Need A Garden???

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need A Garden???

This topic contains 38 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

sameis

I want a luscious garden filled with lots of flowers maybe a monument/fountain. It has 4 doors and my budget is 2500. Thanks!

snowy527

goldfishkoi8088, here is the list of things:
      -17 Semi-Private Fences $1445 total
      -6 Rose Bushes $540 total
      -4 Striped Beach Loungers $1080 total
      -Stylish Stone Pond $700
      -Strawberry Pot Table $150
      -2 Guzmania Plants $180 total
      -12 Aluminum Flowers $720 total
      -2 Wisteria Trees $2400 total
      -Cherry Blossom Tree $975
      -4 Spiral Bushes $500 total
      -4 Summer Stylin’ Patio Chairs $760 total
      -2 Round Hedges $240 total
      -Summer Stylin’ Patio Table $415
      That is a total of $10105……sorry that is a lot of money:( please tell me if you would like me to change something, also would you like a layout?

snowy527

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-11 at 10:21 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:41 PM
      I mean do you just wanna work here because I have two forums…… I really only need help here because I have a teeny little bit of a harder time coming up with good gardens for people that have low budgets……by the way I just started this forum today. I would love to have you work here! When we have a customer, we each design our own room, we post our ideas, and then they pick which one they like best…..or they can use both! Also I am throwing a party later……what is your username?

Yeah, I mean here. Or, you can do the outdoor and I can do the indoor, or the person who is asking for the room can tell us who they want to do the room. I do like your idea of them choosing, but it may be a little hard on the customer, concidering they would have to buy both of our suggestions, then choose which one they want. They could always imagine it in their head though… It would be harder and it could lead to a disappointment to the customer. I don\’t know. It is your forum and you can decide. We could always spilt The alphabet in half. You get from A-M, and I get N-Z. Or we could do every other, or the room that fits our style. I am a fun and funky designer. I won\’t have everything match, and won\’t be making a tea room soon. I am also a rare collector, so I may have to ask the customer what non-wShop items they have. Again, it is up to you, its your forum.
      perfectandpink!!!

I was reading this over and over thinking,\”Hmmmmm….\” lol! I would rather have you work here on the outdoor rooms and the next customer we get, you can design the room. We can switch on every other customer…

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:41 PM

I mean do you just wanna work here because I have two forums…… I really only need help here because I have a teeny little bit of a harder time coming up with good gardens for people that have low budgets……by the way I just started this forum today. I would love to have you work here! When we have a customer, we each design our own room, we post our ideas, and then they pick which one they like best…..or they can use both! Also I am throwing a party later……what is your username?

Yeah, I mean here. Or, you can do the outdoor and I can do the indoor, or the person who is asking for the room can tell us who they want to do the room. I do like your idea of them choosing, but it may be a little hard on the customer, concidering they would have to buy both of our suggestions, then choose which one they want. They could always imagine it in their head though… It would be harder and it could lead to a disappointment to the customer. I don’t know. It is your forum and you can decide. We could always spilt The alphabet in half. You get from A-M, and I get N-Z. Or we could do every other, or the room that fits our style. I am a fun and funky designer. I won’t have everything match, and won’t be making a tea room soon. I am also a rare collector, so I may have to ask the customer what non-wShop items they have. Again, it is up to you, its your forum.

perfectandpink!!!

snowy527

Hey, just wanted to let you all know……I am up quite late at night, but I usually am not up until 9:00 am. Feel free to ask me about a garden……

snowy527

sameis wrote on 2012-06-11 at 03:46 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:42 PM
      I wanted to make your garden look nice, but I had to go over you budget by $295 :( sorry:
      -Plastic Patio Table $75
      -6 Plastic Patio Chairs $240 total
      -5 Iris Gardens $325 total
      -5 Flower Gardens $250 total
      -3 Spiral Bushes $375 total
      -2 Porcelain Tea Sets $80 total
      -3 Strawberry Pot Tables $450 total
      -4 Muskoka Chairs $1000 total
      That is a total of $2795……please tell me if you would like me to rearrange something. I hope this helps! Tell your friends!

Can you make a layout for me please and thank you?

In the middle, put the patio table and chairs there. In the top corner, put a strawberry pot table there and on each side use this pattern: muskoka chair, table, muskoka chair. Put the porcelain tea sets on the patio table. In the left, bottom, and right corner, put each spiral bush there. In the left corner, put two iris gardens and a flower garden there. In the right corner, put two flower gardens and an iris garden there. in the remaining bottom corner, put the remaining gardens there. Hope this helps!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.