Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition

This topic contains 61 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

This is a petition and hence is why it is not in the suggestions section. Please, Please, Please Support the Cause! The more people who support the sooner these options will be added!

lila53

~lila53

e3459d

I totally agree with you! I always add a new room for my new pets and every time i do this the door ends up right where i put a bed on the other side of the wall! Also, i think you dhould be abe to separate rooms from each other that way there’re not messing up the room next to it!

selly2008

sign me up too! Ive been wishing webkinz would do this!

LambTyler

Hey designer. I posted on the first page and agreed. If you want I can try to tell people to come here so we can get more people to agree on this? Lamb

YES!!! THANKS THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!! We have more than twenty signatures now! I think like twenty two (I counted yours Crissy, you said you hoped they could in the future, lol)!!!!!But ya we can swing at least 100 I know it!!!

LambTyler

Ok awesome glad your happy lol. And I’m sure you can get 100!!! I will put it on some of my forums! Lamb

crissy135

Do not be mad at me pretty please but here is answer about the door thing: They will change the doors when they can. Unfortunately Ganz said the way the site is set up now they can’t. But they hope they can change it in the future!

dogfish

Crissy, thanks for telling us this. I knew that had been working on the door issue for years now, and I figured it wasn’t an easy problem to solve. I’m just happy I could remove my under water cavern walls, the door in the middle ruined it. So Thank heaven for small favors. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.