My Updated Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Updated Trade List

This topic contains 108 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Artisticat 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

Here is my WISHLIST. I will be replying after my wishlist is posted with my TRADE LIST, so that way you don’t have to ask me what I’d like to trade for the things you want. :D Both lists are equally long. =THEMES= [Medieval Theme]
    King’s Guard Suit of Armor, Kings Throne, Medieval Coffee Table, Medieval Dining Chair x6, Medieval Dresser, Medieval Lion Tapestry, Medieval Monarch Sofa, Medieval Stone Column x4, Regal Banquet Dining Table, Regal Flame Lamp, Royal Estate Bed
    [Victorian Garden]
    Apollo Fountain, Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed, Freshly Planted Garden, Hand Sculpted Bird Bath, Hand Sculpted Statue, Serene Green Tree, Victorian Garden Bench, Victorian Garden Chair, Victorian Garden Fencing x18
    [Whimsical Wonderland]
    Eat Me Cake Table, Mad Hatter Chair, Mad Hatter Tea Table, Magic Elixir Table, Painted Rose Bush, Queen of Hearts Bed, Whimsical Wonderland Flooring, Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 2, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Opus Sofa, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    -The wallpaper and Flooring are from Trading Card Series 1-
    Kooky Scientist Wallpaper, Kooky Scientist Flooring
    [Trading Card Condo Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 3-
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Coffee Table, Trading Card Condo Counter x3, Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card Condo Fridge, Trading Card Condo Side Table, Trading Card Condo Toy Box, Charm Forest Poster, Crocodile Poster
    [Trading Card Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 1-
    Zangoz TCG Poster, Wishing Well TCG Poster, Trading Card Bed, Trading Card Chair x3, Trading Card Clock, Trading Card Desk, Trading Card Fridge
    [Gamers Garden Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 2-
    Topiary of Clubs, Topiary of Diamonds =Everything Else= [Adventure Park]
    Boris Plush Toy
    Blue Crystal Paper Weight
    Candy Factory Jawbreaker
    Cave Crystal Display Box
    Cowabelle Bobblehead Toy
    Dragon’s Fire Candelabra
    Ghost Pirate Plush
    Molly Bobblehead Toy
    Nibbles Bobblehead Toy
    Jellyfish Table Lamp
    Purple Crystal Paper Weight
    Rafi Plush Toy
    Raziel Plush Toy
    Sparky Bobblehead Toy
    Toy Water Wheel
    Yellow Crystal Paper Weight
    Pink Crystal Rock Cluster
    Purple Crystal Rock Cluster
    Yellow Crystal Rock Cluster
    Pink Crystal Flower
    Purple Crystal Flower
    Robot Flower
    [Click-to-Win]
    Nakamas Friendship Bracelet
    Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain
    Yellow Chick Plushie
    Chick Peeps
    Corn Husk Doll
    WZ Jeans
    [Daily Kinzcare Items]
    Handmade Zingoz Clock
    Homework
    Kinzpost Postcard Collection
    Fine Cuisine Pots
    Pitcher of Lemonade
    [Estore]
    Afternoon Tea Lamp
    Caterpillar Bubble Blower
    Unbirthday Cake Dispenser
    Warped Grandfather Clock
    Whimsical Floor Pillow
    Whimisical Wonderland Crooked Wardrobe
    Sleepover Bear Chair
    Ultimate Overnight Bag
    Wind Up Zingoz
    Alley Cat Album Cover
    Silly Dress
    Silly Hat
    Silly Shoes
    Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer
    [Holiday Gifts]
    Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Group Print
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
    Turtle Wading Pool
    Enchanted Mushroom Lamp
    Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear
    Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe
    [Rares]
    In-Home Bowling Alley
    Jumpin’ Jukebox
    Roadster Go-Kart
    Humvee Toy SUV
    Rock Garden
    [Wacky Zingoz Celebration]
    WackyER Zingoz Hat
    WackyER Zingoz Pants
    WackyER Zingoz Shirt
    WackyER Zingoz Shoes
    [Webkinz Foundation]
    Webkinz Cares Balloon
    Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Zodiac Air Costume Bottom
    Zodiac Air Costume Hat
    Zodiac Air Costume Shoes
    Zodiac Air Costume Top
    Winter Wonderland Mirror
    Winter Wonderland Window
    Webkinz Mummy Movie Poster
    Webkinz Vampire Movie Poster
    Webkinz Frankenstein Movie Poster
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Hat
    “Team Boris” Shirt
    “Team Rafi” Shirt
    “Team Sera” Shirt
    St. Patty’s Jukebox
    Shamrockin’ Guitar
    Shamrockin’ Microphone
    Scrambled Egg Chair
    Red Warm Toggle Jacket
    Rainbow Beach Lounger
    Rainbow Picket Fence
    Plush Besties
    Love Chocolate
    Heart Warming Wall Art
    Jar of Sand
    Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair
    Beach House Hammock
    Beach House Cooler Bag
    Green Backpack
    Blue Backpack
    Cloud Adventure Wings
    Carrot Spring Chair
    Cat’s Pajama Party Pillow
    [Wheels & Games]
    Lunar Lugbots Toy
    KinzTunes Video Award

Would you do a medieval Dining chair for the mad scienctist workstation? Let me know if this works. Thanks!

dogfish

Hi Jane, are you working on that theme also? Add me and let me know what you need, I may have extra. Clo91,92 and 93. DF

Dogfish, I have most of the theme, I only need Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy Box, Incubation Chamber, and Clock of the Future. I sent you some friend requests.

dogfish

OK, Jane, I’ll look in storage for those three items and send. I don’t have that room and don’t want to make the theme, so nothing needed in return. I’m not sure how I even got those pieces. I guess I either won them or they were gifts. TTYL DF

Thanks for the info on the walls and flooring. UN starts with spikey. Thanks so much!

And the wallpaper and flooring, I forgot about those but I know that they are super rare.

dogfish

Hi jane, did you send a request? I have the items ready to send, just waiting on a request. I read that the kooky walls/floors are not sendable. Not that I have a set, anyway, just a FYI. If your UN is different, just LMK the first three letters. Hey, mom, I have that chair and will send today. If I can find the wizard glasses, I’ll send those also. DF

dogfish

Ok jane all sent. LMK if you didn’t get them. sorry about the delay, I didn’t know that was you. I get plenty of friend request , some from people I don’t know. happy to help. DF

Artisticat

Works for me! And I recognize your name. Have I added you to Webkinz yet? xD My UN is KittyKatCutie. I’ll be happy to trade with you!

Friend request is on the way! I will probably send tomorrow.

Artisticat

Hi! I sent over the workstation. :3 Thanks for the great trade!

I have the purple rock cluster ;)

Artisticat

That’s great! Is there anything on my trade list you would like in trade for it?

ARTIST- Hi there. I’m interested in two Crab Trap Lamps, the Sera Plush, and Crown Rook Dresser. Off your wishlist, I have the Nibble’s Bobblehead, Pink Crystal Rock Cluster, Purple Crystal Flower, Pink Crystal Flower, Raziel Plush, Dragon Fire Candleabra, and Yellow Crystal Rock. LMK if you’d like to work out some sort of trade. Thanks!

Artisticat

I will gladly trade the two crab trap lamps and the Sera plush for any of your Adventure park stuff. (I just got the pink crystal flower yesterday, though). Will you trade a Raziel plush, Nibble’s Bobblehead, and a Purple Crystal flower for those three? I can also take the Pink Rock Cluster instead of the flower. Whatever works! As for the dresser, someone before made an offer on it and I try my best to reply to those who ask in order. :3 If we don’t end up trading, or if we do, I’ll let you know!

ARTIST, Seems I misplaced the Nibble’s Bobblehead, sorry about that! Would it be at all possible for me to trade the Raziel Plush, Purple Crystal Flower, and Pink Crystal Rock for the two Lamps and Sera Plush? If not, just let me know what combo would be better for you. No worries on the Dresser, I think its great that you do that! If you’d like to go ahead and add me, I’m pookiejosephine. Just LMK, thanks!

Artisticat

That combo is totally fine! I’ll add you and then we can trade. ^^

forest85

hey cat, what do you want for the enchanted vanity? PLMK forest85

Artisticat

Hey Forest! I will gladly trade any Webkinz Newz, Adventure Park, Click-to-win, anything like that off of my wishlist for it! It doesn’t have to be anything rare. :3 (And I wanted to let you know that it’s not for the rare princess theme, just in case you were wondering. I’ve had other people ask about that.)

dogfish

Forest, so you can’t go the the plus club house now? What to do now? Got any ideas? DF.

forest85

not a one

forest85

you are the brilliant one im just a junior..LOL

Hi Arti. I’m interested in your Chair of Spades, Crowned Rook Dresser and Wizard Glasses. I have a lot of the Trading Card Furniture I will send you. Thanks

Artisticat

Oh no! I just traded the wizard glasses yesterday. D: I still have the other items. Would you like anything else instead of the glasses? What would you like to trade for them?

I have the Trading Card Condo fridge and toy box, the crocodile poster, the Trading Card clock and desk, and the Nibbles Bobblehead. I will give you all that for the two pieces of furniture.

Artisticat

Oh goodness! That’s so nice of you. Are you sure? Do you need anything from the gamer garden thing or anything? I’ll gladly send over something else with those items!

Artisticat

Oh! And I wanted to let you know that I have the Trading Card Clock. It was hiding in my inventory!

Artisticat

Oh my goodness gracious. I looked all through my inventory over and over, because I thought I had that chair of spades, but it’s not there! I also looked all over my house. I’m wondering since I had more than one, I might have traded them, but took the wrong number away on my list. I will gladly send over the dresser and you don’t need to send me anything else, but if you’d like something else off of my list let me know! I’m going through my whole inventory right now to make sure I have the right things on my list, because I don’t want something like that happening again. This is going to take a while. xD I’m so sorry for having an inaccurate list!

That’s no problem. It happens. I looked over your list again and found a couple more things black and white cat paperweight, rickety rotten staircase, pixie wings are most wanted. Also interested in halloween food, prestos magic hat, argyle sweater, military shirt. I also have the toy Humvee for you too.

Artisticat

That’s fine! Someone else asked for the paperweight, and I try to go in order of who asked first. I still have the other items. Would you like me to give you the desk and clock back so you can trade that with someone else? Since I already have them, I mean. I can trade those back and give you something else in exchange for the chair if you’d like. :D And then I can give you some more stuff for the Humvee.

Artisticat

Hello again! I was going to try and wait to send over my items, so just in case you wouldn’t send over items you don’t need to! But I sent over the dresser. Hopefully everything will go through tomorrow and you can tell me what else you’d like. You don’t need to send over anything else, because I don’t have the chair! I actually have the clock and the desk now, so I really only need some trading card chairs and I’m done with that theme! Thanks for being so patient.

You can send them back if you already have them, or keep them. Its up to you. You can use them for trading if you want. I was needing the storage room. I might have a chair from that theme too, let me look around and if I can find it, I will send that with the humvee toy. If the things I’m interested in are available, you can send them to me. If not, enjoy the things I sent/send you. ~MORHB~

Artisticat

Okay, I sent the items back + the pixie wings. I can send over the staircase, the argyle sweater, and whatever Halloween food you want for the SUV if you’d like. ^^

Sorry my Niece has been using my computer since hers is down, and she doesn’t log off her account. Of course I didn’t pay attention when I posted either. Can’t wait ’til hers is up and running again. MIFree is actually momofredheadboys. Sorry for any confusion Arti ~MORHB~

MIFreeKinz

Arti – That will work for the Humvee. I was looking for the pumpkin pop, chocolate fangs and licorice bats for the Halloween foods. I found a chair too, so I will send that with the Humvee toy. Keep me in mind for the paperweight if the other person falls through. If you don’t have certain items I asked for, don’t worry about it, just send what you have left. I will still send the items on your list. I also have a yellow chick plush, red warm toggle jacket, blue backpack and the “team” shirts, do you still need any of those? ~MORHB~

Artisticat

Okay, I sent over the sweater, staircase, and one of the foods. I’ll send you the fangs and the pumpkin pop tomorrow. ^^ I did trade the paperweight, since the person had asked for it in several other trades, we just both had so much of each other’s wishlist items that it took several trades to get it to them. I also have all of those other items that you mentioned. The “yellow chick plush, red warm toggle jacket, blue backpack and the “team” shirts”. I need to update my wishlist! xD

ladygaudiel

Hi Artist cat can you ignore all my previous posts in the other forum i can send you 6 items from your wish list for the yin yang blossom, a pumpkin pie platter and the pressed leaf wall plate. I’ll send three items now (the king’s guard armor, medieval coffee table and the team rafi shirt) and three tomorrow is that’s ok. PLMK ~Gaudi

Artisticat

Umm, that might be a possibility, but I have a question. I sent over all three plushies, and the pink beanie cap (4 items) along with the 2 windows, but I’m not counting those because I was giving those away. :D And then you sent over the chick plushie and the Webkinz Year 6 hat (2 items). Was that one trade, or was the armor, Rafi shirt, and the yellow rock cluster in with those items as a trade as well? I’m just confused about it is all. xD I wanted to make sure I had everything straight first.

ladygaudiel

Hey @Artistcat i checked everything we sent each other and i armor, yellow rock cluster and rafi shirt are for the pink beanie cap, and 3 plushes. i dont count the hat and chick plush because those were a gift. so actually i’m one item short. i was confused too. hope this clears everything up and we can start a new trade after i send something for the last plush. what rock clusters are you still missing? Thansk for all the great trades ~Gaudi

Artisticat

Lol! Okay I’m glad that was cleared up. xD I got my cute little plush so everything is all good! Oh and for the rock clusters, I’m missing the Purple and Pink. So would you like to start a new trade thingy now? You said you’d like the yin yang blossom, the leaf wall plate, and the pumpkin pie platter. Are those still the things you’d like?

Artisticat

I already need to update both of my lists really badly. xD I don’t need the pink rock cluster anymore now. Are you interested in maybe trading a retired exclusive for a retired exclusive? (If you have any?)

ladygaudiel

Yup are they still available? I posted my updated list for you to choose from in the other forum.

ladygaudiel

Hi my only retired exclusive is on hold for someone so i’m not sure if i could trade it with you. i have a lot of the rares you’re looking for. is it ok to trade 3 rares for the yin yang blossom? and then 3 other items for the platter and plate? PLMK

Artisticat

Sure! It’s taken so long for some of the messages to go through. xD I’ve replied to the other comment, hopefully it’ll go through soon!

Artisticat

Okie dokie! I’ll reply to that post shortly!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.