My Trade List 1

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Trade List 1

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  zeromyhero 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

zeromyhero

This is the list of items I am willing to trade: Exclusives- Bubble Wrap Chair, Holiday- Purple Christmas Tree, Nakamas Bracelet, Magnificent Menorah, Road Trip items- 2011 Road Trip poster and pop art. Regular Items- Chattering Teeth toy. Clothing-( I have a lot) Zodiac Air Headdress, Green Pop star dress, Free ride zingo hat, Lumber Jack coat, yellow and red road trip hats, Team Rafi and Sera T-shirts, Green Star struck shades, Good and Bad Fairy Magical Charm Forest T-shirts, Rocking Reindeer Sweater, Spiral Designer Dress, Webkinz Gown ( for the right price), spring running jacket, Breezy Motorcycle Jacket, Race Car Driver Outfit. … More to come.

ladygaudiel

would you do the medieval curtain, a knight of round armor, and medieval torch for the tree? If that’s good for you send me a request. my UN is ladygaudiel. PLMK

zeromyhero

I would like the Curtain, Torch, and Dresser of the Medieval theme for the tree. Would you like to trade any other Medieval Items that you have for anything else like Road Trip Posters, Nafaria poster or Gem lamps?

ladygaudiel

i also have medieval rares. which ones are you looking for?

zeromyhero

Thrones, Tapestries, the bed, every thing. But the walls and floors, royal red carpet, pedestal and lion statue.

ladygaudiel

i also have the air top. plmk!

Gretamg

I’d like your zodiac air headress what do you want for it?

ladygaudiel

hi @zeromyhero i’m interested in your purple christmas tree. what do you want for it? you can also check out my trading list on my forum called new trade list its on page 6. Hope to trade with you ~Gaudi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.