Need A Garden???

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need A Garden???

This topic contains 38 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

sameis

I want a luscious garden filled with lots of flowers maybe a monument/fountain. It has 4 doors and my budget is 2500. Thanks!

snowy527

I mean do you just wanna work here because I have two forums…… I really only need help here because I have a teeny little bit of a harder time coming up with good gardens for people that have low budgets……by the way I just started this forum today. I would love to have you work here! When we have a customer, we each design our own room, we post our ideas, and then they pick which one they like best…..or they can use both! Also I am throwing a party later……what is your username?

snowy527

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:27 PM

Can I work here? I can do more than just gardens. I can do party rooms, cafes, kitchens, bathrooms, pretty much anything if you give me about an hour or two.
      Thanks for the awesome forum!
      -perfectandpink

Do you mean at this one only?

Can I work here? I can do more than just gardens. I can do party rooms, cafes, kitchens, bathrooms, pretty much anything if you give me about an hour or two.

Thanks for the awesome forum!

-perfectandpink

iluv2lol

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:22 PM

Is iluv2lol your Webkinz username? I’m throwing a party later….I wanted to send you an invitation.

Its girly101girly101

snowy527

Is iluv2lol your Webkinz username? I’m throwing a party later….I wanted to send you an invitation.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.