Names for your webkinz in under 10 minutes! ~LoveWebkinzForeverGirl~

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Names for your webkinz in under 10 minutes! ~LoveWebkinzForeverGirl~

This topic contains 52 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-17 at 07:05 PM

Do you need a name? Well you can get a name here in under 10 minutes!

Horray it posted!!!! Who needs the first name?!

Tvhead45

May I be an assistant? :D

juniper44

I need a name for a black poodle. It is a girl.

angel_crazy wrote on 2012-11-18 at 05:15 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-18 at 12:21 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-18 at 12:09 PM

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-18 at 09:46 AM
      I would love to work here if u are hiring. I would make sure everything is under control while you are gone too. Please hire me! TX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay here is the bluejay girl names:
      Sky
      Sapphire
      Tweety
      Blue
      Ocean
      Twinkle
      Moonlight
      Aqua
      Berry
      Skylar
      Feather
      Hope this helps!

Okay about the assistants, I know on the other forum I was, but no one even knows about that forum, so that is why I have this forum instead! Maybe the less than ten minutes will attract more people! Yes, I will have assistants! So angel_crazy you will help me name pets with me! Strengthen you will have a bigger job, you will be in charge of this forum ONLY when i am busy, or I have gone on vacation! But make sure you still make sure that other people know that you are only filling in but I am still in charge! Strengthen you can also name pets with me!

Awesome!

Okay I am back from the mall! Who needs a name!

angel_crazy

I would love to work here if u are hiring. I would make sure everything is under control while you are gone too. Please hire me! TX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky
      Sapphire
      Tweety
      Blue
      Ocean
      Twinkle
      Moonlight
      Aqua
      Berry
      Skylar
      Feather
      Hope this helps!

Okay about the assistants, I know on the other forum I was, but no one even knows about that forum, so that is why I have this forum instead! Maybe the less than ten minutes will attract more people! Yes, I will have assistants! So angel_crazy you will help me name pets with me! Strengthen you will have a bigger job, you will be in charge of this forum ONLY when i am busy, or I have gone on vacation! But make sure you still make sure that other people know that you are only filling in but I am still in charge! Strengthen you can also name pets with me!

Awesome!

strengthen

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-18 at 03:16 PM

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-18 at 02:46 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-18 at 01:08 PM

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-18 at 12:55 PM

Sky
      Sapphire
      Tweety
      Blue
      Ocean
      Twinkle
      Moonlight
      Aqua
      Berry
      Skylar
      Feather
      Hope this helps!

Awesome boss! LOL talk to u later. TX for the job!!

Oh no problem! You seem like someone that I can trust! But remember I am still the person in charge when I am not busy or gone!

got it TX AGAIN

@ Strenghten! Oh um I am going to the mall now, so you will be in charge while I am gone! I will post when I get back!Thanks!
      ~LoveWebkinzForeverGirl~

I have to go to a fundraiser. it will probably be 7:00 before I get back SORRY. TX for understanding

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.