Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition 2

This topic contains 56 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  EarthLover22 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Alright Guys, I have started a forum like this before, but sadly it’s lost in all the jumble of forums. So, I have decided to start something very close to it, once again. The thirty four signatures I collected on my last petition WILL be counted toward this forum as well. Unless you request to have it removed. The user names of those who have previously signed may be added to this forum at a later date. I would also like to note that if you sign this petition you may not ask to have your name removed. We will be counting EVERY signature, and every comment, as a signature. This also means your name will only be counted as one signature no matter how many times you sign, or leave a comment. I hope this makes sense, I am sometimes known to be a bit confusing. Also, if you have a backup account, I WILL be counting this as another signature. So for example, on my last forum crissy135 and cutie135 signed. This is an example of backup accounts. I counted both as a signature, as they are different accounts. When you sign, there is absolutely no obligation to return, for any reason. However, I would GREATLY appreciate if you would kindly tell one friend about our petition, and kindly mention it may be a wonderful idea for them to sign. I am known to babble , so I won’t go on any longer, but, I do want to leave you with a statement as to WHY we do this. This is a community of members joining together, to stand for something we feel should be added to the site. We will not cease in fighting, by word of mouth, (note, in a very kind way) for are cause. I know allot of us put way to much time and effort into our rooms, to have our houses layouts destroyed by unwanted rooms, and doors. I hope you agree with me, and if you do PLEASE do not leave here without signing this petition. Thank you, we would highly appreciate you joining with us, designergirl101~

ushie135

Add Ushie135 too- I just did all those closets and now they are messed up :)

MIFreeKinz2

Hope this works. Support!

OceanStar

I’ll sign =)

Support!

Liberty

Great forum! I will sign!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.