My New Wishlist & Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My New Wishlist & Trade List!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Artisticat 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

Below is my WISHLIST. I will post my Trade list as soon as this goes through! I have taken a few things out of my wishlist temporarily, so I’m posting things I’m mainly focusing on at this moment. [Medieval Theme]
    -Rares-
    Kings Throne, Medieval Monarch Sofa, Medieval Stone Column x4, Regal Banquet Dining Table
    -Curio Shop Only. This is NOT a Rare-
    Medieval Side Table
    [Neo Gothic Theme]
    Neo Gothic Coffee Table, Neo Gothic Dining Chair x4, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Pillar x4, Neo Gothic Wallpaper
    [Victorian Garden]
    Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed, Hand Sculpted Statue, Victorian Garden Fencing x9
    [Whimsical Wonderland]
    Eat Me Cake Table &Painted Rose Bush
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    -Retired Rares-
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Opus Sofa, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    [Trading Card Condo Theme]
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Coffee Table, Trading Card Condo Counter x3, Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card Condo Side Table, Charm Forest Poster
    [Trading Card Theme Series 1]
    Trading Card Chair x1 [Adventure Park]
    Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Boris Plush Toy, Blue Crystal Paper Weight, Candy Factory Jawbreaker, Cave Crystal Display Box, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Jellyfish Table Lamp, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rafi Plush Toy, Toy Water Wheel, Yellow Crystal Paper Weight, Purple Crystal Rock Cluster, Robot Flower
    [Click-to-Win]
    Nakamas Friendship Bracelet
    Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain
    Chick Peeps
    Corn Husk Doll
    [Clothes]
    WackyER Zingoz Hat
    WackyER Zingoz Pants
    WackyER Zingoz Shirt
    [Holiday Gifts]
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake, Turtle Wading Pool, Enchanted Mushroom Lamp, Arte Holiday Plush
    [Rares]
    Rock Garden
    [Retired Exclusives]
    Blue Lava Lamp, Red Lava Lamp, Red Plasma Ball, Strike-a-Posing Plant, Webkinz Dragster, Webkinz Wishing Well
    [Trading Card]
    -Series 1-
    Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
    -Series 2-
    Collector’s Paradise Waterfall
    Space Explorer Shuttle
    -Series 4-
    Amanda Panda’s Dress
    Tabby Von Meow Headset
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Winter Wonderland Mirror
    Winter Wonderland Window
    Webkinz Mummy Movie Poster
    Webkinz Vampire Movie Poster
    Webkinz Frankenstein Movie Poster
    St. Patty’s Jukebox
    Shamrockin’ Guitar
    Shamrockin’ Microphone
    Scrambled Egg Chair
    Rainbow Beach Lounger
    Rainbow Picket Fence
    Plush Besties
    Love Chocolate
    Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair
    Beach House Cooler Bag
    Green Backpack
    Carrot Spring Chair
    [Wheels & Games]
    KinzTunes Video Award
    -Spree-
    Fast Food Booth Chair x4, Fast Food Booth Table x2, Fast Food Table x2, Fast Food Chair x2, Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit
    -Jumbleberry Fields-
    Jumbleberry Pie, Weathered Barn Bench, Freshly Baked Sugarberry Pie, Sugarberry Bean Bag Chair, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Fresh Berries Display, Berry Farm Window, Jam Maker’s Fridge, Weathered Barn Flooring, Jumbleberry Bath, Moonberry Pantry

ladygaudiel

hey @artistcat i’m returning the touring van. turns out i already have it. i’ll send you the jam makers fridge for the sweater. i’m really sorry i thought the 2010 touring van was different from touring van.

Artisticat

That’s totally fine! Yeah they’re the same, but I’m not sure if sometimes it has different names (I’ve noticed that with other items.) I’m glad I got the fridge. :D Thank you!

birdseye11

Hi. I have Amanda Panda’s dress. What Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique chairs did you have? Is it the styling chairs or the waiting chairs? Anyways, I think I have the Medieval Side Table. Would you like to trade Amanda’s dress and the Medieval Side Table for a Glam Boutique lamp and chair if I did? If I didn’t then the dress for the lamp would be fine with me if you think it’s okay. I’ll be back in a little bit saying if I have the side table or not. Thanks! -birdseye-

Artisticat

They are the waiting chairs (And they are purple.) I will gladly trade those two items for the side table and the dress!

Artisticat

To update, I was able to get the Medieval Side Table. I still need the dress though, and I’ll still trade the chair and lamp for just the dress! :D

LambTyler

Hi Artisticat! As always I am still interested in the chef cazpacho stove, but because I don’t have any trading card items for it, would you be willing to trade it for a couple of better rare items? I am also interested in pretty much all the trading card posters :P (Pool TCG Poster, Dragster TCG Poster, Goldfish Poster, Chortletorte Poster, Cheeky Monkey Poster) and some other trading card items: Card Collector Fridge and Trading Card Condo Stove. Are you willing to give any of these items for free? Thanks and please let me know! :)

Artisticat

What are the items you have that are on my wishlist? I’ll trade these items for lots of different things, especially rare items!

LambTyler

Ok from your wish list I have the Neo Gothic Coffee Table, Eat Me Cake Table & Painted Rose Bush but I am afraid that’s it. For other rare I also have the Princess Magic mirror, Persian palace wallpaper, Freshly planted garden, Victorian garden bench, feast of fruit table, Kinzvision plasma TV, medieval chair, Whimsical Wonderland wallpaper and the Neo gothic TV. Please let me know if you are interested! :) LT

Artisticat

I only need the Neo Gothic Coffee Table, and the Painted Rose Bush. I can trade them for any 3 of the posters, or either of the card collector furniture pieces!

LambTyler

Can I trade the to for the stove and some posters or something? PLMK! :) LT

Artisticat

I would say yes if the two rare items were worth more (For example, if you had a Kings Throne I would trade a LOT of this stuff, because it’s worth 5000 item value), but the Gazpacho stove is worth around 8000 (at it’s minimum) in in item value, while the two of those rare items combined are worth around 3000 or so (at their maximum). If they were a littttle bit closer in value, I would trade it for those two items. And just so you know, the Card Collector Stove and Fridge are worth approx. 5000 each, and the posters are worth around 1500 each. Sorry to get a bunch of numbers and statistics involved, lol. Just trying to explain my reasoning.  I only don’t trade when something is unfair (on either side). That’s why I was thinking I could give you one of the furniture pieces or several posters (Even 4 posters or so along with maybe some stuff I don’t need) I’m was getting ready to check out your trade list to see if there was anything else I’m looking for. (My wishlist isn’t complete of course. There will always be things that exist in Webkinz world I haven’t even heard of!) I just have a lot of thinking to do atm.

LambTyler

Yup that’s ok! :) But you posted an idea for a trade on my new forum and I like that one!!

ladygaudiel

Hey @Artistcat i’m interested in a 2010 touring van and the autumn striped sweater. i have the medieval sofa and jam makers fridge. if that’s ok with you just send the items and then i’ll send my end. Thanks!

Artisticat

[Adventure Park]
      1 Spicy Inferno Peppers
      1 Green Crystal Rock Cluster
      1 Blue Crystal Rock Cluster
      1 Blue Crystal Flower
      1 Purple Crystal Flower
      [Christmas]
      1 Festive Sidewalk Lamp
      [Click-To-Win]
      2 Exotic Bear Cub Statue
      1 Lumberjack Coat
      1 Autumn Striped Sweater
      1 Autumn Tree Globe
      1 Pink Beret
      2 Blue Bunny Top Hats
      1 Celebrate Spring Teapot
      2 Spring Celebration Egg Candles
      2 Icicle Wind Chimes
      [Exclusive]
      2 Antique Fashion Mirrors
      1 Antique Wishing Well
      1 Bulldozer
      1 Egyptian Tomb Window
      1 Swan Boat Car
      I have 15 Wish Tokens in the Wish Factory, so if you want a specific Exclusive from there for trade let me know and I’ll send it when we trade. :D
      [Halloween]
      Angel Costume
      Angel Halo
      Angel Shoes
      Scarecrow Costume
      Scarecrow Hat
      [Holiday Gift Bags]
      Chattering Toy Teeth
      Elf Training Kit
      Elf Patrol Backpack
      [Mazin' Hamsters]
      2 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Glasses
      2 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Tops
      1 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Shoes
      1 Twilight’s Ball Gown
      [Misc. Items]
      2 (2010) Touring Vans
      1 Camp Kinz T-Shirt
      1 Webkinz Gown
      1 Gold Leaf Coffee Table
      1 Gold Leaf Settee
      1 Camp Kinz Canoe Paddles
      1 Magic Potion
      3 Alexandrite Lamps
      [Persephone's Shop]
      Springtime Shoes
      Springtime Dress
      3D Glasses
      [Rares]
      Victorian Garden Bench
      Ascended Princess Throne
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf
      Persian Palace Wallpaper
      Contessa Candle Wall Sconce
      [Retired Exclusives]
      Desert Window
      Giant Gift Box
      [Retired Clothes]
      2 Lime Bubble Coats
      1 Mock Neck Sweater
      2 Blue Earmuffs
      [Trading Cards Series 1]
      1 Pool TCG Poster
      1 Dragster TCG Poster
      [Trading Cards Series 2]
      3 Playing Deck Chairs
      5 Two Suits Deck Chairs
      1 Card Collecter Cropped Jackets
      1 Trading Card 2.0 Toy Box
      [Trading Cards Series 3]
      1 Arte’s Clock
      1 Plumpy’s Writing Desk
      1 Chef Gazpacho Stove
      1 Trading Card Condo Dining Table
      1 Trading Card Condo Stove
      1 Goldfish Poster
      1 Chortletorte Poster
      2 Cheeky Monkey Poster
      2 Whimsy Dragon Posters
      1 Fred Rover Poster
      [Trading Cards Series 4]
      1 Persephone Plush Doll
      1 Mrs. Birdy’s Pink Blazer
      1 Card Collector Fridge
      1 Card Collector Stove
      1 Fluffington’s Marble Bust
      [Virtual Figures & Items]
      1 Ballerina Mirror
      1 Baseball Bat Rack
      1 Digital Stopwatch Clock
      2 Pom Pom Bean Bag Chairs
      1 Megaphone Lamp
      [Webkinz News]
      2 Nibbles ‘Kinz Plushies
      1 Molly ‘Kinz Plushies
      1 Alex ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Roberta ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Salley Cat ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Sparky ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Stoogles ‘Kinz Plushie
      3 White Polar Bear Cub Plushies
      1 Black Bear Cub Plushies
      2 Turkey Hats
      2 Leaf Glasses
      1 Dapper Casual Top
      1 Hailey Framed Poster
      2 Fabulous Fashion Panel 2s
      1 Adventure Park Framed Posters
      1 2012 Touring Van
      1 Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique Lamp
      2 Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique Side Tables
      3 Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique Chairs
      [Wheel & Game Prizes]
      1 Elf Patrol Communicator
      1 Lunar Lugbots Toy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.