My Trade+Wishlist

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Trade+Wishlist

This topic contains 27 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  foxstar2000 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

foxstar2000

Heyy webkinz pals. I decided to make my webkinz wishlist and trade list:
    WISHLIST
    Raziel Topiary-spree
    Dragon Queens Robe-Spree
    Webkinz Day Countdown-Exclusive
    Golden Apple Tree-Exclusive
    King of the garden statue-Exclusive
    Sunshine Sundress-Delux Clothing
    Red Skate Shoes-Dulux Clothing
    High Cut Runners-Dulux Clothing (Really want. Working on outfit)
    Diamond Doggy psi-E-Store (Really want. My birth stone dog)
    Rockerz Puppy psi-E-Store
    Fiery Dragon Lantern-E-Store (Realllllyyy want!! love dragons)
    Stone Dragon Fountain-E-Store (Also reallllly want!!)
    Anything Else Dragon Realated
    Carnival Kissing Booth-E-Store
    Wild Water Slide-E-Store
    Pink Googles Wallpaper+Flooring-E-Store

TRADE LIST
    Starburst Cloud Bed-Super Bed
    Swan Boat Car-Exclusive Item
    Ambulance-Exclusive Item
    Vortex Storage Unit-Exclusive Item
    Neo Gothic Dresser-Rare Retiered Room Theme
    Rocket Ship Wallpaper+Flooring-Retiered Room Theme
    Dex Dangerous Landing Pad-Series 4 Trading Cards Item
    Sunken Ocean Wallpaper+Sunken Dining Chair-E-Store
    KinzPost Postcard Collection-Daily KinzCare Prize
    Dex Dangerous Magazine Cover Colection-Daily KinzCare Prize (I think)
    B-Ball Shoes-Retiered Clothing Item
    Blue Heartz Retro Dress-Persephone’s Shop
    Purple FlipFlops-Vacation Island
    Umbrella Hat-Vacation Island
    Wheel Of The Month T-Shirt-2009 Wheel Of The Month
    Magic W Toque-Winterfest
    Moonberry Marmalade Machine Building Kit-W_Shop
    Garden Hose-Daily KinzCare Prize

I know the 2 lists arent equal but thats all im willing to trade. I have alot of PSIs but i dont like to trade those. And im sorry that the things on my wishlist are really rare and expensive and stuff. Im also sorry that the things on my trade list arent as good. I want to make it clear though that any e-store items i got by doing chalenges and the vacation island thing is only for dulux but i got those items befor they made it dulux. So just to poin it out, am not a dulux member. Soory if the lists seem unfair and thank you for taking the time to read throug this :)
    Your Furry Friend, . Foxstar2000

ferretfriend

Hello Foxstar!! I would love to trade for your stardust clouds dream bed and I could get a few exclusives that you need. PLMK if you would like to trade!

foxstar2000

heyy FerretF, i would love to trade but i already got the exclusives XD thanks for the offer though! if i ever find any other exclusives that i want i will post here and we might be able to trade!! your pal, foxstar2000

foxstar2000

Heyy webkinz pals. I wanted to say thanks for giving me the items and such. now i dont need them on the list. i found out some of the items i wanted and that i had for trade werent sendable so i decided to update the list:
      WISHLIST
      Dragon Queens Robe-Spree
      Diamond Doggy psi-E-Store (Really want. My birth stone dog)
      Rockerz Puppy psi-E-Store

TRADE LIST
      Starburst Cloud Bed-Super Bed
      Swan Boat Car-Exclusive Item
      Ambulance-Exclusive Item
      Vortex Storage Unit-Exclusive Item
      Neo Gothic Dresser-Rare Retiered Room Theme
      Rocket Ship Wallpaper+Flooring-Retiered Room Theme
      Dex Dangerous Landing Pad-Series 4 Trading Cards Item
      B-Ball Shoes-Retiered Clothing Item
      Blue Heartz Retro Dress-Persephone’s Shop
      Purple FlipFlops-Vacation Island
      Umbrella Hat-Vacation Island
      Wheel Of The Month T-Shirt-2009 Wheel Of The Month
      Magic W Toque-Winterfest
      Moonberry Marmalade Machine Building Kit-W_Shop

i know that my wish list only has like, 3 things on it but thats all i reall want. if i do want anything else i will definetly post it!! once again, thanks to my pals who sent me the items i wanted!! your pal, foxstar2000

katyloomeme

HOLA! well i have the dragon queens robe. if you add me i will send you it. my user is katyloomeme.

foxstar2000

i sent the freinds requst! thanks alot!! Your pal, foxstar2000 **By the stary light of Silverpelt, May Starclan be with and protect you**

KASSUZY

I LOVE that book series!

foxstar2000

OMG ME TOOOOOO!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

inki14

I have the golden apple tree, king of the garden statue, and webkinz day countdown. I would love the baseball shoes in return!! If not that’s okay too : D Enjoy!!! -Missy <3

inki14

Oh thank you so much!! I absolutely love them : D -Missy

Hello there. If you’d like to give me your username, I’d be happy to send you those Deluxe clothing items you wanted. Just send an FR to pookiejosephine. Also, I wanted to let you know that Estore items are not tradeable unless otherwise specified, are promo items specified as tradeable, or unless they’re Estore pet PSI. Sorry about that. Hope this helps.

I think the daily kinz care prizes can not be sent or traded either. If you want to check out my trade forum and see if you have anything I am looking for that will be fine. If not, don’t worry about it. I wasn’t looking for anything in return. Enjoy. ~MORHB~

dogfish

Hi please add me clo91. I would love to send you all the exclusives you want. I would like to find a good home for my extra items, so nothing needed in return. I have the tree, count down and statue. I also have extra dragon dress, DF

foxstar2000

heyy DF, wasnt on this weekend but im back. wanted to say thank you so much for the items!!!! you sure you dont want anything??

foxstar2000

lol thanks to you to MORHB :) i will check it out and see and if i find anything i will send it rate over!! your pal, foxstar2000

foxstar2000

omg thanks alot AIWL4 but my pals already sent me the dulux clothing!! :) my user is on webkinz is also foxstar2000 you can add me but you dont have to send me anything though. just nice to have some friends. And thanks for the tip with the E-Store thing XD your pal foxstar2000

I sent you the Raziel topiary, high cut runners and red skate shoes. Enjoy. ~MORHB~

foxstar2000

omg!!!thank you so much, i got the present. At the moment your comment is awaiting moderation but as soon as i find out what you want i will send it rate away!!!!!! (p.s did i say thank you? i know i did but THANK YOU!!!) Your pal, foxstar2000

KASSUZY

Hey, foxstar estore things can’t be traded nor mailed! Sorry:( Friend me then you will have king of garden! -KASSUZY

foxstar2000

lol thanks but this forum is kinda old and i already have the king of the garden statue but thanks for the offer, if you dont mind though, am i still able to send the friend requst??

foxstar2000

thank you so much!! wait you dont want anything in ruturn!?!?! do you want anything in rutern!?!?!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.