Need a colorful room? Here they are!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need a colorful room? Here they are!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  smsmo 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to my new and improved designing forum! Here you will never get a room without color! Just tell me your budget, what type of room, what pet, gender, size, and your top 3 colors that you want to see in your room! Well let’s get started! Who needs a room?!

HI! I know you’re posting tips now, but I figured you might like an actual order. So, here’s my order! Budget– 3,000. Room Type– Bedroom / hangout space / kitchen. Pet– Dachshund (not interested in using the psi). She’s a girl. Size– medium. Top three colors– chocolate brown, cream, a little pink. By the way, I’m deluxe, so you can pick deluxe only stuff. I might keep the original walls. I would love suggestions for wallpaper and floors, but don’t include them in the total. I’ve been asking everywhere, and nobody responds. I would appreciate it if you could get to this soon, I’m going to adopt her as soon as I get 5,000 more kc. Thanks!

Here is today’s tip! When dealing with color don’t make every piece in your room the same color. Pick about 3 different colors to use in your room so then you can get better results!

Anyone?

I have a new idea about this forum! So everyday I will post a designer tip! Here is today’s! When designing a room you need to know if you want to use colors that expand the room or contract the room. Light colors expand, and dark colors contract. Just like I said this forum specializes in color. So here you will hear a lot if tips about color. PLMK if this helped you.

Anyone need a room?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.