My food trade list, clothing trade list, and wish list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My food trade list, clothing trade list, and wish list!

This topic contains 9 voices and has 16 replies.

• Author

Ok, so heres my food trade list before i get to the good stuff (clothing). XD -Acacia leaf lasagna- Endangered Dama gazelle -Sour grape moon chews- Purple Panther -Caramelted apple pie- Candy apple camel -Colorful candy bouquet- rainbow armadillo -Fairy bread triangles- Sugar coated kitty -Five fruit frozen yogurt- Sugar glider -Frosted ice cakes- Ice fawn -GingerBread biscuits- Holiday husky -Jeweled egg benedict- Opal owl -Pomegranate punch- Pom pom kitty -stitched up cupcake- buttons bear On to le good stuff! :3 -wild flower headdress -roman head wreath -White knight costume armor -Nafaria’s purple slippers -cheeseburger outfit -Hippo costume shirt -tie dye tux hat -rainbow hat -WZ jeans -orange army outfit -Rockstar sunglasses (shuts) -cloud adventure hoodie, jeans, or dress -superkinz outfit -pumpkin costume -annnnd, halo! Whew, now on to my wish list! -Deluxe headdress -vampire veil -BW cat costume (anything from the set!) -charm forest tiara -scuba oxygen tank -bunny ears..? i think thats what they are. Cant think of anything else, :P If you want to trade something thats not on my wishlist for something on my trade list, go ahead! XD just put in your username on webkinz in the comments below and tell me what you want, what your willing to trade for, and what time you would like to meet on webkinz in the trading room! -Bye every ‘kinz! ^.^

I would LOVE the WZ jeans (like I said) I don’t feel like typing up my ENTIRE trade list… So how about we sort out some time. LHBB

EarthLover22

i wan the cloud adventure hoodie

I really want WZ jeans too. I’ve been wanting them for a while but no one wants to trade for it. I have some items. I’m not going to name them all, cause that would take forever. How about we meet in the trading room, and I’ll show you. My username is littleheartbigbark. How about the the 29 of March at 3:30 KT time. How bout it?

eberry12

I want the White Knight costume armour! I don’t have anything but BandW cat costume shoes but I really want to keep those… I used to have Vampire veil (JUST TRADED IT) I have WZ jeans PLumpy

icecooler86

Hey eberry12! I relpied to your reply on my forum: looking for gemsters. I’m very sorry for the so very late reply and hope you still have all the things you mentioned. ~Ice

magikpup1

Hey Mrs. Minecraftian, I would love to offer for ur white knight pants and shoes, also Fairy bread triangles, GingerBread biscuits &Jeweled egg benedict.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.