My first trade list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My first trade list!

This topic contains 141 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Angelthepup22 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

TRADE LIST PART 1
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING
    Zodiac Air shoes, pants, shirt and hat
    Zodiac Earth shirt, hat, pants and shoes
    Road trip yellow shirt and hat
    Road trip red shirt and hat
    Good to be the king dress
    Pink berets
    Springtime laced heels
    Springtime Cardigan
    Springtime leather skirt
    Girl cave explorer top, skirt and hat
    Team lug shirt
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS
    Magnolia tree
    Green stage light x2
    Vases of pink petunia’s x3
    Pretty pink roses x3
    Glowing lamp x2
    Blooming coffee table x6
    Nafaria potted vine x2
    Nafaria House candelabra x5
    Alyssa House candelabra x5
    Nafaria plush x5
    Touring van x2
    2011 touring van
    2012 touring van x3
    Tangerine chair
    Blue striped chair x4
    Rose Zircon birthstone gem lamp
    Garnet birthstone gem lamp
    Amethyst birthstone gem lamp
    Aquamarine birthstone gem lamp
    Diamond birthstone gem lamp
    Sapphire birthstone gem lamp
    May birthstone gem lamp
    Alexandrite birthstone gem lamp
    PJ Collie framed poster
    Lavender love letters
    Nibbles Camcorder
    Alex ‘Kinz plushie
    Cowabelle ‘Kinz plushie
    Roberta ‘Kinz plushie
    Nibbles ‘Kinz plushie
    As soon as this goes up I will post the other part and my wish list!

I did check the values and believe it or not, the globe is the most valuable at 35 – 40k. Here was what I came up with according to WIGEV: Tub 25 – 30K, fridge 4 – 6k, bed 4 – 6k (these are from you); chair 16.5k, table 8 – 9k, bed 16,700 – 25050 (these are from me). The chair of diamonds is 2500 – 4000.

Sorry Lamb. I signed into WW today with a ton of mail. Once opened, I realized one of my friends sent me the items I was interested in from you. So, I am going to back out of the trade. Hope you understand. I will send you a couple small items from your wishlist to make up for it though. ~mom~

LambTyler

I understand mom. It’s ok. Just let me know if you would ever be interested in anything else on my wish list! And just a quick question (you don’t have to answer) but who sent you the items? Thanks ~LT~

I’m interested in your Rock Ledge Bed, Ancient Egg Fridge, and Witch’s Brew Bathtub. I will send the egyptian side table and chair, and Quetzalcoatl’s Chamber Bed. Will that work? If not I can add a couple more rares. LMK ~mom~

LambTyler

Hmm I don’t suppose you could also add the snow globe from 2011 because its not that old but the witch’s brew bathtub is a little but more valuable than the other psi. Please let me know! And don’t forget that I have the chair of diamonds as well! :) ~LT~

dogfish

Hi Lamb , I have been on WW for a long time. If you want to trade, you need to know your values. If you keep asking others to add, when they have the more valuable item, it’s not a good thing. They think you are trading unfairly, and don’t know you just don’t know. The older the item is the more it is worth. The best thing to do is PSI for PSI, promo for promo and so on. Year one and two stuff is almost priceless, keep that in mind and go to the guide and check values. DF

LambTyler

Yes I know I have to keep an eye on those values cause they like to fly away from me. It’s just that this is my first trading forum so things are a little wacko.  Thanks for everything and I heard you mention yesterday that you had a gothic window?? ;) Anyways hope to see you in WW again today :D ~LT~

dogfish

Hi Lamb, I already pulled the window and sent it to myself, just need to go to my main and send, it may be later, GTG eat first. be patient, LOL Do you know where to go to check WW values? It is a must if you want to trade and make and keep friends on here. TTYL DF

LambTyler

Yes I know where to check values. And sorry if I am being impatient its just that something else happened… Hope I can talk to you later in webkinz :( LT

LambTyler

Wishlist:
      WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING
      Blue Baby Romper
      Cloud Adventure Hoodie
      Cloud Adventure Pants
      Holly Jolly Sweater
      Purple Vampiress Costume Dress
      Purple Vampiress Costume Shoes
      Purple Vampiress Costume Veil
      Red Full-Length Hoodie
      WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS
      Black and Gold Guitar Chair
      Black and Gold Tambourine Chair
      Bloomin’ Desk Lamp
      Sounds of Spring Stereo
      Clover Patch (I need a few of these)
      Fabulous Fashion Panel 1
      Fabulous Fashion Panel 2
      Fabulous Fashion Panel 3
      Framed Adventure Park Map
      Hay Bales Lamp
      Happy Halloween Banner
      Looney Round Rug
      Jar of Sand
      Mother’s Day Floral Bouquet
      Mother’s Day Potted Tiger Lily
      Plumpy’s Engagement Bracelet
      Shamrockin’ Guitar
      Shamrockin’ Microphone
      St. Patty’s Jukebox
      Toy Electric Guitar
      Whimsical Window
      Winter Wonderland Mirror
      Winter Wonderland Window
      White Tiger Cub Plushy
      Plush Besties
      POTM:
      Air Hockey Arcade Unit
      Carnival Carousel
      Crystal Sea Glass Flooring
      Rainbow Shower
      RARES – EGYPTIAN
      Ancient Pyramid Lamp
      Bejeweled Coffee Table
      Egyptian Vanity Chair
      Elegant Egyptian Vanity
      Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk
      Grand Egyptian Column
      Ornate Egyptian Side Table
      Royal Banquet Chair x2
      Royal Banquet Table
      KOOKY SCIENTEST
      Kooky walls and floors
      Experiment Station 2, 3 and 4
      Clock of the Future
      Domo Roboto Dresser
      Dream-o-Meter Bed
      Incubation Chamber
      Opus Sofa
      Thoughtful Think Tank
      Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy Box
      AZTEC
      Aztec Artisan’s Toy Box
      Aztec Calendar
      Aztec Fire Pit
      Azure Aztec Fridge
      Chiseled Stone Sofa
      Golden Sun Stove
      Machu Picchu (Inca) Pedestal
      Mystic Eye Lamp
      Precious Stone Side Table
      Quetzalcoatl’s Chamber Bed
      Terra Cotta Chair x2
      Terra Cotta Coffee Table
      Turquoise Dining Chair x4
      Stone Circle Flooring
      Turquoise Dining Table
      CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
      2009:
      Magic W White Socks
      Rubber Ducky
      Hanging Mistletoe
      Kinzville Station Train
      Amanda Panda Plush
      Kinzville Gingerbread House
      Santakinz (small) Nutcracker
      Santakinz Snow Globe
      Dancing Toy Robot
      2010:
      Mistletoe Mantel
      Plumpy Holiday Plush
      Holiday Flannel Pajamas Top
      Holiday Place Setting
      Holiday Tapestry
      2011:
      PJ Collie Holiday Plush
      Holiday Ornament Basket
      Curio Shop Festive Gingerbread House
      Festive Place Setting
      2011 Festive Tapestry

i have Fabulous Fashion Panel 1 and Fabulous Fashion Panel 3 ill be happy to send add me 4555056 i was gonna send the bobble head too thanks alot chloe lol :)

LambTyler

Yes thanks for sending!! And thank you too dogfish – for everything you have sent :) ~LT~

LambTyler

Hey! I heard before that you were interested in the witch’s brew tub and MORHB doesn’t need it anymore so I would be glad to trade it for any of the items I am interested in :) PLMK, thanks! ~LT~

LambTyler

TRADING LIST – PART 2
      RARES
      PALACE PRINCESS
      Spoiled Royal Side Table
      NEO GOTHIC
      Neo gothic flat screen
      MEDIEVAL
      Medieval dining chair x4
      PERSIAN
      Persian palace wallpaper
      Feast of fruit table
      VICTORIAN GARDEN
      Tasteful and tasty tea set
      Victorian garden bench x2
      Freshly planted garden
      ALICE IN WONDERLAND
      Whimsical Wonderland wallpaper
      OTHER RARE
      Kinzvision plasma TV
      Hand carved lion statue
      PSI
      Rock legde bed
      Tasty bouncy sofa
      Frozen tundra treadmill
      Witch’s brew bathtub
      Lap it up pool
      Trailblazin’ terrier scooter
      Ancient Egg fridge
      Poofy poodle chair
      Wallowing tub
      Super fluffy sofa
      My wish list will be next after this goes up :) LT

ThePinkKoala

Hiya! I would really like your 4 Medieval Dining Chairs. Here’s my trading list: Ossilily Plant (psi), Regal Banquet Dining Table (medieval rare), Medieval Canopy Tent (exclusive), Cocoa Basket Bed (psi), Pretty Poodle Vanity (psi), Circus Ball Trampoline (exclusive), Time Machine (exclusive). Sorry, my list is really sad, but I haven’t been on in a while lol. Let me know if something catches your eye! ~TPK

LambTyler

I am sorry TPK (I hope you don’t mind if I call you that :P) but at the moment I don’t need any of those items. Can you maybe take a look at my wish list down below? And hey on another forum once I heard you say you had the kitty pants? I was wondering if you still did? If no one has any offers for the chairs eventually maybe I can give you some for free ;)

ThePinkKoala

Yep, you can call me that haha. I took a look at your list, and had to search my house XD, but I did find the Festive Place Setting, Curio Shop Festive Gingerbread House, White Tiger Cub Plushie, and PJ Collie Holiday Plush. Lmk if you still want them ~TPK

LambTyler

Ok! I still need all of them :D! I don’t know if you still need the medieval dining chairs but I will gladly trade all of them for those! Otherwise you can pick any other things from my wish list :)

dogfish

Hi I can send those for free, I always buy lots when I see them. We are already friends and I don’t need anything. DF

LambTyler

Of course dogfish, what a sweetheart ♥♥ :P Anyways thanks for the bobble head and let me know if you are interested in anything off my trading lists :)

Hi there DF. Can you let me know if sent lamb the aztec dining chairs or the mothers day tiger lily I was going to send if you haven’t already. I only have one dining chair though. LMK ~mom! ps. I also asked you something in my trading forum. Can you let me know about that too. Thanks a bunch.

dogfish

Hi mom, I sent pink koala the chairs they needed. I sent Lamb pretty much all the items she missed out on, on the free for all forum.

ThePinkKoala

Was that you dogfish? Thanks so much! I’ve been looking forever for them!! Please let me know if you need anything :) ~TPK

ladygaudiel

Hey Pink Koala if LambTyler isn’t interested can we work out a trade? i’m interested in you ossilily plant. i have a forum called new trade list. Hope to trade with you! ~ladygaudiel

LambTyler

Hey ladygaudiel! A while ago you said you would send me some free adventure park stuff! :) I am already on your friend’s list and my user name is Bubblon. Please check out my trade list to see if there is anything you need and my wish list to see if you have anything ;) ~LT~

ThePinkKoala

Yeah sure, no problem! I’d be happy to trade them to you ~TPK

Artisticat

Ooo! I would love to have the Super Fluffy Sofa and the Trailblazin’ Terrier Scooter. I can trade the Chef Gazpacho Stove, Card Collector Fridge, and Card Collector Stove for the Super Fluffy Sofa, the Terrier Scooter, and the Painted Red Roses bush? And THEN I’ll trade 3 posters for the Neo Gothic Coffee Table of any 3 that you’d like! Do those trades sound good to you?

LambTyler

Yup that first trade sounds great to me! I will send the items as soon as this commecnt goes up. And the second one does too! Thanks for all the trade we’ve done by the way :) ~LT~

Artisticat

Okay great! Awesome. Heheh.

Artisticat

Oh, and let me know which 3 posters you want, please!

Artisticat

Hey! I was able to get the coffee table today from Arte. I’ll still trade the other 3 items for the Sofa, Scooter, and Rose bush! :D

LambTyler

Ok I will send the first three items now as for the posters I will choose the Goldfish Poster, Chortletorte Poster and Cheeky Monkey Poster! As soon as this goes up I will send :) LT

Artisticat

Hey there! I looked through your trade list again and I saw some other things I was interested in. So what about the 3 posters for the Girl Cave Explorer Top, Bottom, and hat? (Do you have the shoes? Just wondering.)

LambTyler

That trade sounds good too but no sorry I don’t have the shoes. LT

Artisticat

LT, that sounds fine with me! Feel free to send over the clothes whenever, and I’ll send the posters back! :D

zeromyhero

I would be interested in the tasteful and tasty tea set, the Alice in wonderland wall paper and the feast of fruits table. Let me know what you want in return. I have a lot of Gem lamps if that’s what you would like along with some exclusives I might need to get rid of.

I’m interested in the may birthstone lamp. What would you like for it?

LambTyler

I will get back to you soon but I have a second trading list and my wish list will be going up too so you can look at that :)

I have the terra cotta chair and the turquoise chair. I would need you to add some though. I also like your feast of fruits table.

LambTyler

What is your user name? I will add you on Webkinz. How does the lamp and feast of fruits table for the to chairs sound? PLMK! ~LT~

Can we try and work out a little more? The lamp’s value is 1,000- and the table is 2,150. The chairs are valued at- terra cotta is 2,900, and turquoise is 3,700. (UN is spikeythornedroses)

LambTyler

Ok. Well if you want you can pick something else from my trade list and than try to even out the value with something off my wish list? Whatever works for you! :) And I will add you! ~LT~

funfashions

i also need the explorer girl stuff

zeromyhero

I’m interested in the Alyssa house Candelabra, The Green stage lights and Nibbles camcorder, if you still have them.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.