My trade list… will be coming out soon!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My trade list… will be coming out soon!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone, I realized my list of retired exclusives that I need is kind of growing and I don’t want it to get too big as more and more exclusives retire. These are the ones I still need:
    Amethyst Geode
    Blue Dragster
    Blue Wagon Racer
    Cuckoo Cat Clock
    Giant Venus flytrap
    Jelly lollipop tree
    Mauna Loa lamp (red lava lamp)
    Red plasma ball
    So-mod Moped Scooter
    Stone elephant statue
    Undersea porthole
    Vibrant Green Mauna Loa lamp (green lava lamp)
    Windmill
    So I would appreciate it if you could tell me if you have any so we can try to figure out a trade! Like I said in the title my trade list will be coming out soon as well as other little wish lists with other items I need! Thanks!

LambTyler

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I no longer need the: Amethyst Geode, Vibrant Green Mauna Loa lamp (green lava lamp), Windmill or Cuckoo Cat Clock. But I still need these ones!:
      Blue Dragster
      Blue Wagon Racer
      Giant Venus flytrap
      Jelly lollipop tree
      Mauna Loa lamp (red lava lamp)
      Red plasma ball
      So-mod Moped Scooter
      Stone elephant statue
      Undersea porthole. I hope you can help me out! Thanks! :)

ladygaudiel

Hi LambTyler i don’t need the Nibbles camcorder anymore. A really nice person just sent me one. Are we friends in WW already? What’s your UN? i’ll send you some of the adventure park things you wanted nothing needed in return. ~Gaudi

LambTyler

Oh jeez! Thanks so much Gaudi :) I don’t like to post my UN online and I others have had trouble with this before so I hope you don’t mind. I will send you an apple in WW so you know who I am. And as a hint my UN starts with B. Thanks soo much :D

gifted09

I have a Windmill, Undersea Porthole, Jelly Lollipop Tree, Cuckoo Cat Clock, So-Mod Moped Scooter, and Amethyst Geode. I’ll be quite picky with the porthole and tree because they’ve been retired for a while, but what kinds of things are you offering for these?

LambTyler

Hi gifted09! Out of the things you have I no longer need the cuckoo cat clock and the amethyst geode. I do need the other 4 though. I have some retired exclusives (elephant fountain, giant sandwich table, wading pool, ribbons and bows tree, giant feather chair, dex dangerous space righter, rockin’ robot digital clock, blue lava lamp, twister in a pot, wooden grandfather clock) Please let me know if you are interested in any of these! Thanks!

LambTyler

Hey I don’t need the windmill either anymore so now I just need the jelly lollipop tree, undersea porthole (which I don’t think is TO old) and the so mod moped scooter. Please reply soon, thanks :)

ladygaudiel

hey LambTyler i would love to see your trade list.

LambTyler

Yes it will be coming out soon! :P Also, on my chic city top forum I posted a list of some items I have for the adventure park stuff!

chillylily

Sorry LambTyler, I don’t have any of those.

LambTyler

That’s okay chillylily. Thanks for replying though :) Not many people come to my forums… yet :P I am hoping I will have more “followers” eventually :P

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.