Naming Contest!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Naming Contest!!!!!

This topic contains 8 voices and has 15 replies.

• Author

hklover628

Hi! I decided I wanted to do a contest because it’s almost christmas. my prizes are a psi and/ or clothing. I didn’t pick which psi yet so yeah. RULES: I need a girl puppy name. There’s no specific puppy. You can only say ONE name. Contest will start when this forum goes up and will end 1 week from that time. Leave your user for me to add you as friend. You can only post ONCE but if you made a mistake in your earlier post be welcomed to reply on your post and fix it. I will be picking multiple winners. Pretty easy contest. :) EXCEPTION: if you can’t think of a name go ahead and write a POEM ( ONLY four lines/ sentences. no more) I’m HelloKItty lover my user is hklover628. :) Good Luck!!!!

HeyitsGlitz

I WISH I COULD SAY MORE, BUT INSTEAD I GIVE YOU A SMORE, NOW I WILL SAY MY NAME, FOR EVERYONE WHO CAME: <—— me trying to rhyme :P The name i suggest is ~Queenie~ I thought it would be nice for a pretty royal puppy… I got tthe name from a dog that i walked once, Yes i do dog walking I JUST LUV ANIMALS ;D I named my WW dog that because i thought i should call her something royal because she was a signature… My user is Glitter1414 btw i think you would get many complements on it because i am always trying to name my pets really original cute names ;D HOW ORIGINAL IS QUEENIE? lol never seen a dog with that name Happy Holidays! GL!

I thought of Everhart :) Hope you like it. WW use is orangecountycow26

Melody

Misty900

My name I’m entering in the contest: Naveah. [It's "heaven" spelled backwards.] My WW user is MistyPuppy17. :) :) :) :)

Cool name, Misty! I like it. ;)

hklover628

You won!!!! Congrats ;)

bgos

Ah, shoot. It ended yesterday.

Okay so I guess I will do a poem cause I am only good with specific so here we go: The holiday’s are a delightful time. Whether you celebrate Christmas,Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa. These holidays bring us together in one way. Spending time with our Family. So that was me quick poem my user is EmiliaGG if you ever can’t do this LMK and I can do random items

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.