Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition

This topic contains 61 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

This is a petition and hence is why it is not in the suggestions section. Please, Please, Please Support the Cause! The more people who support the sooner these options will be added!

crissy135

Here is what I said back- I hope people sign this! “Well that is why my friend is working on the petition in hopes of speeding this change up! It is something that I think is really important too! Please if you have a second sign the petition on the forum- say I sent you there-I think I am allowed to say the forum starters name because it is not the UN on WW- designergirl101-”

Thank you! That is very helpful, they said they were making this change in 2011, but I guess something must have happened, but I think we need to let GANZ know, that we are NOT okay with this! We spend way to much time and effort decorating our webkinz houses just to have badly placed rooms, and annoying doors!

Okay, so now “we can, remove wallpaper”. We asked for that we got that, now thats push hard for this! Come on, PLEASE!

Okay, so twenty y’all. I really am getting discouraged because I know so many of us want this feature. We just don’t want to take the time to say, “Hey, I agree”. I mean com’on y’all. If we don’t try, its the same as failing!

caebff

i think it would be nice if we could move doors to fit our furniture

Okay guys, I really need y’all to pass this on. We NEED more than 19 signatures. I know there are MORE than 19 of us that want this feature.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.