NEED A STUNNING NEW OUTFIT FAST CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives NEED A STUNNING NEW OUTFIT FAST CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  tinkerbellfan7 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mickeyfan9

i would love to have a job. my pet is a girl named rainbow, its a tie dye puppy. My price range is around 20 – 40 bucks

emilyrose55 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 10:59 PM

girl
      fun,flirty,cute,
      name:renee

Okay I don’t really know what kind of pet she is but I made 2 outfits.

Cardi with pink top, distressed strechy jeans, lemon lime sash, Laced heels.(910kc)

Layerd skirt, cute cropped jacket, studded low top sneakers(335kc)

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-13 at 08:12 PM

tinkerbellfan7 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 11:02 AM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:24 PM

tinkerbellfan7 wrote on 2012-11-08 at 01:03 PM
      Hi guys! I just need to know what type of webkinz it is. If it’s a boy or a girl. It’s personality. Your budget and anything else i might need to know.You’ll have a stunning outfit in no time! P.S. I am also hiring.

Hi, can I have a casual outfit for a girl black and white cat? She loves hats, and my budget is 400 KC.

sure, here is your outfit:
      smacked sundress
      floppy sun hat
      white hollywood sunglasses
      clogs
      hope you like it! if you want me to redo it thats ok.
      have a good day!

Thanks, but I think it’s a little too summery. Could you do a redo?

Could I please have a redo?

In a “State of Grace”,
      A.R.G. <3

rockygolden

tinkerbellfan7 wrote on 2012-11-08 at 01:03 PM

Hi guys! I just need to know what type of webkinz it is. If it’s a boy or a girl. It’s personality. Your budget and anything else i might need to know.You’ll have a stunning outfit in no time! P.S. I am also hiring.

Hi I would love to get a job here
      I will take a test

KittyLover38603 wrote on 2012-11-15 at 07:26 PM

Okay, my pet is a Rabbit (white) and my budget is up to 1000 kinz cash, no estore points because I have none of them. She is fluffy and so far I seem to like fancy stuff that have to do with dresses on her. Any suggestions for an outfit that will make her stand out to me?

Okay here you go!

Cardi with pink top, ruffled skirt, cow girl boots, sparkly pink bow. (570 kc)

Okay, my pet is a Rabbit (white) and my budget is up to 1000 kinz cash, no estore points because I have none of them. She is fluffy and so far I seem to like fancy stuff that have to do with dresses on her. Any suggestions for an outfit that will make her stand out to me?

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.