Need a colorful room? Here they are!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need a colorful room? Here they are!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  smsmo 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to my new and improved designing forum! Here you will never get a room without color! Just tell me your budget, what type of room, what pet, gender, size, and your top 3 colors that you want to see in your room! Well let’s get started! Who needs a room?!

navysubgirl

good! Now you can MAKE THE ROOM I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-p

Hi people I just wanted to let you know that I am back!

I wanted to let you all know that no matter how long I haven’t posted on this forum I will still never abandon it! So even if I don’t reply I am just busy at the moment! Thanks for your time and patience!

Okay your room I will get to as soon as possible whoever wanted the epic room! I have been busy with homework!

Okay caribousmiles! That does sound like a bit of a challenge! But I am ready for one! I have been busy with some more homework so I will get it to you as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.