Museum?

Home Forums Questions – Archives Museum?

This topic contains 51 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Useabelis 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hi! I have a musem(just some rooms filled with PSI’s) but I don’t use or add to it anymore. Does anyone want all the PSI’s for a museum for FREE? Just give me your Webkinz username and in about one to three months I’ll have them all sent to you through Kinzpost. But PLEASE use the PSI’s just for a museum, not for trading to get some stuff!!! You can show the museum to all your friends and they’ll be like “WOW!!! YOU’RE AWESOME!!!” That is the benefit of owning a museum! So please don’t trade them!!! My Webkinz username is friend2day.

redgreen

redgreenandblue i just need one peice of PSI

redgreen

i didn’t read all that whoops :) i have started a Museum and never finished it i would really like to do that so please -redgreenandblue Webkinz User

Hi, I will take some if you need to get rid of it but if its all taken I totally understand! :)

I am boxcarchild and I you don’t mind “YES, I WANT SOME FREE PSI”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealthstorm

Hey Chilly! I would love a few PSI’s. :D And not for trade! ~Your BFF, Stealthy

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.