my updated trading and wishlists

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives my updated trading and wishlists

This topic contains 74 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Here is my wish list
    harvest sheep slide
    autumn balcony window
    Masquerade mystery bag shoes
    Any gemester besides aquamarine
    Full Donut costume x2
    (my sisters like the donut costumes and I want to get it for them).
    My trade list
    Shooting star shower
    Celestial swing
    Gold leaf armories
    Sapphire lamp post
    Fragrant flower bed
    Sly slide
    Glacier mist fridge
    Poofy poodle chair
    Forest floor trap door
    Clothing
    Glam diva heels
    Black torn
    big black boots
    green kinz kringle hat, shirt, and pants
    scare crow costume
    spring celebration shoes
    Rockerz punk pants
    Rock and roll jumpsuit top
    Cloud adventure hat dress and shoes
    Movie star white dresses
    Sleepwalking hat
    Gleaming gold sandals
    Gathered top
    Full tie die tux
    Full candy corn witch
    Music note fedora
    Amanda panda dress

thanks so much dogfish for the slide!! your awesome but PLMK what YOU need!! fudgey i would love to trade the shower for the gemster if you’re still interested! plmk what way to trade would be good for you i usually trade through kinzpost

Midnight, hi there! I have an Amythest gemster if your interested. I really, really like your Shooting Star shower, and if you haven’t traded it yet, could we work something out? :D LMK

what slide? the hollidoode? lol no you didnt but you do not have to :) ur too nice! happy halloween!

thanks sooo much! and thanks for the slumber theme items too! you are so kind and generous :) if u ever need anything plmk

dogfish

Hi MN did I send the slide?? PLMK I am just not sure if I sent or not. TTYL C

chloe are u possitive about the pumpkin house? i feel bad because you always give me so many cool things!! thanks again!

dogfish

HI Midnight, when I send something it means I have extra, extra. I ended up with more of those and also more slides. I will send the other item soon, and nothing needed in return, just enjoy. I have so many deluxe accounts and get so many free points every month that I can afford to share some with you and my other bffs. I don’t just gift those to anyone, I use good judgement. TTYL C

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.