Need a colorful room? Here they are!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need a colorful room? Here they are!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  smsmo 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to my new and improved designing forum! Here you will never get a room without color! Just tell me your budget, what type of room, what pet, gender, size, and your top 3 colors that you want to see in your room! Well let’s get started! Who needs a room?!

Okay fawnram! Your room has actually been done for 3 days, but I never got a chance to post it so here it is! Elegant exposed brick walls, gold square flooring, 1 white silk sofa, 1 stainless steel clock, 1 creamy vanilla bed, 1 short mahogany coffee table, 1 shaggy yellow rug, 1 coffee and cream side table, sunflowers (1), and as you know your colors can be quite hard to find in the w-shop that is why this was a challenge, but to bring in some more silver and black to the room I put 2 granite and steel counters, with 1 omni glass dining chair in the corner! This makes a small desk for your pet since I didn’t have enough money to put a whole kitchen! But I hope you like your room, and let me know if you need a layout or redo! Oh and you are under your budget! The total was 3,490 kinzcash! PLMK if you like this!

Yes I am working on it fawnram. Weren’t you the person who wanted me to visit your house? If so then what is your UN? Mine is cutie2970.

fawnram

I need a room please

Does anyone need a room?

Today’s tip is a little different! I am going to post some wonderful colors that go perfectly together, so then you can enjoy thinking about them for one of your rooms! Pink and green, green and brown, yellow and orange, sky blue and green, yellow and pink, and you can think of much more if you try too! Hope this helps!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.