******!!!-Naming Contest-!!!******

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ******!!!-Naming Contest-!!!******

This topic contains 327 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  4444polarbears 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

yay it posted!! ok, the first pet is a stormy dragon!!

-4pb-

Petal Puppy: Violet, Lily, Clover, Daisy, Heather, Ginger, Iris, Lilac, Lavender, Marigold, Peony, Poppy, Rose, Sweet Pea, Wisteria, Zinnia, Orchid, and Calla

SuperWebkinz

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-10-12 at 04:56 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-10-12 at 04:19 PM
      ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION:::::::
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      important update. me and princesscocol and I are partners at her naming contest AND here. so, that means, it will go like this…. i do results. i announce next pet. i enter. then, pc does results. pc announces next pet. pc enters. i announce results. i announce next pet. i enter. pc announces results. pc announces next pet. pc enters. and this cycle will repeat over and over, both here and at her naming contest.so, i recently announced results and next pet. so that means i will enter. then pc will do results and then enter. so yeah, it will work like that! and that means, i will enter in a second. thank you for reading this.
      -4pb-

ok, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THIS PLEASE. :)
      MoonBlossom
      Delihlah
      Jezzabelle
      Maribelle
      FLOWERPOWER!!!! (lol XD)
      SkyBlossom
      CherryBlossoms (those r so pretty)
      i gotta go, i may do more later. just make sure you have read this post that says ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION::::::! :D see you all later! ;)
      -4pb-

Awesome! :D

SW :)

Thanks so much, I’m glad you liked my name.

Petal Puppy:
      Bloom
      Daisy
      Rosemary
      Blossom
      Rosebud
      Clover
      Orange blossom

9WebkinzRock9

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-10-12 at 05:41 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-12 at 05:30 PM

important update. me and princesscocol and I are partners at her naming contest AND here. so, that means, it will go like this…. i do results. i announce next pet. i enter. then, pc does results. pc announces next pet. pc enters. i announce results. i announce next pet. i enter. pc announces results. pc announces next pet. pc enters. and this cycle will repeat over and over, both here and at her naming contest.so, i recently announced results and next pet. so that means i will enter. then pc will do results and then enter. so yeah, it will work like that! and that means, i will enter in a second. thank you for reading this.
      -4pb-

MoonBlossom
      Delihlah
      Jezzabelle
      Maribelle
      FLOWERPOWER!!!! (lol XD)
      SkyBlossom
      i gotta go, i may do more later. just make sure you have read this post that says ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION::::::! :D see you all later! ;)
      -4pb-

gr8! don’t worry, i read the ATTENTION thing. if ur on webkinz, then can we go on webkinz together? and can u do results at my naming contest? and when can i do results? LMK. Thx!!!!!!! – pc:)

i can’t, i have internet problems AND i gotta go in a minute. :/ and u can do results when there is at least 5 entries :) and since i entered on your naming contest, wouldn’t that mean you do results? lol. or if u want, if i am availible by the time you reply, i can do them and NOT make myself purposely win lol. ;)
      -4pb-

oh ok. i’ll do results soon. oh ya! i am supposed to do results at my naming contest lol. i’ll do results on both naming contests soon. ttyl partner! – pc:)

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-12 at 05:30 PM

-4pb-

MoonBlossom
      Delihlah
      Jezzabelle
      Maribelle
      FLOWERPOWER!!!! (lol XD)
      SkyBlossom
      -4pb-

gr8! don’t worry, i read the ATTENTION thing. if ur on webkinz, then can we go on webkinz together? and can u do results at my naming contest? and when can i do results? LMK. Thx!!!!!!! – pc:)

i can’t, i have internet problems AND i gotta go in a minute. :/ and u can do results when there is at least 5 entries :) and since i entered on your naming contest, wouldn’t that mean you do results? lol. or if u want, if i am availible by the time you reply, i can do them and NOT make myself purposely win lol. ;)

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.