Name That Pet

Home Forums Games – Archives Name That Pet

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  cutierubykitty 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hollyleaf228

dizydaisy74 wrote on 2012-10-30 at 05:56 PM

Hey everyone! If you can correctly name what pet I describe, you can do the next one!!! Here is the first pet. I have a pouch and and jump all the time. Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!

Kangaroo!!!!!!!!!!!

pilarh

That’s an awesome riddle. HARMONY PUPPY.

WebkinzRules890 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 11:45 AM

I have decided to run this forum until the owner would like it back. The answer was kangaroo. The next challenge…..I like and music and I am a pup, but I’m not the kind of dog that likes to say sup.

Harmony Puppy?

leopold

WebkinzRules890 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 11:45 AM

I have decided to run this forum until the owner would like it back. The answer was kangaroo. The next challenge…..I like and music and I am a pup, but I’m not the kind of dog that likes to say sup.

ummm rockerz puppy?

leopold

dizydaisy74 wrote on 2012-10-30 at 05:56 PM

Hey everyone! If you can correctly name what pet I describe, you can do the next one!!! Here is the first pet. I have a pouch and and jump all the time. Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!

ITS A FISH!!! DUHHH KANGOROO

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.