MUSIC SUPER BED WANTED!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives MUSIC SUPER BED WANTED!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyheaven 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

bunnyheaven

Hey, I’m looking for a music super bed that looks like a violin. If anyone has one tha tthey are willing to trade I have rare/exclusive/valued/petofthemonth items. Thanks!!!!

forest85

hey spoofy are you online right now? Bunnyheaven is my sister. What color tonight? She will try very hard to be on then but if you are on now yall can trade now. she is available. forest85

SPOOFY7

WAT UR OFFER?I’LL BE AT THE TRADING PLACE AT SEVEN TONIGHT IF U NOT THERE IT OK =]

bunnyheaven

hey, sorry, some people have different un’s for their webkinznewz account :D I do have another post out. you’re right! I don’t have estore points. neo gothic sounds good, what pieces do you want????? sorry it is taking me forever to reply. i’m very busy lately :)

SPOOFY7

i would trade for estore points[but most pple dont have them for trade so why would u] and neo gothic [note it will be hard to part with this bed]

SPOOFY7

DO U HAVE ANOTHER POST WANTING THIS??? BUT YEAH SPOOFY7 IS MY UN AND I WOULD TRADE IT FOR THE NEO GOTHIC STUFF JUST LET ME NO

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.