Moving Rooms

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Moving Rooms

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

lara6060

You guys recently added the ability to change the name of our rooms. I would also like to have the ability on the House Map to move around each room square on the grid to another position. I don’t think I ever thought about which rooms would be near each other or what rooms I would add in the future, and well my rooms in my House Map are a bit disorganized lol. I think this would be a easier solution instead of completely removing all the items in the room and relocating them.

PEBBLES1973

that’s an amazing, awesome, cool idea. I was also thinking about this for a while too.

Raindrop

I agree. I was thinking about this for a while too. -Raindrop

Stealthstorm

Great idea!!!! I think it would be cool to like have all my dogs near each other, cats near each other…etc! I love it, I also think we should be able to delete rooms! ~Stealth

I NEED to delete some rooms! Some are pretty worthless and are not used for anything. XD. So they basically just take up space where I could put more important rooms! ~wildpuppiessk8

That is a really good idea. Some of my pets’ rooms I want to be by eachother, I don’t want to sound weird or anything but I would want dogs by dogs, cats by cats, wild animals by wild animals ETC. LOL. But yes my rooms are very disorganized too. I totally agree with you. ~wildpuppiessk8

crissy135

What a good idea! When you are new to webkinz you just do not know how that stuff works- I don’t so thank you for coming up with this idea-

petshop

I totally agree! I really hope webkinz does this because my house doesn’t “flow”, my kitchen and dinning room are on opposite ends! I would also love if all you guys helped me out and asked webkinz to let you change your pets name. I named half of my pets when I was FIVE! :)

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.