Need a colorful room? Here they are!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need a colorful room? Here they are!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  smsmo 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to my new and improved designing forum! Here you will never get a room without color! Just tell me your budget, what type of room, what pet, gender, size, and your top 3 colors that you want to see in your room! Well let’s get started! Who needs a room?!

fawnram

Lovewebkinzforever girl i need a room fast please reply

fawnram

I would like to know if my rooms have good style can you check them out sometime…cause you are an expert right?

Here is today’s tip! Always make sure that you have a good color pallet! For example brown, green, and pink go well together, but like some other color pallets they can clash, which is not good.

What I meant was layout or redo!

@caribousmiles! I think that is how you spell it! Your room is finished! Trying to deal with a room that has a small kitchen in it as you know kitchen items can be expensive! The total budget was 3,160. But if you were to subtract some items or use coupons you would probably be at your budget! I hope you understand! Here is your room! 1 Mocha magic low bed, 1 coffee & cream side table, 1 short mahogany coffee table, 1 cream living room sofa, 1 funky girl kitchen sink, 1 fuchsia freeze fridge, and 1 funky girl kitchen counter! I had to mix up themes in the kitchen area because I was trying to pick the least expensive things! Oh and here are my suggestions on the walls and floors! You could go with a rich chocolate flooring such as the camp kinz cabin flooring. And for the walls you could go with a solid of pink, or if you want something that is not a solid and that is not in your 3 colors, then you could go with the conservatory wallpaper! It s the one with the windows! I hope you like it, and let me know if you need a about or redo!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.