MYSTICAL MOUSE PSI!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MYSTICAL MOUSE PSI!!!!!!!

This topic contains 62 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  kbk100 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

<p>HI I am looking for mystical mouse psi I offer which hat, green swim top, rockerz cat psi or rockerz red carpet. IF ANY WON HAS PLMK!!!!! Thanks for looking!
    </p>

kbk100

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 12:35 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 11:54 AM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 11:46 AM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 11:17 AM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 10:56 AM
      Hi! I have it. I like your witch hat but I’m not sure if it’s enough. Would you do witch hat and Rockerz cat Psi? PLMK,Thanks,
      JEWELS

SURE i think it might me a little unfair for me but i think i will do it any way when would you like to meat? my user is kbk100 if you wanna add me THANKS PLMK!!!!!!

I can add something small if you like. Here is a small list for you to choose from ;
      Webkinz wishing well (retired)
      Big City window
      Crysta Croc wading pool
      Dignified Dreams bed
      Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace
      Pink & White scratching post chair
      Supper Fluffy sofa
      Amethyst Geode
      Any backstage pass item (you pick)
      PLMK what you choose. Thanks
      JEWELS

Hi can you add the rockerz back stage pass? i think i like the wireless head set which you can get from the pass but i would like to think a little more before you open the pass would you like to trade today? maybe in like a hour? thanks a lot PLMK!!!!!

Sure. I won’t open it till you’re sure you know what you want. I’ll check back in a bit.
      JEWELS

COOL i will not be on forum for about a hour wanna trade at 4.00 webkinz time?

jewels250

kbk100 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 11:54 AM

Hi! I have it. I like your witch hat but I’m not sure if it’s enough. Would you do witch hat and Rockerz cat Psi? PLMK,Thanks,
      JEWELS

SURE i think it might me a little unfair for me but i think i will do it any way when would you like to meat? my user is kbk100 if you wanna add me THANKS PLMK!!!!!!

I can add something small if you like. Here is a small list for you to choose from ;
      Big City window
      Crysta Croc wading pool
      Dignified Dreams bed
      Supper Fluffy sofa
      Amethyst Geode
      JEWELS

Hi can you add the rockerz back stage pass? i think i like the wireless head set which you can get from the pass but i would like to think a little more before you open the pass would you like to trade today? maybe in like a hour? thanks a lot PLMK!!!!!

Sure. I won’t open it till you’re sure you know what you want. I’ll check back in a bit.

JEWELS

$tarryNight

kbk100 wrote on 2012-08-10 at 07:57 PM

HI I am looking for mystical mouse psi I offer which hat, green swim top, rockerz cat psi or rockerz red carpet. IF ANY WON HAS PLMK!!!!! Thanks for looking!

Sorry, I traded my mystical mouse psi for a few rare beds. I traded it to loue and iamawebkinzmom. They might still have it.

kbk100

JEWELS

Big City window
      Crysta Croc wading pool
      Dignified Dreams bed
      Supper Fluffy sofa
      Amethyst Geode
      JEWELS

Now that i think about it i do not think i can trade till 4.00 webkinz time will that work for you? thanks let me know

kbk100

JEWELS

Big City window
      Crysta Croc wading pool
      Dignified Dreams bed
      Supper Fluffy sofa
      Amethyst Geode
      JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.