My computer or glitch….a tiny webknz logon screen? D:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My computer or glitch….a tiny webknz logon screen? D:

This topic contains 11 voices and has 15 replies.

• Author

Misty900

I was trying to log on last night when I noticed I could barely see my dock! I’m sure if I played on my small signature fox, Sage, I could barely see the tip of her ears! My mom changed my password, anyway :( . please help, especially if it’s happen to you! Thanks!

Niberts1

Forget what I said haha -N1-

Niberts1

If you have a laptop you may have changed the size of the screen some how while you were on since it has happened to me with my laptop. if you can’t see your dock and only the pets ears this has happened to me. All you need to do with your laptop is put to fingers on the mouse and pull them together. This is what I do when it happens to me. Hope this helps -N1-

HeyitsGlitz

Awww thats too bad!!! I wish i could help!!!! But sadly i am AWFUL at comp stuff ;P Yours Truly ~~~~~~ Glitz

4BubbaGump

§ really needs to fix all the glitches people keep finding….

Misty900

fixed it! TrueToMyWord1, I tried it & it worked!! Thx soo much! :)

True2MyWord1

No problem!

Hey, congratulations on winning the contest TrueToMyWord1 (you did, didn’t you? if not sorry for the mix up)

True2MyWord1

Yeah, that’s me. Finally a FULL member! Does anyone want me to send them something? A PSF perhaps?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.