Need A Garden???

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need A Garden???

This topic contains 38 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

sameis

I want a luscious garden filled with lots of flowers maybe a monument/fountain. It has 4 doors and my budget is 2500. Thanks!

Can I substitute the cherry blossom tree for a palm tree? That is the only kind of tree I want. :)

snowy527

Use 4 muskoka chairs and a cherry blossom tree and two strawberry pot tables for your remaining corner. Put on each side of the tree a chair, a table, and a chair. Hope this helps! BTW it’ll cost about $2275.

Okay, so I have another scenario. I am making a backyard for my White Tiger Zeus. I want you to tell me what I should add.
      This is what I have so far: I have an oak panelled pool in the front corner, I have three palmtrees in the top corner with a Sundial in front of them, and in the right corner I have a palm tree, to the left of it is a Blue Butterfly Trellis, and to the left of that I have another palm tree. I want to keep these things where they are, but its unfinished so I need help with finishing it. Im thinking of puting a table and chairs in the left corner and palm trees around the pool. but the main thing is MANY MANY palm trees! :) BUDGET: a little over 2000

Thats great! Thanks! :)

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 12:42 PM

Would you rather have the purple roses, the yellow roses, the elegant fences or none at all??? ~snowy527~

None of the above, please. :)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.