my updated trading and wishlists

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives my updated trading and wishlists

This topic contains 74 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Here is my wish list
    harvest sheep slide
    autumn balcony window
    Masquerade mystery bag shoes
    Any gemester besides aquamarine
    Full Donut costume x2
    (my sisters like the donut costumes and I want to get it for them).
    My trade list
    Shooting star shower
    Celestial swing
    Gold leaf armories
    Sapphire lamp post
    Fragrant flower bed
    Sly slide
    Glacier mist fridge
    Poofy poodle chair
    Forest floor trap door
    Clothing
    Glam diva heels
    Black torn
    big black boots
    green kinz kringle hat, shirt, and pants
    scare crow costume
    spring celebration shoes
    Rockerz punk pants
    Rock and roll jumpsuit top
    Cloud adventure hat dress and shoes
    Movie star white dresses
    Sleepwalking hat
    Gleaming gold sandals
    Gathered top
    Full tie die tux
    Full candy corn witch
    Music note fedora
    Amanda panda dress

chloe! omg i have to send one back!!!!! you only said one car and then send me 3 awesome extras! i feel so guilty and i can never return you generosity!! you are so awesome! :) i really need to get you something awesome though so if you everyneed anything i have i would give it to you! you always manage to get me all my webkinz wishes so thank you so much!

dogfish

Yes, i am insane!! LOL But did I send you the chandelier? Just so I know how insane I am, OK? I sent the wagon wheel thing, right? I was extra tired last night so who knows what I sent and to whom. I only sent the ones I have extra of, so no biggie. Oh and don’t tell every one how insane I am, LOL Chloe

Psst. I think your secret is out Chlo, lol. ~mom~

dogfish

Aww mom and to think I thought of you as my Mom, ROFL Thanks for the great laugh see ya , LMk if you need anything, DF

Hey Midnight, do you mean the fall wagon wheel prize? I have an extra I can send to you. Thanks!

janeneongreen my friends already sent me some but i could always use another if you have a lot of extras :) thanks plmk what you’d like in return :)

are you positively sure? i feel sooo bad lol! i personally like the alexandrite and diamond but which ever you have extras! also do you have the new fall fest wheel? plmk :)

dogfish

Hi midnight, by any chance, did I send you a chandelier? I was suppose to send it to cruisingal and can’t find it now. She is a “gemster” person too, so thought maybe I got confused. PLMK DF

dogfish

Hi Midnight, I just sent cruise my last extra alexandrite, not counting the ones I use to cover the floor in my nutty room, but I will get more of them in a few days. Hope you don’t freak out if I send the two you asked for. It took too long for your post to clear. I would love to help you complete your collection. If you liked the chandelier, it’s retired and I’ll be getting some of those also. Never had anyone ask for it before. It goes great in the neo gothic room. TTYL DF

no please dont send! lol there is no need for you try to get me more the ones that i already have are awsome!

DF you make me feel so guilty trading lame items for promo lol would you like it as i a gift? i never wear it plmk :)

Hi, i have some cool clothes and psi. I have a fairy den dress, licorice dress, rock star

dogfish

Hey, that’s the way I roll, LOL I’m not trying to take over for the fairy god mom, but I do have a room covered in gemsters. I’m quirky like that. Oh, if this trade is not lame enough, you may have guessed that I’m sending the tux as a gift. I know I take trading to a whole new level, and I’m fine with it. LOL DF

you guys can also post your offers if you need anything from my trade list. i no longer have the poofy poodle chair. also if anyone has the fall fest wheel or carridge bed plmk :)

dogfish

Hi Midnight, I can offer any gemster for tie dye tux. Just send if OK and tell me in tag which one you prefer. Thank, DF

i really wish this would work for me on the weekends :( animals-im sorry i do not have spins janeneongreen- offer what you have :) everyone else- if you have any of my wants or need anything from my trade list plmk :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.