Moving Rooms

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Moving Rooms

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

lara6060

You guys recently added the ability to change the name of our rooms. I would also like to have the ability on the House Map to move around each room square on the grid to another position. I don’t think I ever thought about which rooms would be near each other or what rooms I would add in the future, and well my rooms in my House Map are a bit disorganized lol. I think this would be a easier solution instead of completely removing all the items in the room and relocating them.

cutie135

Here is the name of the forum if you want to sign her petition- Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition
      Started by: designergirl101 It is on the WW forum- take a minute to sign it for her:)

crissy135

Hey- all of you should sign the petition on this forum for moving doors- they have been trying to get more signatures. I had my first problem with doors yesterday. Had a movie theater set up and went to put a screen in it. The door was in the way and I had to spend hours moving all the pets and all the chairs so it would fit on the only wall without a door. If I could have moved the door it would have saved a ton of time:) Please take a minute to sign the petition on these forums—–and tell your friends to also! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

picklebear95

Great idea! I have many rooms that need to be changed around, especially the outdoor ones.

Willhopper

Yeah! My house has over 40 rooms – lol. I need to edit and remove some.

Yes me too I support this 110 percent!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.