah, well thanks! XD The more I see Bucky, the more I like him XD (Ah yeah, Hydra is horrible!! They mistreated poor Bucky, it is an injustice! D:< Agh, I know, right?! Man, that Pearce guy was terrible.. I can't believe he did that to him!) Aw yeah, that was a really sweet moment, definitely one of the most touching in any of the movies (aw, well I can see why! That part was pretty emotional… I'm sure I would've shed a few tears if it wasn't for my whole family sitting in the room and watching the ending part of that movie with me. That line was extremely touching, and I wonder if Bucky really remembered Steve when he said that, because…

TaffyKitty12

… at first he looked to be pretty angry, but it seemed like his expression started to turn to one of being somewhat sad or reminiscent, but maybe I’m just looking too far into it) Yep, we both are, hahah! XD And thanks! I ended up watching Age of Ultron the other day and Civil War again yesterday, so I now, for the most part, have completed my mission of watching all of the needed Marvel movies, and now that I rewatched both of those after seeing all the others, it definitely makes them far more enjoyable since I understand everything better. Yep, writing is really fun! :D Ah, that’s okay! I really gotta work on that, too, I’ve barely written anything so far this summer XP Ah, well thanks! They are pretty funny books, I feel I do say so myself XD Well thank you! Hopefully I can post it very soon, I’d love for you to read it!! :D Ah, it’s okay, I’m sure yours wouldn’t be boring!…

TaffyKitty12

… Thanks again! And I’m really, really sorry that this was so long, by the way!! XP Unfortunately when I get started on talking about something (especially something that I obsess over, like Marvel) it can be hard for me to stop, eheheh :P Anywho, thank you, I’m sure I will! I hope you have a great Tuesday! :)

Hiya, moonie! Oh, yeah, I remember them! Those bunnies were all super cute. ^-^ Ah, that’s pretty cool that those bunnies were all what you thought they were, hahah. :D Really? Aww, congrats!! I bet they’re super adorable! It’d be cool if Nestle got pregnant. I’m sure her babies would all have chocolate names, am I right? ;D That’d be so cute if they all had chocolate names! They’d be an adorable little chocolate bunny family! XD Yeah, you should definitely send in some pictures of those baby bunnies. I’d love to those little guys! =] Oh and okay. Don’t worry, we won’t be doing that “Park Meet Up”! Both Fliplets and Pokekinz will be busy anyway. I hope you guys have a nice time doing whatever you’re doing, heheh!

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! Sorry for replying back to you late, I meant to before I left yesterday but I ran out of time. :/ Thanks! Yeah, they were really cute! ^_^ Thanks! I thought that was pretty cool, too, I felt pretty proud that we got them all right XD What are the chances? Thanks so much!! I was really happy she was able to have some, baby bunnies are adorable! Thank you, I hope so, too! And yep, you got it! XD If they’re brown, I want to name one Milton, Hershey, and maybe Forrest and Mars? Yes, a chocolate bunny family indeed! XD Okay, I’ll try to take some of them once they get a bit older. :) I’d love for you to see them! And okay, thanks for letting me know! I’m glad I didn’t miss anything, then! Thank you! We actually went to visit my older sister who lives a few hours away for a party, it was pretty fun! =)

Hi @Moonie! It’s okay. Yeah! I totally remember! Actually, I have a rabbit of my own! I have a male, albino, rabbit. His name is Marshmelllew. His ancestors are from New Zealand. I got him at the fair! His birthday will be in 2 days! Oh my gosh! Really?!? That’s great news! Congratulations on having one of your female rabbits’ having babies! Awww! That sounds too cute! Cool! Can’t wait to see it if you do! haha! Nestle, that’s a delicious name for a bunny! (even though I rarely drink their milk) My solder sister and one of my brothers used to own a bunny. My old rabbit’s name was Patrick. He only lasted 8 days though. He was a size of a 5-day old bunny. He was a wild on though. Aw, I hope you can be back on soon! Bunnies are my favorite kind of animal, so that’s the only reason why I started ‘Power Bunnies’. I used to live on a farm, but we moved like 3 years ago. ;..( Right when we moved, our orange tabby cat, Gabriel, had a little kitten with our black cat, Black Kitten. Mittens was the name of the kitten, I owned him, but I had to say goodbye to him shortly. We had a lot of cats. And we raised chickens. Some of them died though……

…..But anyways, have a great day! Totally go with Taffy’s advice! The chocolate bunny family would be awesome! When Easter arrives, TOTALLY buy chocolate bunnies! Yum! #BunniesRock

Hey everyone! Just thought I’d randomly pop in the forums for a bit, and list some announcements… :P (1: So, I’m seriously excited, because I ended up getting my best score ever on Polarberry Jam! (I got the High Score of the Day with Ashton: 27,436 points! It was only the second time I beat level 14! :D) I think listening to that EDM music while playing really helped me out! XD) (2: @TaffyKitty12, @ilovemoonie Hey friends! So, a while back for my birthday, I got two black panthers, but never really decided on a name for them, until about a week ago. I was going to name them “T’Challa” and “T’Chaka”; would that be alright with you guys? ‘~’ ) (3: Hey @SnowFox15, if you see this, I’m terribly sorry, but I’m afraid that I’ll have to skip your turn on the Costume Party Roleplay. It’s been about a month since someone last replied, and I know you’ve been pretty inactive, so I’m really sorry! D:) (3 1/2: I’ll try to reply to all roleplays soon! :D) (Updates continued below this comment….)

… (4: Also, I just realized Ganz deleted my comment about “How I came up with Jak-e’s personality”. Well, that’s just dandy, considering the fact that it took me an hour to write/type that. I didn’t say anything inappropriate, so why did it get deleted? -_-) (5: @_emiemiemiemiemi_, @TaffyKitty12, @ilovemoonie, hey pals! So, on the subject of chatting in the Kinzville Park (KC+) would Saturday afternoon work for you three? If yes or no, then let me know! :D) Alrighty, that’s it for my lengthy update! Hope it wasn’t too boring. :P

Ah darn, I forgot to change the tags. XP

TaffyKitty12

Heya there, Lucky!! Oh wow, that’s awesome!! :D Gosh, you’re really good at that game!! I’m uh, on the contrary, not very good at it, eheh… But anywho, that’s great! Congratulations!!! :) Also, that’s totally fine with me! To be honest, I’m not sure if like even ever get a panther Webkinz to name after Black Panther, anyways (since I think ilovemoonie wants to get one someday and name hers after him…. and I already have a Webkinz panther (the new style one, at least)) But again, I’m fine with it! Right now I’m just kinda naming them after other characters, anyways (not to say I don’t love Black Panther, cause he’s awesome, but I’m trying to do the ones I really like, first (I’m gonna try to name one of my Webkinz “Wanda” soon, after Scarlet Witch)) Congrats on T’Challa and T’Chaka!! :D And thanks for letting us know about the tag change! Yeah, I haven’t see her on her for quite awhile, to be honest. I do miss her…

TaffyKitty12

… it’s a shame that she doesn’t really come around much anymore :/ (although, I’m afraid it’s like that for a lot of our older pals..) Aw shoot, that stinks :/ I remember you saying that you were gonna post it some days ago, it’s such a shame that it didn’t go through. >.< Ah, and let's see… if you're just talking about Saturday's in general, they're not the greatest day for me, (they're pretty hit or miss, to be honest. Unfortunately, most other days work for me better) but, since they seem to work pretty good for everyone else, I'm good with it, though I sadly may not always be able to come) Anyways, thanks for the update, Lucky!! :) Have a great day!!

Hi, Lucky! Oh, wooww.. that’s really good! I think my best score was like 13,000. That’s crazy! Congrats, Lucky! It’s always so cool when you get the highest score of the day. ^-^ EDM music is so awesome, I bet it did help! XD Ah, neat! Are those panther siblings or something then? Those name’s sound good, I think. Could you tell me how to pronounce them, just so I can make sure I say/think them right? Ah.. it stinks that we have to skip Rosy’s turn, but it’s understandable. It has been her turn for a long while. =/ Okay, cool! I’m excited to see your reply for the Costume Party and Superkinz roleplay! ^-^ Whhaat? Ugh, that’s super annoying! I remember seeing that you had three replies under moderation. I wonder what you said that they didn’t like..? Oh yes! I was about to post something about that! We won’t be able to do that this Saturday, because Pokekinz, Fliplets, moonie, and I will actually all be busy this Saturday. =P But yeah, that is the exact time I was planning for the next couple of weeks. It’s going to be weekly, so we’ll start our first week of that next Saturday. =]

ilovemoonie

Hi, Lucky! Whoa, really?! That’s so cool that you got your new high score!! :D (And the High Score of the Day!) Wow, you got to level 14? I don’t think I ever get past level 5 when I play XD You must be really good at Polarberry Jam! Congrats on getting your new high score!! :) Oh, and that’s awesome! Congratulations on your new black panthers!! Sure, I’d be fine with you naming them “T’challa” and “T’Chaka”! I actually think that’d be really cool!! If you don’t mind, though, if I ever get a Webkinz black panther, would you mind if I named it T’Challa as well? (I was planning on getting the newer style panther sometime soon and naming him that, would that be okay?) But yeah, that’s totally fine with me! :) Anyway, aw, yeah, I haven’t seen RosyFox on here in quite awhile…it’s sad, because I really miss seeing her! :/ It has been a long time since someone’s last replied, though, so I guess it’s probably best that you skip her turn. And okay, thanks for letting us know! :) Aw, really? That’s too bad…I wonder why they deleted it? I would’ve liked to see it! I don’t know why it wouldn’t moderate…

ilovemoonie

…Ganz can be weird sometimes. :I Aw, I know, it’s always so annoying when you take a lot of time to type something up and then they don’t moderate it! That’s happened to me before, too. Oh, and let’s see…Saturday afternoons should usually work pretty good for me, but this Saturday I’ll be gone all day, so if you plan on doing something this Saturday, I won’t be able to make it, unfortunately. Anyway, thanks for the updates, Lucky! No worries, they weren’t boring!! And I hope you have a nice day! :)

Wow, congratulations on your points! That’s really good! I never got up to that score, but I’m sure it’s amazing! What’s EDM music? It sounds cool, but what is it? Maybe I should listen to that so I can win Plumpy’s hairdresser game!

Hey everyone! So, summer is almost over. I was wanting to do this for a while, but I got busy in June. :P I’m doing another roleplay. And I know your all thinking “Oh, MLP is doing another roleplay. Great! What is it now that she’s doing?” But seriously?!? Would you guys really want me to randomly start a roleplay about camping in the middle of winter? Anyways, if I do end up getting to do this role-play about camping, here’s the name of it: Camp Kinz’. I was thinking about doing one for fall and winter, but I didn’t have any good ideas. Just bobbing for apples and throwing snowballs. =P So it’s basically about our pets’ going over to Kasey’s(my signature ocelot) home, and sleeping in her backyard, s’mores, ghost stories, and blah, blah, blah, blah, and yeah. If you would like to join, just let me know. There’s no limit on how many pets you can use. Just don’t use up to 1,000,000. Has anyone even made that record of Webkinz pets? XD Anyways, I’ll be using just 7 of my pets. It’s okay if you use 1 or 2. I thought I’d share my thoughts since things are not going well for me at my home. ;…( Have a good day, and God bless!

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, MLP! Nah, it’s fine, I start roleplays all the time, so no worries XD That sounds cool! I’m in a lot of roleplays currently, but, I would be interesting in joining it when it starts :) (just as long as something happens that I’m not too busy during that time of year, but I’m sure I’ll always make time to participate in roleplays XD ) Also, would it be okay if I let you know what pets I’ll be using a little later? I’m not quite sure who to use yet, eheh, but I will let you know! Also, I’m sorry to hear that things aren’t going well for you! :( I hope and pray it’ll get better for you soon! Anywho, hope you have a nice day, MLP!

Hi Taffy! Sorry I’m answering late. Alright! It’s okay, I just want there to b e a lot of pets for my roleplay. I just don’t want to do it all alone. Sure, I’m kinda waiting for that. Okay! Hopefully a few more ppl will join. If not, I can just make it MLP and Taffy’s private roleplay. XD Sure, you can name your pets later. Aw, thanks. I’m going to a new church, and things aren’t going well. None of my friends are there like my old one. :P

TaffyKitty12

Hey, MLP! It’s okay! I’m really sorry for responding to this late as well!! XP I kinda forgot to reply to this, eheheh…. anywho, it looks like more people have joined since I last checked this, so that’s good! :) I looked forward to doing it; I bet it’ll be really fun!! Also, I *finally* chose the pets that I’ll be using. I think I want to use: Pikachu (male fennec fox (he’s pretty outgoing, so I think he’ll be good for this roleplay XD )), Tall Shadow (female signature snow leopard), and Nikko (male canary) (Tall Shadow is extremely shy and Nikko isn’t exactly.. outgoing… but they’ll still be coming, they’re fun to use around Pikachu, haha!) Does this sound alright? If you want me to use more characters or some different pets, let me know and I can change it! Anyways, I look forward to starting! :) (and aw, I’m really sorry to hear that! That must be really rough XP I hope things get better for you soon!!)

Hi Taffy! It’s okay. Oh goody! Pikachu again! This’ll be great. Okay, so your just using 3 pets?I want to get it right before I post the announcement of the pets. It sounds great!

TaffyKitty12

Hey MLP! You’re welcome! :) Yep, just those three! I could use more, but I unfortunately have a hard time controlling a lot of Webkinz, eheheh, so I hope you don’t mind if I just use those guys!

ilovemoonie

Hey MLP! (Sorry for replying to this late, by the way!) Oh, it’s okay! I don’t mind that you’re starting another roleplay! :) Let’s see, I’m already in quite a few roleplays, and I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to take on another one, but, after thinking about it, I think I would like to join your roleplay, if that’s okay! :) It sounds pretty fun!! I don’t know what pets I’m going to use yet, though…would you mind if I got back to you on that in a day or two? (I gotta go look at all my Webkinz and see which ones would be best to use :P) Anyway, I look forward to participating in your roleplay!! :D Aw, and I’m sorry things aren’t going well for you! :/ I hope everything gets better soon, MLP! And thank you! I hope you have a nice day as well!

Hi @ilovemoonie! It’s okay! I’m really happy you’re replying! PLEASE join! It doesn’t matter about how many roleplays you’re in. Sure, Idk when It’ll start though.

Hi @ilovemoonie! It’s okay! I’m really happy you’re replying! PLEASE join! It doesn’t matter about how many roleplays you’re in. Sure, Idk when It’ll start though. Can I friend you on boomadeyoujump? I’m 09xStarlightx09. Ever since I heard about that, “Boo! Made you jump!” Around my siblings. XD

ilovemoonie

Hey MLP! So I posted this on page 82, but since this is where the roleplay is going to be I’ll post it here too: I’d like to use four pets: Delilah, a female Signature marble cat, Melody, a female Signature cocker spaniel, and Sebastian and Stan, two male Signature white bengal tigers, if that’s okay. :) Sorry for getting back to you so late! Also, sure, you can friend me on there if you would like! Just a warning, though, I hardly ever go on that account anymore, but you’re still welcome to friend me on there if you want too. :)

Okay! Awesome! It’s okay. Alright! I might just want to friend you anyways. I think you might want to use James… just because. XD P.S. I’m using a husky, btw.

ilovemoonie

Thanks, MLP! And thanks for understanding! Okay, you can friend me if you like! That reminds me, I should probably check that account soon…I haven’t been on in awhile, heheh. :P Haha, really? Well, if you would like I can always use him! Oh, that’s cool that you’re using a husky as well! Anyway, I’m about to go reply to the roleplay now, it seems to be going great so far! :D

twinners1

Sounds like a fun roleplay! Ok so can I do Lulu the signature marble Cat, Tiny the lil peanut pup and Frankie the Spotted frog?

Sure! I’m glad you;re joining!

That roleplay sounds awesome! Can I join? I want to use my Snow Soft Kitty, Snowbell, and my Sweet Spice Cat, Autumn. Since you’re going to be doing the roleplay in the fall, I probably won’t be able to comment as often because of school :( but I’ll make sure I take my turn and don’t keep everyone waiting.

Sure! I’m glad you’re joining! Aw, it’s okay.

Here’s the roleplay thread.

~1~ One nice evening in Kinzville, Kasey, the signature ocelot was getting bored. She had nothing to do. Internet was out, school wasn’t in, nothing was happening today. “Man, I’m really bored. There’s absolutely nothing to do!” she said as she stared to chew on her pencil. “Hey, maybe I should… nah, that won’t work,” Kasey said as she started to draw a wacky zingoz figure. “I’ve got it! I’ll do a camp out in my backyard! I could invite a few of my friends to join me too! This idea has just made my day extra special!” Kasey yelled as she got her phone out. “Oh wait, internet is out. But that’s okay! I can send out letters to my friends!” Kasey send as she got out a pencil and some papers. After Kasey finished her letters, she sent them to all of her friends who lived in Kinzville. “This is going to be great! I can’t wait!” Kasey said as she went into her closet to find a few camping this. ~ the mail cat was delivering papers today. He was delivering Kasey’s letters to her friends on every door. White and Black were having pizza for supper, but then a letter slid under their door. “Hey, look there’s a letter!” Black pointed out. ~1~

~2~ White looked at the letter. She got up from the couch and went over to see the letter. “Hey! Look! It’s a letter from Kasey!” White said as she went back over to the couch. “Don’t just stand there, open it! I wanna see!” Black said. “Dear friends,” White started out. “Today I will be having a camp out in my back yard today! You can arrive at any time. You’ll need to bring a sleeping bag, a tent, a pillow, a toothbrush, a stuffed animal, and a nightlight if you’re afraid of the dark. Please don’t bring your bug collection, that would make me scared. Your friend, Kasey.” “Ooh! That sounds like fun! We should totally go!” Black said as she started to bag a bunch of camping things. “Yeah, it does sound like fun! I’m going to start packing, and make sure you don’t bring your bug collection,” White said as she headed towards her room to get her camping stuff. “I won’t!” Black called out after her. ~ At Kailie and Twilight Sparkle’s home, they got the letter. “Yo! It’s a letter from Kasey!” Kailie said as she opened the letter. ~2~

~3~ “Oh, really?” Twilight Sparkle, the Celestial Unicorn asked. “Yeah! It says that we’re invited to a camp out that she’s doing! “Dude! We should totally go-o-o-o!” Kailie said. “I think we should! After all, it’s her backyard. I’m just happy that we’re going! I haven’t seen her since last month!” Twilight exclaimed. “Yeah, let’s get packing! I don’t wanna be late!” Kailie said. “That’s a good idea, Kaye. I think I want to bring a stuffed animal. The letter said we could.” Twilight Sparkle said as she got out her bag and started to pack. “And it said we could arrive any time! SO we should hurry up and go there. RIGHT NOW!” Kailie suggested. “But Kailie, I’m not even fully packed.” Twilight Sparkle said. “Oh, right. I’ll just help you then,” Kailie said as she threw Smarty Pants(Twilight’s toy from season 2) into her bag. ~ Back with White and Black, “Should I pack my blue toothbrush or my green one?” Black asked. “Um, green one,” Black said. “Hey, do ya think Marshmelllew would want to come?” ~3~

~4~ “I think he would!” Black said. “I’m going to go ask him!” she said running to go see Marshmelllew. “Black’s too full of energy,” White thought to herself. As Black and Marshmelllew walked inside the house, White asked Marshmelllew, “So, do you?” “Sure! It sounds like a lot of fun! I already packed all of my things!” Marshmelllew said. “I even packed a nightlight.” “Well, are we all packed and ready to go?” White asked. “I think so, we can go over there right now, the invitation said we could arrive at any time,” Black said. “Alright! Then let’s get moving!” Marshmelllew said as the three pets walked outside of their house. ~4~ ((((((((((((((I hope that all sounded okay! Sorry it was long, I wanted my pets to have a few conversations. Oh, and I didn’t mention that Twilight Sparkle was a Celestian Unicorn on page 83. Sorry about that! It’s now @TaffyKitty12′s turn! Enjoy your turn!)))))))))))))

TaffyKitty12

~1~ (Thanks for starting off the roleplay, MLP! It looks to be very fun so far! :) ) ~~~ Pikachu, the fennec fox, was sitting outside on his front lawn, underneath a tree. His friend, Nikko, the canary, was perched on a tree branch, and his other pal, Tall Shadow the signature snow leopard, sat on his front step, reading a book. “Today’s such a nice day, isn’t it, guys!”, eventually asked the fox. Nikko nodded, “Yes, it is.” Tall Shadow nodded slightly, but was too engaged in her novel to say anything. Pikachu leaned his back against the tree. Everything was so peaceful….. but the sudden sound of footsteps jerked him back up. It was the mailman. He put a letter in Pikachu’s mailbox, and then continued walking down the mail route. Pikachu got up and ran to the mailbox, taking the letter out. “Aw, sweet! A letter! Wonder what’s it for…..” He opened it up, and read it. “Hey guys…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … this is awesome!”, he exclaimed, “Kasey invited us to a backyard camp out at her place! We have to go to this!” At the mention of this, Tall Shadow gently put down her book, and was right about to run back to her house, until Pikachu caught her. “Tall, what are you doing? Aren’t you gonna get ready?” “Er… no offense…. Pikachu… but I don’t know… you do know I’m pretty shy around a bunch of other people, don’t you? I don’t think this is right type of thing for me to go to….”, she said. “Aw, c’mon! It’ll be so fun!!” “That’s what you always say…”, she said, with a slight frown. “Yes, but I mean it this time! Besides… perhaps one of your friends will be there?”, he argued, “Plus Nikko’s comin’ with, too, right, Nikko?” “Well, for the record, I never said I would be coming with you, but, I suppose it does sound fun, plus someone should be there to keep an eye on you, anyways..

TaffyKitty12

~3~ ….. so, sure”, replied the canary, as he flew off the branch and landed on the front step. Tall Shadow sighed, “I guess so…….” Pikachu went up to her and patted her on the back, “That’s the spirit! Now let’s go get ready! C’mon, guys!”, he said, opening up the front door into his house and leading them inside. “So….”, he said, rereading the letter, “She says that we need to bring a tent, a flashlight, some sleeping bags, a toothbrush, a stuffed animal, and a nightlight. She also said not to… -” Pikachu screamed and dropped the letter. “What, are you screaming about?”, asked Nikko, not out of concern, but out of annoyance. “Well.. o-on the letter… she said not t-to bring a bug collection… and that just freaked m-me out.. because why would anyone collet bugs?!?!”, stuttered the fox. Nikko slapped his wing on his forehead, “Honestly… you better not act like that when we go out camping there….” …

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … Tall Shadow shook her head as she quietly packed a small bag for herself. Sometimes, she wondered exactly why she became friends with Pikachu. ~~~ After awhile, the three friends were almost finished packing their things. Pikachu just finished putting the last can of bug spray in his big duffle bag (which barely fit because he already had 20-some cans in there) and grabbed his small stuffed tiger toy. “Alrighty, looks like we’re set and ready to go! Wanna start heading over there?”, he asked. Nikko nodded, and Tall Shadow just simply shrugged and said, “Sure”. The trio made their way to Kasey’s house, and Pikachu just couldn’t stop talking about how fun it would be…. ~~~~

ilovemoonie

(Hey MLP! I hope it’s okay if I reply to the roleplay now! I really like the way it’s going so far, I think this will be really fun! :D (Also, TaffyKitty, I loved the part with Pikachu and the bugs XD He’s hilarious!)) ~1~ One summer day, Sebastian and his twin brother Stan were hanging out at Sebastian’s apartment, and they were both rather bored. “You know, I’m going to go check the mail,” Sebastian announced, standing up from the couch he was sitting on. “Okay,” Stan replied, not really paying attention. The white tiger left, and a few moments later he returned carrying some letters. “Let’s see what we have here…bill, bill, bill, ooh, a coupon, bill, bill…” “How many Bills do you know?” Stan muttered, but Sebastian did not hear him. “Bill, bill…man, we have a lot of bills to pay…oh, Delilah wrote Bucky another love letter, gosh…” Sebastian threw all the letters away and paused when he got to the last one. “Oh, this one should be good. It’s from Kasey!” …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … “Kasey…?” Stan questioned. “The ocelot,” Sebastian replied. “Oh, that’s right. What does it say?” The tiger opened up the letter and read over it silently before announcing to his brother, “She’s having a campout, and she’s invited us to come! Should we go?” Stan hesitated. “I don’t know…I mean, I probably won’t know anyone there…” “Um, you know Kasey, and you know me. Isn’t that good enough?” “Well…” “C’mon, Stan!” “Okay,” the tiger finally agreed. “We’ll go. Hey, I wonder if Bucky wants to come?” “No, no, no no no no no!” Sebastian instantly cried. “No Bucky! Him and Steve aren’t here right now anyway, so we’ll have to go without them.” (For Steve and Bucky lived in the same apartment as Sebastian.) “I thought you and Steve were best friends,” Stan said. “We are. But not Bucky.” “I don’t think he seems that bad.” “Well…he…is. Forget about Bucky, Stan, he’s not a good friend for you.” Stan shrugged. “Whatever. Anyway, what does it say…

ilovemoonie

~3~ …we need to bring?” Sebastian looked over the letter again. “It says we should bring…a sleeping bag, a tent, a pillow, a toothbrush, a stuffed animal…maybe we can skip that one…and a nightlight…if you’re afraid of the dark. Are you afraid of the dark, Stan?” Sebastian teased, and the tiger rolled his eyes. “Come on, let’s get our things and get ready to leave,” he said. “Oh, Stan, don’t bring your bug collection!” Sebastian warned as he walked into the other room. “What bug collection?” “Kidding! Anyway, where are you going, you don’t live here. Allow me,” Sebastian said as he went around the apartment gathering the things they would need. ~ Twenty minutes later, the due was on there way to Kasey’s house when they ran into Delilah the Signature marble cat and Melody the Signature cocker spaniel. “Hi, guys!” Sebastian called out, waving his paw. “Were you invited to the campout as well?” “Oh, hey, Sebastian Stan!” Delilah replied…

ilovemoonie

~4~ …running up to the two tigers and calling them by the name that was often used to refer to both of them when together. (Sebastian Stan.) “Yep, me and Mel got invited, and we were just heading over there!” Melody, who was rather new and had just recently met the tigers, waved her paw. “Hello there!” “Hi, Melody!” Sebastian greeted, and Stan waved. “Oh, Sebastian, did Bucky get my letter?” the marble cat asked eagerly. “Er…yeah, I uh, made sure he got it…” Sebastian replied, though Stan knew he was lying. “Oh, great! Come on, why don’t we walk there together?” “Sure.” Sebastian continued along, Delilah right by his side, and Melody followed them. Stan, being not the most social of creatures, stayed a short distance behind them, wondering whether or not it was a mistake to go to the campout. ~~~ (I hope this reply was okay, and sorry it was so long!)

( ( ( Hey @FoxesRule612! It’s your turn in Campkinz’. ) ) )

FoxesRule612

Velveteen finished packing his bags for camp when his older Arctic Fox cousin came into the room. “Are you done yet?” she tapped her paw impatiently. “I’m done!” Velveteen exclaimed with a wide grin. He had packed a few pairs of clothes, a toothbrush and toothpaste, some random garbage, and around 5 packets of cookies. Summer picked up his bag for a check. “Did you pack all your clothes?” Velveteen nodded. “Yup! Sure did!” Summer dug into the bottom of the Red Velvet Fox’s bag and discovered some trash. She threw it in the trash can. Velveteen rushed over to get it out of the garbage. “Heey! Why’d ya throw that away?” Summer rolled her eyes and facepawed. “Why do you need to take trash to camp?” “It’s not trash..it’s..it’s…STUFF!” He put the trash into his backpack. “Oh, you’re hopeless…” Then Summer looked at her watch. “Time to go and wait for the bus to come. Come on.” They walked out the door, and waited at the bus stop for a few minutes. Velveteen jumped up and down “Ooh boy! This is gonna be soo fun!” Summer sighed. “I hope so…”

FoxesRule612

-2- Soon enough, the Red Velvet Fox and the Arctic Fox cousins got on the bus to the campsite. Summer shoved Velveteen’s bag under the seat, sat down, and stared out the window. Velveteen plopped next to her, and started getting fidgety. “I’m bored. Wanna play a game?” Summer rolled her eyes. “No.” Velveteen gave her the puppy eyes look. “Pleeeeeeaaaase??” Summer gave up. “Okay, fine. I didn’t bring any card games, though. What do you want to play?” Velveteen thought for a moment. “Uhhhh…how about…rock paper scissors??” Summer shrugged. “Okay…I guess…” About 50 or so rounds later of rock paper scissors (which, was about thirty minutes), Velveteen was bored again. “Can we play something else?” Summer groaned. “Either you shut your trap or we play the quiet game.” Velveteen sighed and slumped into his chair. “Aww, man! Not the quiet ga–” “Shhhh!! We’re playing the quiet game, starting now,” Summer interrupted in a whispering tone. She continued looking out the window, observing all the trees and mountains.

FoxesRule612

-3- Another 30 minutes later, the bus stopped at a large campsite. Velveteen bounded out the bus door. “Yippee!! Camping time!” Summer followed behind him, schlepping his backpack. “Uh…Velveteen…your bag…” Velveteen whisked around to see his cousin hauling his backpack over her shoulder. “Oh, whoops! I almost forgot about that!” Summer sighed, then smiled and handed Velveteen’s backpack over. “Here you go, buddy. Have fun.” Velveteen cocked his head. “I thought you were coming with me?” Summer scoffed. “Me? Camping? Oh no no no no no….I don’t do that kind of thing. I’m much too busy this week, anyway.” “With what?” Summer quickly tried to think of a way to keep herself from staying. “Well, uhm…paperwork…?” Velveteen shrugged. “Okay.” Summer spotted a dog that seemed to be heading her direction. “Oh…and, uh…bye!” She bolted towards the bus. When Summer left, Velveteen sighed and walked in the direction of the campsite. Why didn’t Summer ever want to hang out with him? He knew Summer was scared to death of dogs, but why would that keep her from going camping? (by the way if any of you guys want your Webkinz to interact with Velveteen that’s fine with me!)

Yay, my turn to reply! 1- Snowbell and Autumn were bored in their rooms one day, and were looking for something to do. “We could go shopping at the mall”, suggested Snowbell. “You always want to go shopping”, complained Autumn. Snowbell was a pretty Snow Soft Kitty who was pretty stuck up. Her friend, Autumn, was a Sweet Spice Cat, and she was one of the nicest webkinz around. “Well, I’m going to check the mail now”, said Autumn. “Uh-huh, sure”, replied Snowbell. She wasn’t really listening to Autumn. She was reading her fashion magazine, which is something she really loved to do. Suddenly Autumn came running back in the house and she was very excited. “Snowbell, Snowbell! We got an invitation to go camping at Kasey’s house!” she shouted. “Camping? That’s not really something I like to do”, replied Snowbell. “What’s wrong with camping?”, asked Autumn. “I don’t like being outside. There are bugs and dirt. I prefer sleeping in my bed in my room”, said Snowbell. “Well I’m totally going camping, if you don’t want to come with me that’s okay. We were looking for something to do, if you’re bored you should come with”, said Autumn.

2 “I guess I haven’t got anything else to do, I’ll go with”, replied Snowbell. “Yay!”, shouted Autumn. She ran over to hug her friend. “Autumn! Please don’t mess up my fur! It takes a long time to get it looking this fluffy.” “Sorry”, said Autumn giggling. “I’m just excited.” “So what does the letter say?”, asked Snowbell. “It says we can come at any time, and that we need to bring a sleeping bag, tent, toothbrush, stuffed animal, flashlight and a pillow. Oh, and it also says NOT to bring a bug collection.” “Bugs?! EW! I also hope no one brings a bug collection”, said Snowbell. “Okay, well I’m going to start packing”, said Autumn. “I’ll meet you in 15 minutes at the front door and then we can head over to Kasey’s place.” “Sounds good”, replied Snowbell. 15 minutes later Autumn stood at the front door waiting for Snowbell. She wondered what was taking her so long. Finally she saw Snowbell heading toward the door with about 5 suitcases. “Snowbell! What on earth are you bringing with?! We only need a few things! The letter said nothing about bringing an entire suitcase!”, exclaimed Autumn.

3 “I told you, I like sleeping indoors, Autumn. So, I brought all the comforts of home with me!”, replied Snowbell. “Did you bring EVERYTHING?!”, asked Autumn. “Well, no, not exactly. I couldn’t fit my bed or TV in my suitcase, unfortunately.”, replied Snowbell. “Are you serious, Snowbell? What all are you bringing?” “I already said this, but I am bringing everything in my room with me. I also have a tent, and a backup tent, just in case there’s something wrong with the first tent.” “I really don’t think you need 2 tents”, said Autumn. “I pretty much brought 2 of everything!”, said Snowbell. “I also brought a lot of snacks. I made some smore’s in the microwave because I am not eating a smore with a marshmallow that was on a stick.” “Then what is the point of camping? You may as well just stay inside because- nevermind, let’s just get going. I hope Kasey won’t mind you bringing all of this stuff, Snowbell.”, said Autumn. (I hope my reply was all right! I really like how the roleplay is going!)

twinners1

-1- Lulu started packing her backpack with frozen burgers she would roast there. She loved burgers. then Frankie knocked on the door and said ” camping soon! Oh I need to find a way to pack a pond sorry bye Lulu! Oh wait there Will be a lake! Yay! Bye I need to pack more!” Then Lulu was done packing and had to remind Frankie of the camping trip of course! He was soooooo forgetful. Once he forgot his name and thought it was green. So she went to Frankie’s house and surprisingly found him packing Tiny in his back pack! He was so weird and she even heard Tiny complaining about a book of flies with actual flies inside. So she pulled Tiny out and Tiny said ” thank you soooo much! He has weird stuff in there. We’ll have to get my backpack.” Then Lulu realized she had to leave now! So she ran as fast as she could and of course had to stop for a burger and then ran until she came to the campsite. Then she took out her tent and put it up and set up all her stuff. Then Frankie came and unpacked

twinners1

-2- and he said ” lets make a campfire! I read how to! Set a tree on fire!” Then Frankie was just about to set the tree on fire and start a wild fire when Snowbell and Autumn arrived and Lulu asked ” PLEASE HELP ME! WILL YOU!??” Then Lulu said ” ok just he is to weird to stop if you tell him just ‘stop’ so you either have to hit him for him to listen or say ‘ STOP STOP STOP! or else no eating!’ Ok? Ok so help me do it!” Then when Lulu said 3 they all said ” STOP STOP STOP! or else no eating!” Then Frankie turned around and just said “hello!” ( that’s the end of my turn. Hope it was ok! This is my first roleplay reply”)

twinners1

Oh I forgot something -3- then turns out they all went to the wrong place. It was the kind vile park they went to not Kasey’s backyard! Now they had to go back all the way there! So they went all the way back and then Lulu got her burger at the burger shop and ran even faster now and got there. Now she was ready for camping.

(1.) Violet walked out of the cottage door and paused for a moment to breathe in the warm, woodsy smelling air. “What a beautiful day,” she said to herself. She walked down to her mailbox, pulled out the mail, then held it in her one arm as she walked back to the house. She opened the door and looked over the mail. “Hey, Kate, Chase!” she called, “I think there’s a letter for you guys!” Kate came rushing out of her room. “A letter? For me? All right! Lemme see!” Violet slit open the envelope and handed Kate the letter. Her eyes widened with excitement. “What is it?” Then Chase came in and asked, “What’s going on?” Kate smiled and showed her brother the letter. “Look! We’re all invited to a camp out! Oh, it sounds like so much fun!” She laid the letter down on the table and skipped to her room to get things ready. ….

…. (2.) Her voice could be heard through the walls as she said, “Oh, I need this, and this, and oh gosh I can’t forget my blanket…” Violet picked up the letter and read over it. “Well this sounds like fun.” She glanced over the letter to look at the fox in front of her. “You’re going aren’t you, Chase?” He nodded. “I love camping!” “Well, this says we can come anytime, so you’d better get packing!” Chase grinned and ran off to his room to prepare his bag. Violet followed and helped the two pick actually necessary things to bring with them, then began packing her own bag.
              ~ About fifteen minutes later, they were all ready to go. “So we can go now?” “Yep! The letter says we’re aloud to go over there anytime.” “Cool!” Kate exclaimed as she ran out the door with her bag dragging behind her. ….

…. (3.) “Don’t get that too dirty, Kate! You guys can go ahead and get in the car,” she called. “I’ll just go get that tent bag real quick.” Chase’s ears twitched and turned around. He ran to Violet, saying, “I’ll help!” Violet smiled and said, “Thanks, buddy.” She ruffled the boy’s fur on his head and headed back into the house to grab the tent bag. The two came back out with Chase carrying one end of the tent and Violet carrying the other. They laid the bag in the trunk, then hopped in the car. Violet started the car and began her drive to Kasey’s place with the address taped to her car dashboard.

(Hey @guys, the reply button will now be on @twinners1′s latest reply) ~1~ White, MarshmeLLLew, and Black finally arrived at Kasey’s. White rang the doorbell. Ding-dong! Kasey answered the door. “Hey guyyyys!” she said letting them inside. “Thanks for coming!” “Are you kidding? We wouldn’t have missed this for the world!” Marshmelllew said hopping inside. “It’s a nice day to do a camp out. Thanks for inviting us!” White said as she walked inside. “It’s a nice evening, I hope they’ll be no misquotes out. I don’t want to be bit!” Black said walking in. “You’re welcome! It is a nice evening, isn’t it? I sprayed the backyard with bug spray,” Kasey said. “Why don’t you guys put your bags over there close to the door that goes out to my backyard,” Kasey said pointing to a door that had its window opened. “Okay,” Marshmelllew said hopping over to the door. After they put their bags there~~~Kailie and Twilightsparkle were walking to Kasey’s house. “This is going to be soo much fun!” Twilight said. ~1~

~2~ “I know,” Kailie agreed. “I’ve never been to a camp out before,” Once they got up to the steps Twilight was about to ding the doorbell but then Kailie stopped her. “No, wait!” Kailie warned. “What?” Twilightsparkle asked. “I like to ring doorbells,” Kailie said. “So let me do it,” Twilight rolled her eyes. She knew Kailie liked to ring doorbells, but last time she once had rand the doorbell too many times that she accidentally broke it. So much for being the greatest husky in the world. Kasey opened the door. “Hi Twily! Hi Kai!” Kasey said welcoming them and opening the door so they could come inside. “Sorry if we’re late,” Kailie said. “Twilight had made sure she got everything she needed and made sure there were no bugs on her clothes. But she did bring her bug collec-” Kailie started to say but then Twilightsparkle used her magic and made a zipper on Kailie’s muzzle so she would be quiet and not tell Kasey that she brought her bug collection. “Um, what was that when you said she did bring something?” Kasey said as they…… ~2~

~3~ walked inside the house. “NOTHING!” Kailie said. “Twilight was just saying that she brought her book of camping skill of magic,” Kailie said trying to hide about what Twilightsparkle said about the bug collection. “Ok-A-y” Kasey said. As Twilightsparkle and Kailie walked inside of Kasey’s house, they saw everyone else. “Hey! How are you guys?” Kailie asked. “I’m doing pretty great!” Marshmelllew said. “Good,” Black said. “We’re doing super-rific!” White said. “That’s all good to hear,” Twilight Sparkle said. “The other people who I invited should be here shortly,” Kasey said looking at her watch. White got out her phone. “WHAT?!?!?!?!” WHite shouted. “Why isn’t your Wi-Fi working?” WHite asked Kasey. “I don’t know. Internet isn’t working today, so I don’t think phone connections would work,” Kasey said ~3~….. It’s now @TaffyKitty12′s turn!

TaffyKitty12

~1~ “So, guys, isn’t this camping trip gonna be awesome??? I’m really excited!”, exclaimed Pikachu, as they made their way to Kasey’s house. Nikko shrugged, “Sure, it’ll be great” Tall Shadow didn’t say much, and instead, looked rather nervous. I guess she’s afraid that there’ll be a lotta people there…. , thought Pikachu to himself. Talon Shadow was extremely shy, and therefore, didn’t really like being around a bunch of other pets that she probably doesn’t know very well. “Somethin’ wrong, Tall?”, be eventually asked to her. “Oh, uh… no….. not…. really….”, replied the snow leopard. “If you’re nervous about it, it’s alright to say it”, said Nikko, who flew above Pikachu and Tall Shadow, “I know you’re not the most comfortable in these situations.” Tall Shadow sighed, “Well…. yeah…. I kinda am nervous, I guess……” Pikachu put his arm around her…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … “It’ll be fine! I’m sure there’ll be a few people there that ya know well. And if you don’t, well, you have me! And Nikko!” Tall Shadow slowly and replied with, “Okay.” The trio walked quietly for a few more minutes, until they reached Kasey’s house. Pikachu grinned a huge smile, “Well, we’re here!!!”, he exclaimed, “I’m gonna go ring the doorbell, if that’s okay with you guys.” Nikko nodded, “Go ahead.” He ran up to the front door, and rang the doorbell, happily waiting for someone to open up the door…. ~~~

ilovemoonie

~1~ The four animals continued along toward Kasey’s house. Delilah was jabbering on about various different things, and Sebastian walked along beside her, only half listening to what she was saying. Melody walked a short distance behind them, and Stan behind her. The cocker spaniel laughed a bit and shook her head at Delilah, then turned to the white tiger and asked, “So, are you excited to go camping?” Stan looked up. “What?” “Are you excited to go camping?” Melody repeated, a bit slower than before. “Oh, me? Sure. I mean, camping’s never really been my favorite thing, but…it’ll be fun, I’m sure.” “Well that’s okay, we all have different hobbies,” Melody replied. “Camping is one of my favorites. I think It will be very fun!” Stan smiled a bit at the spaniel. She seemed pretty nice; perhaps they could even become friends. ~~~ A few moments later, the four friends arrived at Kasey’s house. “We’re here!” Delilah announced cheerfully. …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … “Let’s go!” She bounded up to the porch, waiting for the others to follow. “Delilah is really energetic, isn’t she?” Stan asked his brother quietly. “Oh, that’s not energetic. She’s actually relatively calm right now, I’d say,” Sebastian replied. “Guys, come on!” Delilah called, and Melody, Sebastian, and Stan walked up to the front door. Delilah rang the doorbell, and waited eagerly for a response. ~~~

-1- Snowbell and Autumn walked out of their house and started down the sidewalk towards Kasey’s house. With a look of amusement, Autumn watched Snowbell struggle to carry all of her suitcases. “I told you not to bring 5 suitcases!”, exclaimed Autumn. “I neeed all of this stuff to come with!, replied Snowbell. “Well I hope Kasey doesn’t mind! You’re basically bringing your entire room into her backyard.” Suddenly Snowbell tripped on the sidewalk and dropped all of her suitcases. “Oh no! Now we’re going to be late”, she complained. “I’ll help you carry a couple of suitcases”, sighed Autumn, although she really didn’t want to. She was already carrying a few bags for herself. Snowbell picked up all of the suitcases and dumped them into Autumn’s arms. “Snowbell! I said I would carry 1 or 2 suitcases. Not all of them”. “Well I’m tired”, complained Snowbell. “Come on, we have to get going. We’re already really late and we still have a long way to walk.” Autumn handed Snowbell 3 of the suitcases while she carried the other 2. “Wow these suitcases are heavy!”, said Autumn….

-2- They both stumbled up Kasey’s porch and knocked on the door. Autumn cringed a little when she imagined what her reaction would when she saw all of the suitcases. This is so embarrassing, thought Autumn. “I’m telling Kasey that all of these suitcases are yours, Snowbell. She’s going to think we’re crazy”, said Autumn. Suddenly Kasey opened the front door. Here we go…. thought Autumn. (I hope everyone enjoys my reply! It was really fun to write.)

twinners1

-1- Lulu, after asking Katie to come in and saying hi, went into her back yard and set up her tent. After that, she put inside her burger covered sleeping bag. Out from her back pack she pulled out some sticks and frozen burgers. After putting the sticks into a pile she called her friend Tiny who was an expert on fires and cookies. Tiny came and sat beside Lulu. “What’s the problem?” Asked Tiny. “Well it’s not a problem anymore because your here! Now light this fire so I can have burgers!” Said Lulu eagerly. Then Tiny pulled out some matches. Lulu was so scared she climbed up Kasey’s fence and sat there.

(1.) While Violet drove to Kasey’s place, Kate, with her eyes on the window, hummed random melodies to herself in the back of the car. At the five minute mark of Kate’s humming and singing, Chase folded his ears down against his head. Is she ever gonna quit? He rolled his eyes. Whatever tune she was singing, he was tired of it. “Violet, could you please turn on some music or.. something… anything?” Violet, somewhat relieved herself, nodded in agreement. “Yeah, good idea.” Kate stopped humming when she heard Violet tuning the radio to a country station. “Aww, c’mon, country?” Chase complained. Violet sighed. “What do you want to listen to, Chase?” Chase replied, “Well I kinda like that electric guit-” “Electric! Or wait- pop, yes! Oh yes, do pop, please, would ya?” Kate said with a sudden outburst. Chase grumbled as Violet changed it to pop and Kate started signing again. …

(2.) … They listened (and sang) to this the rest of the way until they got to Kasey’s house. Kate pointed out what she thought to be the house and Violet pulled in the driveway. They grabbed their stuff out of the trunk and walked up to the door. Violet knocked, deciding she should wait until someone answered it before going in. ~~ (Hope this reply was okay! I wasn’t sure what to have my characters do yet.. =P)

-1- “Whaaaaatttt?!?!?!” White yelled. “Yup,” Kasey answered. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. “Must be more people,” Black said going over to the door. She opened the door, and then, a yellow birdy, a snow leopard, and a fennec fox appeared. “Hi, my name is Black! You’re here for Kasey’s camping thingy, right? ANyways come on in!” Black said welcoming the 3 in. Kasey saw them. “Tally Shadow! Pikachu! Nikko! It feels so good to have you here! You may put your bags by my outside door over there to the left corner with the window open,” Kasey said. Then the doorbell rang again. Kasey went to the door. “Hi Melody, Stan, Delilah, and Sebastian! How are you? You guys can come on in! I’m glad you could make it! Oh, and you can put your bags over by that outside door leading to my backyard over there,” Kasey said pointing. Kailie stared at her watch. “Um, aren’t more people suppose to come?” she asked. “Yeah, but give them time,” Kasey answered. Then the doorbell rang again. ~1~

~2~ Marshmelllew decided to answer the door. So he hopped over by the door, and opened it. “Hi Autumn, hi Snowbell! How are you guys doing? COme in! This campout will be amazing!” he said letting the two kitties in. He saw Snowbell’s bag. “Ooh, whatcha got in there? Carrots?” Marshmelllew asked without thinking, he hopped over and started to nibble on one of Snowbell’s bag. WHite stared at Marshmelllew. What was he doing? Well, it was no different than nibbling on Jame’s paw, but still! KAsey walked over there. “Ummm,” she started to saw looking at Snowbell’s bags and Marshmelllew. “Oh, yum! Ooh! Is this a TV!?” Marshmelllew asked as he nibbled further. “Marshmelllew, could you get me a glass of water?” Kasey asked. “Sure thing!” Marshmelllew said taking his last nibble of Snowbell’s bag. Kasey sighed heavily. “Sorry, anyways, hey Autumn! And uh, hey Snowbell. I’m glad you guys could, uh, make it! Uh, you can put, your bags over there by that uh, door?” Kasey said. ~2~

~3~ Kasey looked at Autumn. “Autumn! So good to see you and Snowbell! Could you come over here?” Kasey asked Autumn. Twilight Sparkle looked at Snowbell. “Uh oh,” she said. “What?” Black asked. Snowbell brought all of that! And I,” Twilight Sparkle said quietly. “brought my bug collection,” “AAAHHHH!” Black screamed. Everyone looked at Black. “Hey everyone,” Black said trying to cover for herself. “did you guys know that Webkinz is now doing a Webkinz Trendz?” Twilight rolled her eyes. All of a sudden two kinz ran inside. Kasey said hi, and then they went outside. ~3~(Alright, everyone! I’m done with my reply! It’s now @TaffyKitty12′s turn.)

TaffyKitty12

~1~ Pikachu started to smile as the door opened for him and friends. “Hiya there, Black!”, greeted Pikachu, “It’s nice to meet ya! Yep, we’re here for the campout!”, he exclaimed happily. The three friends then proceeded to go inside, and Pikachu waved at Kasey. “Hey there, Kasey! Oh, no problem! Thanks for inviting us… I’m sure the campout will be a blast! And alrighty, we’ll go out our bags over there”, he said, with a grin. Nikko nodded his head in agreement, and Tall Shadow just stood shyly behind her fennec fox friend. They walked over to the other side of the room, and placed their bags where Kasey told them. Pikachu then leaned against the wall, happily waiting for everyone else to arrive. ~~~~ After several minutes, it appeared that pretty much everyone was there. Tall Shadow was trying to resist the urge to back into a corner, for seeing all of these people made her feel uncomfortable….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Nikko just perched upon her shoulder, not exactly bothered by the presence of the other Webkinz, but just wasn’t in the mood to go out and greet them all yet. Pikachu, on the other hand, was excited to see so many people, and he started to wag his fluffy tail happily. He gazed the crowd for someone he recognized, and noticed a signature marble cat. He approached her, and said, “Oh, heya there, Delilah! Nice to see you here! How are you?” ~~~ A few moments later, Pikachu nearly was startled when Black screamed out of nowhere. He warily gazed around, wondering if there was a spider or something, until he heard he explanation. “Oh, yeah, I’ve seen that!”, he spoke up, “It’s pretty cool, isn’t it? ~~

ilovemoonie

~1~ “Hi, Kasey!” Delilah greeted cheerfully when Kasey opened the door. “I’m doing great, thanks for asking! How about you?” Sebastian was about to talk to the ocelot when Delilah continued speaking. “Thanks, I’m glad we could come, too! Your campout sounds so fun, I can’t wait for it to start! Okay, great! We’ll put our bags there, then!” Delilah happily walked inside. “Hi, nice to see you, Kasey,” Sebastian said as he walked past, and Melody and Stan greeted her also. “You know, you could have let me do some of the talking, at least,” Sebastian said quietly to Delilah once they were inside. “Oh, uh, sorry…” Delilah said, laughing a bit. “I guess I’m just the talkative type.” No kidding, Stan thought, as he stood a bit farther back by Melody. The four friends set their bags where Kasey told them, and then waited for everyone to arrive. ~~~ A few moments later, Delilah was triple-checking with Sebastian to make sure that Bucky had gotten her letter when all of a sudden she heard a familiar voice and turned around to see who it was. …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … “Oh, hello, Pikachu!” Delilah smiled. “Nice to see you! I’m great, thanks! It’s so cool that you’re here at this campout also! It’s gonna be so much fun, isn’t it? Oh, have you met my friends?” The marble cat motioned to Sebastian, Stan, and Melody, who were standing behind her. “That’s my good friend Melody, and this is Sebastian and Stan. They’re brothers. Oh, they’re friends with Steve Dogers the border terrier, you remember him, right?” “Hello!” Melody said, and Stan waved a bit. “Nice to meet you, Pikachu,” Sebastian said. “Are you excited for the campout?” ~~~ A few minutes later, it seemed that almost everyone had arrived. Stan was contemplating on whether or not he should have come when there was suddenly a scream, and he jumped a bit. Thankfully, no one seemed to notice this. When Delilah, who was standing nearby, heard the cause of the commotion, she was shocked. “Oh my gosh, they are?! That’s so amazing, I have to go watch it!! Where have I been all this time?” Maybe you’ve just been talking too much, Sebastian thought to himself, but he did not say this out loud. ~~~

1- “Hello!”, said Snowbell and Autumn in unison. “Sorry about all of Snowbell’s suitcases”, apologized Autumn. She wanted to make sure everyone knew Snowbell brought all of those things. Autumn was embarrassed. She could tell Kasey was surprised by all of the suitcases. “Uh, you can set them by the door?”, said Kasey. “Okay, thanks!”, said Autumn sheepishly. She hurried inside and set the suitcases down. Suddenly Snowbell screamed. “Ahh! Marshmelllew! What are you doing?! My suitcase is not a snack!” “Well, she does have a lot of food in there”, joked Autumn. Marshmelllew hopped away to get Kasey a drink and the two cats headed out to the backyard. All of a sudden they heard a scream. “I wonder what happened”, said Autumn. She shrugged and started to set up her tent. “This is going to be an awesome night!”, she exclaimed. “Yeah, maybe. I guess it will be fun as long as no one brought their bug collection”, replied Snowbell. Autumn rolled her eyes. “I’m sure no one brought a bug collection, Snowbell”. “Yeah, you’re probably right. Hey, I’m going to bring the rest of my suitcases outside”, said Snowbell.

2- “I’ll be back in a second”. “Okay”, replied Autumn. She looked around outside. “What a nice night”, she said to herself. “I hope everyone comes out here soon.” Snowbell came outside struggling to bring the remaining suitcases out the back door. She dramatically set them down. “Finally!”, she exclaimed. “I’m ready to camp! I’ve got all the things I need.” Autumn rolled her eyes again and turned back to her tent. She finally had it set up. She was so excited for the fun night to start.~

~4~ Then, Lulu, Tiny, and Katie rushed in and said hi, and went out in Kasey’s backyard. “I’m so glad you invited them!” Black said happy to see Lulu, Tiny, and Katie. Then someone started to knock on Kasey’s door. Twilight Sparkle answered it. 3 kinz’ stood there. “Oh, hello! You guys are here for Kasey’s camp out, right? Anyways, I’m glad you’re here! I’m Twilight Sparkle, but you can call me Twilight for short,” Twilight said as she let them in. Kasey saw them. “Hey, Chase, hey Violet! How are you, Kate? You guys look great! Are you ready to camp? I hope you didn’t bring your bug collection,” Kasey said. ~4~

twinners1

I’m still just so so so sorry about this being so late! -1- Lulu and Tiny had set up and so had Frankie once they finally did it for him since he jumped on it as a trampoline. It was starting to get dark but only sunset, Lulu brought Tiny to a place where there were no houses in sight and looked at the sunset. Lulu loved sunsets because they reminded her of burgers, all the colors blended like how the cheese on a burger spreads all over, and the pink like ketchup. Sometimes the blue looked greenish like lettuce. Frankie came over and said “hey, whatcha doing?” Lulu looked at him a bit annoyed at him from earlier but replied “well, I like sunsets because they remind me of burgers and other webkizn like sunsets in general so I brought Tony over to look with me.” Then Frankie jumped up and stuck his tongue out to try and eat the sunset

twinners1

Ok, just to make sure my last comment didn’t get cut off I will tell you, Frankie tried to eat a sunset -2- Lulu walked awkwardly to the tent after Frankie started screaming “gotta get Lulu’s burger sunset! Food! Food!” Lulu sat down on a log and looked at the fire, took out some cold burgers from her bag and started roasting them. Lulu took one off her stick and ate it in one big bite. Yum, thought Lulu. Tiny came over because Frankie started screaming “Tiny’s here! Peanuts I shall get! Peanuts!” Lulu walked over to Kate to ask about spooky story times but then walked back because she felt cold.

(I’m terribly sorry about this very late reply! XP) Violet nodded that they were there for the camp and thanked Twilight Sparkle for letting them in. Kate smiled at her and then at Kasey. “Hello! Oh, I’m very excited!” Chase smiled some and agreed, “Me too!” “Hey there, Kasey! Thank you for inviting us to your camp out. I’m sure we’ll all have a lot of fun,” replied Violet. After they were done speaking to Kasey, Violet and Kate began searching for someone they knew. Violet was pleasantly surprised to see Pikachu and Tall Shadow and few other acquaintances. She walked up to Tall and Pikachu first. “Hi, Tall Shadow! It’s great to see you here,” Violet said, smiling. “How’re you guys doing?” Kate also smiled at the two, but then noticed the canary on her shoulder. She stared at the bird and curiously asked, “Who’re you?” Chase recognized the bird, but didn’t remember his name. Violet frowned at Kate’s outrightness, however.

1~ (Sorry if this isn’t good; I’m not so experienced with this. Also, MLP, my comment is at the very bottom of this page. I hope you don’t mind me using Marshmallow because I know you’re using Marshmellew.). Puffie and Marshmallow, the twin Chow Chows, were sitting on their beds with bored faces. “Marshmallow, what time is it?”, Puffie inquired with a small streak of hope that it was almost the next day. “Only noon,” Marshmallow, Puffie’s older sister (by three minutes) replied in a monotone voice. There was a silence, when suddenly, the puppies heard a “DING DONG!”. “What could that be?”, the twins said simultaneously. The eager pups rushed to the door to see a letter addressed to “Puffie and Marshmallow Chow”, with the address following. The twins stared at each other in confusion. Puffie, who grasped the letter anxiously, opened it and smiled. “It’s from Kasey!”, Puffie exclaimed in an enthusiastic tone. “She invited us to a backyard camp; sounds fun!” “A camp? In her backyard?” “Yes; we should head over; this letter was sent a week ago, and it’s today! We might be late!”…

2~ The two ran as fast as they could toward their friend’s house. They passed the school and entered their friend’s neighborhood. Marshmallow was a little scared, especially since she knew Puffie would make her be social. After traveling through the maze of roads in Kasey’s neighborhood, the came upon the familiar house and stepped up to the door. Marshmallow hesitantly rang the doorbell. “Hi, Kasey! Sorry that we’re late; we just for your letter!” The chows were hyper and nearly knocked the ocelot over. They saw some of their other friends rushing over toward them. “Hi, everyone!” Puffie, the braver of the pair, nearly shouted. “How are all of you? It’s surely been a while!” Puffie started to head inside when Marshmallow held him back. “You can’t just go barging into people’s houses!” Marshmallow reminded her sometimes aggravating brother. “Sorry, I’m not used to being overloaded with excitement, Mrs. Imnofun. You never let me go to public events!” Marshmallow stumbled slightly, but easily returned to her feet, hoping her friends didn’t notice…

3~ “This isn’t a public event, Puff! [that's Puffie's nickname] It’s a gathering of a group of friends,” the female responded nervously. “Yeah, if it was a public event, I wouldn’t e allowed to go!” Puffie was clearly not in the greatest mood, when he remembered that all of his friends were watching him. “Hehe,” Puffie whispered. Marshmallow nudged him in the shoulder. “So, how about that camp?” Marshmallow tried to restart the conversation, but she was still a little shy, even though she knew only her friends and brother were there. She just couldn’t help herself, and Puffie knew how she felt. He used to be that way, but his friends loosened him up. Marshmallow is just a little uptight, he thought. Why happened to me will happen to her, too… Won’t it? (Thank you so much for letting me join this roleplay, MLP! It means a lot to me! I hope I did okay!)

*be, not e* in my response above (I might have more corrections, but that was the only one I noticed). I agree with Taffy; autocorrect is goofy :P

1~ *Puffie, who grasped the letter anxiously, smiled*, not Puffie, who grasped the letter anxiously and smiled. 2~ *they*, not the *got*, not for 3~ *be*, not e *What*, not Why Apparently I (with the help of auto-correct) make a lot of typos ^•^

~1~ Kasey couldn’t help but laugh at the bunny’s behavior towards the suitcases. “Hi Pikachu!” Kasey said. Kasey looked at the Marble cat. “Oh hi, Deliah(NOTE: She said Deliah, not Delilah)! How are you guys?” Kasey asked. “Hi, Lulu! Hi, Tiny! Hi, Katie! And hi, Voolet! How are you?” Then, Kasey looked at Puffie and Marshmallow. “Hey guys! I’m glad you could make it!” Twilight looked at Chase. “Yeah, this’ll be fun!” Twilight agreed. “Oh, you guys can start heading outside and putting up tents and stuff. Hi, Velveteen! Heya, Summer! I’m glad you guys could make it!” Kasey said as she and the others headed outside. “This will be SOOOO much fun!” Kailie said. “Yeah!” Black agreed. White looked at their duffle bags that she, Black, and Marshmelllew brought. “Okay, let’s set up the tent!” Black said. “Uh, I’ll set up the-” White said but it was too late. Black started to set up the tent. You see, Black was a giraffe who was clumsy at a lot of things. But Black was White’s best friends. ~1~

(Friend not Friends. I noticed I made a lot of typos in my past replies XP) ~1~ “Okay, so, umm where does this go?” Black asked. “NO! NOT THERE!” White said as Black accidentally broke something. “Urrg. We are going to have to sleep out and not in a tent!” White said. Black looked at White. “Oh,” Black said. Marshmelllew looked as if he were about to cry. “WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” he said. He looked over at all of the other kinz’. Who would have a good tent he could stay in?(@emi, green tent remember? Marshy’s favorite color!) as with Kailie and Twilightsparkle, “I am NOT staying in a tent with you!” Kailie said to the alicorn. “Why not?” Twilight asked. ‘You know why,” Kailie said. “I’m not bringing them out until night time!” Twilight said. “Even worse,” Kailie said. “I’m sleeping with someone ELSE,” Kailie said. “Who? White and Black don’t even have a tent either!” Twilight said. “Well, uhhhh…” Kailie said looking around. ~2~ It’s now @TaffyKitty12′s turn!

(Thanks for letting me go ahead of you Taffy!) -1- Autumn had climbed inside her tent to make sure she had it set up correctly. When she came out, she saw Snowbell had set up her tent. It was the biggest tent Autumn had ever seen! It took up half of Kasey’s backyard! She hurried over to Snowbell’s tent and went inside. It looked even bigger on the inside! Snowbell had brought a TV, a microwave and a huge blow up mattress. Snowbell was spraying bug spray around her tent when she noticed Autumn standing there. “Oh hey Autumn”, she said. “Wha…”, was all Autumn could say. She didn’t even know where to start. “Where did you find a tent this big?”, she asked. “I’ve had it for a while”, replied Snowbell. “You need to take this tent down! There isn’t enough room for anyone else to set up their tents. Didn’t you bring a second tent? You need to use that one”. “Okay, if you say so…”, said Snowbell. “Thank you!”, Autumn said relieved…

-2- A few minutes later Autumn saw Snowbell had taken her tent down. “Phew, I’m glad Kasey didn’t see that. What would she have thought?” Autumn said to herself. She thought about how Snowbell was spraying bug spray around her tent. “That’s not a bad idea. I’ll do that too.” When she came out of her tent she saw an even bigger tent in Kasey’s backyard. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” She yelled. She marched over to Snowbell’s tent and stormed inside. “Snowbell this is crazy! This tent is even bigger than the other one! Just take this one down and set up the other one”, said Autumn. “I’m not going to set up that tent again. I like this one better anyway”, she said. “There isn’t room for anyone else!”, shouted Autumn. She took a second to look around Snowbell’s huge tent. Even though it took up too much room, it was the coolest tent Autumn had ever seen. It actually had several rooms inside. It was like five tents in one!…

-3- Suddenly Autumn thought of a great idea. “Hey Snowbell, your tent is so nice that the other webkinz might want to stay in here instead of their own tents!” “No, I can’t share this tent”, said Snowbell. “Why not?” “Because it’s my tent”, replied Snowbell. “It might not be for long”, said Autumn. “There are about five different rooms in here. What do you think is going to happen once everyone sees your tent? They’re not going to want to stay in their own tents.” Snowbell wasn’t even listening. She was making some smores in the microwave. “Ugh, this is useless. You’re going to keep this tent up anyway, aren’t you?” asked Autumn. “Mmm hmm”, replied Snowbell. “Wait until Kasey sees this! She might make you take it down”. Snowbell didn’t even answer. She was busy making her smores. “Well I’m going back to my tent”, said Autumn. “I wonder what’s going to happen once Kasey sees this”, she said to herself. – (sorry my reply was kind of long. I hope you guys liked it!)

TaffyKitty12

(No problem, Itswebkinztime! ;) ) (Ahh, I’m so sorry for replying to this so late, guys! XP I’ve me meaning to, but with everything else going on, I had a hard time remembering >.< ) ~1~~~ "Hey Delilah!", cheerfully exclaimed Pikachu, It's nice to see ya, as well! That's good to hear! Yep… I'm sure this campout is gonna be a blast! Oh, no, I don't think I've met them before", said the fox, as he glanced at the two tigers and cocker spaniel. Once they introduced themselves, Pikachu smiled and said, "Hello there, Sebastian, Stan, and Melody! I'm Pikachu… it's great to meet you! Delilah told me that you two know Steve?", he asked, looking at the tigers, "Oh, and thanks for asking! I'm pretty excited for the campout! How about you guys?" ~~~ Tall Shadow intently watched Pikachu talk to some other animals. She recognized the cat from the disastrous Barbecue party that Pikachu threw over the summer, but the others remained unknown to her….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … However, she was so busy watching them, that she was ndarly startled when she heard a voice behind her. Tall Shadow turned around (half-expecting to see Lightning), but was relieved to see that it was just Violet, along with her two adopted foxes. “H-Hi, Violet! It’s good to see you hear, as w-well!” Pikachu, at the mention of Biolet, quickly turned around, too, and greeted the trio, “Hey Violet, Kate, and Chase! How are you guys doing?” Nikko nodded his head, but was a little surprised at the young girl fox’s outrightness. Well, I’m sure she’s just curious. Besides, she looks to be rather young, anyhow. , he thought, trying to dismiss her statement. “I’m Nikko. It is nice to meet you! I’m assuming you’re his brother…?”, asked the canary, as he glanced at Chase. ~~~ Pikachu’s ears perked up when he heard someone mention setting up tents. “Oh boy! Can we set up our tent now, too?…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … I uh, don’t know how to set up a tent, eheh, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out!” He then turned to look at Violet and friends, along with Delilah and her pals, and said, “Hey guys, if you want, you can come outside and talk to us while we set up our tent? Ooh, maybe we could all set up our tents close to each other, too? I mean, if you’d like… if not, I’m fine with that, too! Oh, by the way, do you all need any bug spray for your tents? I have a bunch of it, if you ever need to borrow some! After all, you never know when a giant glow-in-the-dark tarantula will sneak into your tent! I sure hope that doesn’t happen to me….” Tall Shadow shook her head, and her face turned red with embarrassment. Sometimes, she wondered how she became such close friends with the goofy fox. On the other hand, Nikko just said, “You know there’s no such thing as a glow-in-the-dark tarantula, right?”~~~

ilovemoonie

(Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry for replying to this so late, MLP!! XP I kept meaning to reply, but I never got around to it…I hope you don’t mind too much! Also, EmilyCuteHeart, I’m glad you were able to join the roleplay! Puffie and Marshmallow seem really cute! ^-^) ~1~ “Deliah?” Delilah asked Kasey. “It’s actually Delilah, but that’s okay. I’m doing well!” “Me too, thanks for asking,” Sebastian said. “I’m looking forward to this campout!” ~~ Delilah smiled at Pikachu. “Thanks! Yeah, I’m sure it will…I’m not too big a fan of camping in general, since it can be dirty, but this one seems pretty awesome!” “Nice to meet you, Pikachu,” Sebastian said, and Stan nodded in greeting at the fox. “Yes, very nice to meet you!” Melody added. “Yep, we know Steve! He’s my best friend,” Sebastian said. “I think I might remember him mentioning you before…didn’t he once go to a barbecue or something that you hosted? And no problem! Cool, me too. I think this campout should be pretty fun!” Sebastian said with a smile. The four animals continued to chat with Pikachu…

ilovemoonie

~2~ …and Sebastian noticed Tall Shadow watching them. Wasn’t she that snow leopard that Lightning’s always talking about? he thought. Just then, an ocelot and two young foxes walked up to Tall Shadow and Pikachu and began to talk with them. After they’d been there for a moment, Sebastian was about to introduce himself when Delilah beat him to it. “Hello!” she said kindly. “Are you three Pikachu’s friends, as well? I’m Delilah!” She thought she might have recognized one of the foxes from Pikachu’s barbecue, but she couldn’t quite remember. ~~ A moment later, someone mentioned setting up tents, and Sebastian responded to Pikachu, “Hmm, I guess we could probably set our tents up.” “That’s okay, Pikachu!” Delilah said. “I don’t know how to set up a tent, either, but since I’ve been known to be quite good at figuring things out, I can help you with yours, if you want!” “Oh, really, you’re good at figuring things out?” Sebastian questioned. “Yep, I’d say so!” “Huh, I didn’t know that…” “Well, it’s true!” Sebastian had a feeling that Delilah wasn’t being truthful, but he simply shrugged and turned back towards Pikachu. “Sure! Maybe we could…

ilovemoonie

~3~ …all go set our tents up together, if you guys wanted? I don’t mind putting ours close to each other, how ’bout you, Stan?” “Hm? Oh, sure, whatever,” the tiger replied quietly. “Great! Oh, and no thanks, I’m sure one of us brought bug spray, right?” “I have some,” Melody replied. “Cool. I wouldn’t want to take any of yours, then, Pikac–” Sebastian paused as he heard the fox mention glow-in-the-dark tarantulas, and he couldn’t help but laugh at this. “Glow-in-the-dark tarantulas? Uhh, I hate to break it to you, but I don’t think those exist. Man, though, you remind me of Steve…he’s terrified of spiders, too. You guys should start a spider club or something!” Delilah looked confused. “Why would they do that? They hate spiders, so why on earth would they start a club for them?” “No, I didn’t mean that, I meant…” Sebastian sighed. “You know what, forget it.” ~~~

(Sorry this took me a while to reply.. there’s just a lot going on and I’m having a hard time keeping track, eheh. Hopefully this reply is alright!)
              —-
              Violet nodded and smiled back at Kasey.
              “We’re doing great! But, my name is Violet and that there is Kate and Chase.. but that’s okay! I know it can be hard to remember so many names exactly.”
              She turned her attention back to Pikachu, and blushed when she realized she had approached him just as he started talking to a marble cat and her friends.
              “Oh! My bad, Pikachu. I didn’t realize you were already taking to someone.”
              She again changed her attentions to the quiet Tall Shadow and Nikko to allow Pikachu conversation with the other animals. Kate replied to Nikko with a grin.
              “Oh, what a cool name, Nikko!”
              Chase’s eyes brightened and he nodded in recognition.
              “That’s right! I remember you now.” He then gestured to Kate. “Oh and yeah.. that’s my sister.”
              “We’re twins!” piped Kate.
              Violet barely opened her mouth to express her pleasure in meeting Nikko, when the marble cat Pikachu had been talking to spoke to her. …

… She smiled warmly. “Well hello! Yep, I’d like to think so,” she said with a quick grin. “My name is Violet and those are my kits, Kate and Chase,” she said with a small gesture toward them.
              “Who, what?”
              “Hm?” The two foxes looked around when they heard their names, ears perked.
              “Oh, nothing,” Violet reassured them. Chase eyed her suspiciously, wondering if she said anything silly about him, then looked back to Nikko. Shortly later, Pikachu caught everyone’s attention when he began talking about setting up their tents.
              “Oh, that would be fun!” Violet said, ignoring Pikachu’s comment about the tarantula bug spray.
              Kate quickly agreed about the tents. “Yeah! That sounds awesome!”
              “We should go do it right now!” blurted Chase.
              Violet continued, “We could help some of you set up the tents. We know how, right, Chase?”
              The young fox nodded eagerly. “Yep! I’ve done a lot of camping. I like setting up camps.”
              At that moment, Chase realized what Pikachu had said about a “glow-in-the-dark-tarantula” and giggled furtively, raising a paw over his mouth. …

… It was silly, but then he couldn’t help but think that a glow in the dark bug would be pretty cool. He stopped himself when Kate began eyeing him up. Violet started talking again, unaware of Chase.
              “Although.. we actually might need some bug spray,” admitted Violet with some embarrassment. “I totally forgot to pack it.”
              Kate whispered, “What’s so funny?” He shook his head, replacing his amused smile with a serious face. Kate frowned, sad that she missed out on whatever funny thing happened, then continued on with the conversation again.
              “Yeah, I don’t like bug bites.”

Okay, so I think I wanna join! ^-^ It does sound like a lot of fun to do a camping thing. I’ll use my main three characters: Kate (Female Signature Fox, 12ish), Chase (Male Signature Fox, Kate’s twin brother), and Violet (Signature Ocelot, upper teens, guardian of the two foxes). Thanks for letting me join, MLP! =]

Alrighty! Thanks for letting me know! You’re welcome!

Hey @TaffyKitty12, @ilovemoonie, @Prettypikachu, and @Itswebkinztime! So, @twinners1 will be joining our roleplay! She’s using DJ Hip Hop, her Rockerz Bunny and Everest(I have no idea what bunny that is) She’ll be going after @Itswebkinztime’s next reply.

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, thanks for letting us know!! :) It’ll be fun having someone else in the roleplay!! ^-^ I don’t know twinners1 very well, but I hope to become acquainted! :) Anywho, thanks again, MLP! (Also, I saw that your replied to power bunnies not that long ago, if you are done replying to it, I will respond to it either later tonight or tomorrow morning, I promise!) Have a nice rest of your Tuesday!

Your comment hasn’t moderated yet, but it’s your turn on ‘Power Bunnies’. Itswebkinztime couldn’t change the tags. :P

TaffyKitty12

Thanks for letting me know! I replied to it this morning, so it’s now ilovemoonie’s turn :)

ilovemoonie

Okay, I just replied to the roleplay, so now it’s Prettypikachu’s turn! :)

You;re welcome! Twinners is an amazing person! Just once you know her. So are you!

ilovemoonie

Hey MLP! Oh, really? That’s awesome!! I look forward to seeing twinners1′s pets in the roleplay! :) (Also, just to let you know, I saw their comment a few pages back, and I think Everest might be a Signature arctic hare, but I’m not for sure.) Anyway, thanks for letting us know, and I look forward to continuing the roleplay! :)

Hi, @MyLittlePony2010EG13! I think I can join this one (you asked me on page 158 if I wanted to). I will use some of my more anthropomorphic characters for this one, as well as for Rockfurlur. I’ll use Marshmallow and Puffie (twin Chow Chows; Marshmallow is female and Puffie is male), if that’s okay. I know you have a character named Marshmellew in this Roleplay, so if you don’t want me to use Marshmallow, I can pick a different character.

Hi, @Emilycuteheart! Okay, thanks! No offense pal, but you spelled Marshmelllew’s name wrong. it’s spelled with 3 L’S. My special spelling. :D

Comments are closed.