Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition

This topic contains 61 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

This is a petition and hence is why it is not in the suggestions section. Please, Please, Please Support the Cause! The more people who support the sooner these options will be added!

Thanks y’all my goal is to get at least 1,000 webkinz newz members to sign this petition! I am SO excited! This is amazing to see all the support that is coming in super quick! But we need all your help PLEASE, PLEASE support with us! I will announce when we get 10, 20, 30 , 40 signatures ect.) I cant wait to see what GANZ will do when we get all these signatures! Come on please just dont look sign!

puppyluver13

Okay! I’m in!!!

Hi there Designergirl101! I must say, I’m with you on this one. It really isn’t that great having a bunch of random empty rooms I know I’m probably not going to use. Thanks for starting this! ~helloprettypanda~

cruisingal

here here! I second that motion! LOL I hope Ganz will fix it soon! ~Cruisingal~

dogfish

Sign me up, bff. Ganz said we would be able to move doors more than a year ago, and we are still waiting. If I could remove doors, which I never use anyway, I could make more rooms and adopt more pets. DF

LambTyler

OMG designer girl I totally agree! The doors are soo annoying. Also I would love to be able to move around my rooms cause then I could have whatever rooms I want in the corner. I also think it would be pretty cool to resize a room, so make it bigger or smaller. ~Lamb~

Cosmosia

Yeah, the doors are sometimes bothersome! It would be so nice if we could at least move our rooms around, so we can decide where they are on our map and which ones are connected!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.