Need A Garden???

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need A Garden???

This topic contains 38 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

sameis

I want a luscious garden filled with lots of flowers maybe a monument/fountain. It has 4 doors and my budget is 2500. Thanks!

iluv2lol

Do you like it?

snowy527

I’m in light blue.

iluv2lol

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 03:17 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:13 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 01:24 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:55 PM
      I want a beautiful backyard full of flowers and good for outdoor tea parties and swimming. I want it to look rich and use as much money as you need.

Aren’t you the person that’s in control of Garnet Remodeling? I knew I knew you from somewhere! Here is the list of things:
      -3 Cherry Blossom Trees $2925 total
      -4 Muskoka Chairs $1000 total
      -2 Strawberry Pot Tables $300 total
      -2 Porcelain Tea Sets $80 total
      -5 Geranium Plants $450 total
      -5 Guzmania Plants $450 total
      -Glass-Topped Patio $500
      -6 Ruby Steel Patio Chairs $1500 total
      -3 Garden Spruce Trees $600 total
      -3 Poolside Umbrellas $750 total
      -4 Poolside Loungers $1400 total
      -Oak Paneled Pool $1985
      That is a total of $11490…..please tell me if you would like me to change something or remove something from the plan, because that is a lot of money………I would like to become friends on Webkinz! My username is snowy527. Hope this helps! Tell your friends!

Yes, I am . I like that. I’ll try this later.

In the top corner, put one of the blossom trees by the left entrance. Then take one of the muskoka chairs and put it to the right of the tree. Take a strawberry pot table and put it next to the chair. Take another chair and put it next to the table. Take another tree and put it in the top corner. Take a chair and put it next to the tree, then a table, then a chair, and last a tree. Then in the middle put the glass-topped table with the chairs that go with it and the tea sets just put them on top of the table. In the bottom corner, put the pool a couple of spaces away from the edge, and at the edge of the bottom corner, put a poolside umbrella there and on each side of it, put two loungers and the other two umbrellas on the edge. In the left and right corners, put 5 plants in each corner. In the left corner, use this pattern: guzmania, geranium, guzmania, geranium, guzmania. In the right corner, use this pattern: geranium, guzmania, geranium, guzmania, geranium. Hope this helps! By the way, I sent you an invitation for my party @ 4. Hope to see you there!~snowy527~

thanks so much for the layout! Unfortunately I didn’t know when you were going to respond so i placed the items myself. I want you to see it. Go to light blue i’ll invite you over!

snowy527

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:13 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 01:24 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:55 PM
      I want a beautiful backyard full of flowers and good for outdoor tea parties and swimming. I want it to look rich and use as much money as you need.

Aren’t you the person that’s in control of Garnet Remodeling? I knew I knew you from somewhere! Here is the list of things:
      -3 Cherry Blossom Trees $2925 total
      -4 Muskoka Chairs $1000 total
      -2 Strawberry Pot Tables $300 total
      -2 Porcelain Tea Sets $80 total
      -5 Geranium Plants $450 total
      -5 Guzmania Plants $450 total
      -Glass-Topped Patio $500
      -6 Ruby Steel Patio Chairs $1500 total
      -3 Garden Spruce Trees $600 total
      -3 Poolside Umbrellas $750 total
      -4 Poolside Loungers $1400 total
      -Oak Paneled Pool $1985
      That is a total of $11490…..please tell me if you would like me to change something or remove something from the plan, because that is a lot of money………I would like to become friends on Webkinz! My username is snowy527. Hope this helps! Tell your friends!

Yes, I am . I like that. I’ll try this later.

In the top corner, put one of the blossom trees by the left entrance. Then take one of the muskoka chairs and put it to the right of the tree. Take a strawberry pot table and put it next to the chair. Take another chair and put it next to the table. Take another tree and put it in the top corner. Take a chair and put it next to the tree, then a table, then a chair, and last a tree. Then in the middle put the glass-topped table with the chairs that go with it and the tea sets just put them on top of the table. In the bottom corner, put the pool a couple of spaces away from the edge, and at the edge of the bottom corner, put a poolside umbrella there and on each side of it, put two loungers and the other two umbrellas on the edge. In the left and right corners, put 5 plants in each corner. In the left corner, use this pattern: guzmania, geranium, guzmania, geranium, guzmania. In the right corner, use this pattern: geranium, guzmania, geranium, guzmania, geranium. Hope this helps! By the way, I sent you an invitation for my party @ 4. Hope to see you there!~snowy527~

iluv2lol

Do you have any idea where i should put these?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.