My food trade list, clothing trade list, and wish list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My food trade list, clothing trade list, and wish list!

This topic contains 9 voices and has 16 replies.

• Author

Ok, so heres my food trade list before i get to the good stuff (clothing). XD -Acacia leaf lasagna- Endangered Dama gazelle -Sour grape moon chews- Purple Panther -Caramelted apple pie- Candy apple camel -Colorful candy bouquet- rainbow armadillo -Fairy bread triangles- Sugar coated kitty -Five fruit frozen yogurt- Sugar glider -Frosted ice cakes- Ice fawn -GingerBread biscuits- Holiday husky -Jeweled egg benedict- Opal owl -Pomegranate punch- Pom pom kitty -stitched up cupcake- buttons bear On to le good stuff! :3 -wild flower headdress -roman head wreath -White knight costume armor -Nafaria’s purple slippers -cheeseburger outfit -Hippo costume shirt -tie dye tux hat -rainbow hat -WZ jeans -orange army outfit -Rockstar sunglasses (shuts) -cloud adventure hoodie, jeans, or dress -superkinz outfit -pumpkin costume -annnnd, halo! Whew, now on to my wish list! -Deluxe headdress -vampire veil -BW cat costume (anything from the set!) -charm forest tiara -scuba oxygen tank -bunny ears..? i think thats what they are. Cant think of anything else, :P If you want to trade something thats not on my wishlist for something on my trade list, go ahead! XD just put in your username on webkinz in the comments below and tell me what you want, what your willing to trade for, and what time you would like to meet on webkinz in the trading room! -Bye every ‘kinz! ^.^

eberry12

I need WZ JEANS I can only do regular kinz chat tho.

eberry12

I have b&w ccat costume hat and shoes.

Hi Mrs. I am interested in all but a few of your PSF’s. Not sure if you want PSF’s in trade, or I can send KC coins to cover the cost, LMK which one you want. If it’s PSF, I will make a list once you answer. I would like Acacia leaf lasagna, caramelted apple, fairy bread triangles, five fruit frozen yogurt, frosted ice cakes and pomegranate punch. UN is the same. ~MORHB~

icecooler86

Oh and I would also want to trade for your Nafaria’s purple slippers, cheeseburger outfit, cloud adventure dress, and pumpkin costume.

icecooler86

Hi I would love to trade for all of your food. I have the charm forest tiara and some other stuff. LMK if you have a wish list. It would be a lot easier for me to see what you want. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.