MOON BERRY DRESS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MOON BERRY DRESS!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Queeny05 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

<p>I HAVE THE MOON BERRY DRESS! IT’S FOR TRADE, IT IS A NEW CLOTHING RECIPE! JLMK!
    </p>

lmj87

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-09 at 09:01 AM

I solved the recipe! It is plaid buckle hat, purple pj top, and guess what is in it? SMOCKED SUNDRESS!

Give Thanks to Bookworm255, that person solved it.

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-09-09 at 11:26 AM

Wow! Thanks you guys! I don\’t have much money at the moment, but I made the dress! Thanks Chihuahua…or whoever first solved this! I think we should solve one of the other recipies. :)

The one I want is the neon tutu. And the rockin fringe or whatever it is called. I know the black vest is in BOTH recipes because Plumpys news article from about a year ago or so. It said neon tutu a blast from the past! I had to look at all the clothing and I found it and this is what it said:

“A BLAST FROM THE PAST (for neon tutu)! Your pet will look ROCKIN’ (for the fringe thing) in this jean vest!

So we should use black vest!

Stealthstorm

Wow! Thanks you guys! I don\’t have much money at the moment, but I made the dress! Thanks Chihuahua…or whoever first solved this! I think we should solve one of the other recipies. :)

37Rusty

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-09 at 09:01 AM

I solved the recipe! It is plaid buckle hat, purple pj top, and guess what is in it? SMOCKED SUNDRESS!

Well, actually Bookworm255 solved it. I figured out the recipe yesterday, or I think it was Friday. Even though I know the recipe, I will give you credit. And I would give credit to Bookworm255.

snowy527

Wow! Thanks so much! Together we make a team (even though I am not a part of it, I tried to figure this recipe out earlier)!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.