My wish list

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My wish list

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  cheekie722 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

cheekie722

This is my wish list, if you have any of these items leave a reply and ill reply back with my trading list, Thanks!

Wish List

PSI
    Any of the Blue/Red/diamond gem cars
    Arctic Airplane
    Ice tower lookout
    Cocoa Power Shower
    Sand Dune Buggy
    Red-Hooded Riding Car
    Double Decker Bus
    Heated Hound Hot Tub
    Jack-O-Lantern Chair
    Rooster Roadster
    Rockhopper Chopper
    Muddy Motorcycle

RARES
    Neo gothic lamp
    Egyptian Television
    Elegant Egyptian Vanity
    Majestic Throne
    Grand Egyptian Column
    Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk
    Bejeweled Coffee Table

PET OF THE MONTH
    frosty snow making machine
    rocky shores lighthouse
    Deep Sea Driving Submarine
    Flying Saucer

OTHERS
    Glowing gem lamp
    steaming volcano
    Carved Gem Fountain
    Fresh Waterfalls
    Hamster Roller Cycle
    Kinectimals Island ATV
    Lavish Limo
    Ultimate Challenge Sports Car
    Zum Cloud Car
    full black ninja costume
    Green Ooze Puddle
    slides or swings

Cheekie, I’m interested in the Bed of the Pharohs. I have the Bamboo Chute Slide (Sig Panda Psi).

Would you be interested in trading for the bed?

bunnyheaven

Did you see my post cheekie? are you willing to trade a rare for the ooze puddles? PLMK bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bunny I have to renew all my accounts today, have to, it’s the last day. Would you and forest enjoy being deluxe? LMKASAP. After today, too late. DF

bunnyheaven

Hi dogfish. Sorry, we asked but we were very busy this weekend and no one had any time to think about it. Thanks for the offer for the other account. Will try to get back to you soon. bunnyheaven:)

cheekie722

sorry dont need the ooze puddle anymore, someone already traded with me, thanks anyway though

craftfun

i have the green ooze puddle if you want it. I have several other cool things that aren’t on the list. i have plenty of PSI, Rares, and Exclusives. if you want to trade, let me know.

deuce1005

omg that was you?!?!?! LOL i was looking everywhere through the forums thinking like did i make a trade with someone or something? Was like oh i must of forgot, had me looking to see what i was supposed to send back lol. But yea i have one extra persian pillow i can send over and yes i still need the kooky scientist walls and floor, was going to make that my next project since i have a lot of that theme already :). I’ll go ahead and send the pillows over to your 91 account, if there’s anything else you wanted from my list go ahead and let me know ill be more then glad to send on over since you’ve done so much for me!

dogfish

Hi cheekie, which account is your kooky room at? Walls/floor can’t be traded, so it needs to go to the right place. Sale ends today, so LMK I have eight accounts. 91, is my main. TTYL DF

cheekie722

mrmerk is the account where i want the kooky room. If it cant be traded, how do you plan on giving it to me?

cheekie722

thanks so much for the flooring and wallpaper! I saw it on sale at estore but couldnt manage to get any points sadly. I’ve been desperately trying to get my parents to let me get deluxe so bad, that way i could earn estore points every month and have access to the deluxe only things. Anyways, thanks again, if theres anything you need please feel free to let me know and if i dont have it ill try my best to try and find it for you!

dogfish

Hi cheekie, did you like my late night gift? That is one of my storage accounts. Is your main account mr or cheekie? I would like any persian pillows you have for trade. I’m always giving them away and have just one left. Do you need the kooky scientist walls and floor, LMK I can find something for you, if you don’t need that. DF

cheekie722

fail…for some reason it didnt log me out LOL, sorry for all the posts, but yea deuce1005 is my other account on ganz.

dogfish

Hey cheekie, leave a note in the tag, or I can meet in the CH. DF

LambTyler

Hi dogfish! I haven’t talked to you in a while. Something wacko has been going on with the forums. They send you an e-mail notification but then you cant find the posts :P But anyways please check out some of my new forums. And cheekie722, I posted a comment at the front!

dogfish

Hi Lamb, I saw your retired exclusive wish list, and that’s a tough one. I have extra amethyst thing, but not extras on the others. Sorry. Those things are HTF or in use. They are high in values, also, so hard to trade. Most are worth 80,000 to 100 thousand KC. I’ll send the purple thing as soon as I log on and move it. I have never been able to use that thing. TTYL DF

LambTyler

Yes I realize some are of higher value and that is why they are harder to find :( And thanks for the offer on the “purple thing” :P but I already got it so I would prefer you keep it in case someone else is looking for it someday. That wouldn’t be right for me to take it and not tell you that I had it already. But thanks anyways! Also I just made a new forum and I hope you can check out that one as soon a its up! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.