need a name for black wolf its a boy

Home Forums Questions – Archives need a name for black wolf its a boy

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Toothless32 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

buck2087

Please tell me a good name for him!

chillylily

Woah Shadow Wolf, those are some AWESOME names! Sure I’ll friend you. My UN is friend2day. Yep, I’m a Greek Mythology nut for sure ;) . I know a bit of Norse too(I read Everworld but I didn’t like it because there was a LOT of foul language but I did learn a bit about the Norse religion from it). Did you read the Eragon series? I named my Sapphire Pegasus after Eragon’s dragon, Saphira. Do you play Zelda too? I play Twilight Princess(love it! I named my Black Wolf Shadow Crystal after the shadow crystals in it). It is pretty aweome that Link can turn into a wolf :) . Will friend you and I’m happy to know there’s another Greek Mythology nut like me out there :D !!!

Thanks! I’ll friend you, too! Sweet. Yeah, I like Eragon and Zelda! I’ve always wanted to play Twilight Princess. . . . See you on Webkinz! Bye!

Oh!!! Me too!!! I love Eragon!!!! ( and Zelda!!!!) Could you two friend me???? allwordstaken (no caps.) I play Zelda Ocarina of time!! Also Twilight Princess. I’ve read Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance, and (of Course!!!!) Eragon!!!!! Do you guys like Harry Potter????

Hmmm how about Cerberus (Hades’ dog that guards the Underworld; He’s also sometimes called Kerberos), Garm (Norse hellhound-like dog) Orthrus (two-headed dog), Kevin Levin :P, Shadow King, if you wanna go with Xmen then I’d say Wolverine or Wolfsbane but she’s a girl . . . . You could name him Loki or Batman if you’re into superheroes . . . . Murtagh if you like Eragon, Fenrir (Norse wolf that’s Loki’s son) Hati or Skoll (More Norse wolves that are gonna eat the sun and moon at Ragnorok), Howl, Moon, Eclipse, Darkened Skies, Midnight, Twilight, Koda or Balto or White Fang (even though it’s black), Darkness, Cole (Like from Ninja-Go or if you just like the name), Onyx (a type of black gem), Storm, Dark Link (if you like Zelda, or just Link because he turns into a wolf) Storm Cloud, Thunderstorm, Snake Eyes (from GIJoe, or Storm Shadow even though he’s white; Duke if you really want him to – I’m now thinking of its PSI; Comrade Couch), you could make something up or use a real name like Kerri or Ike or Drayko or Zebediah, or name him Sirius Black or Remus Lupin (I’ve got a panther named Severus but you can name him that if you want), Nightfall; Ravage or Megatron (from Transformers); or Duncan Bulk (from Hero Factory); or you could name him Dragon or Black Storm, or Twilight Bark, or Scar or Fang or Claw or Moonshadow or Spy, Agent, Wolf O’Donnell, Mightyena, Lucario, or even Herdier or Zoroark OH THERE ARE SO MANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, chillylilly add me i’m a greek-mythology nut too! (I like Norse as well but I’m not as ‘learned’ in it.) My username’s spottytal, with no caps!

ImaBeauty2

how about coal?

You could do : Shadow or blackberry!

chillylily

Oh yay! I’m so happy to help! I have a Black Wolf too and I named her Shadow Crystal. Here are some names: Tar, Ash, Shadow, Shadow Crystal(I REALLY don’t mind if you use the same name. And it can also be a boy name.), Bolt, Thunder, Lightning Mist, Star Swirl, Moondancer, Clouded Moon(I like double names :) ), Thunder Bolt, Storm, Thanatos(Greek God of Death), Perseus(Greek for Percy), Zeus(Greek God of the Sky)(I’m REALLY into Greek Mythology), Comet, Firefall, Skyfall, Apollo(Greek God of Archery, Music, Medicine, Sun), Ares(Greek God of War), Poseidon(Greek God of the Sea), Neptune(Roman form of Poseidon), Marcus, Dakota, Dionysus(Greek God of Wine), Castor(Dionysus’ son), Pollux(Dionysus’ son), Eragon, Thorn, Baldor, Todd, Almanzo(his wife, Laura Ingalls, wrote the Little House on the Prarie Series), Torak(from Wolf Brother), Despereaux(Pronounciation:DES-PUR-O), Asterix(the Gladiator), Wallace, Ace, Asa, and Oliver. Hope you like the names :D ! And congrats on getting a Webkinz!#SolveTheNeonTutu

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.