Need advice on room designing ?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Need advice on room designing ?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  catdy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I’ll help!!! If you need help picking wallpaper or what theme I will help. Just tell me this…..1. Pet 2. Pet’s Name 3. Personality 4. What you need help with 5. Other WebkinzRules890
    </p>

You could use the Boomin’ black couch, the LED Entertainment Unit, the Drop the Beat Stereo, the basic sliding window, the Bountiful Bottled goods display, the Classic classroom flooring, and any wall paint. The total would be 3500 to 3700. If this helps please let me know.

Hi, this forum is only if you can’t pick a wallpaper or something, not to design a whole room.

WebkinzRules890 wrote on 2012-05-01 at 05:25 PM

I’ll help!!! If you need help picking wallpaper or what theme I will help. Just tell me this…..1. Pet 2. Pet’s Name 3. Personality 4. What you need help with 5. Other WebkinzRules890

1. Glamorous Gorilla 2. Precious 3. kinda just lounge and relax 4. cove 5. include the following

vip booth red carpet a pecock chairs from the wshop i dont know the name

To: HKSdancemomsfan I think you should first use the teachers desk. Then the clock and the country home dining tables with as many dance recital chairs as you can fit around the tables. The tables I meant was the country home dining table and the square from the same collection. You could also use the chalkboard and Booger’s Countdown thing. Please tell me if this helps!!! WebkinzRules890

4444polarbear, you should use the music notes and the sliding window. Please tell me if this helps!!!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.