Need an adorbs outfit? Click here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need an adorbs outfit? Click here!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  piggy2400 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

All u need 2 do is tell me yr pets name, the type of animal, fav color & fashin sense!!! (Plz reply!!!)

I have a Yorkie named Snowflake (white fur) and I like any colors except brown and I love girly items on my pets. Haha Hope you can help cuz right now shes naked XD

abislu1

I need an outfit for my little warrior SpottedLeaf.She is a calico cat and loves summery sparkly outfits with short sleves.Thx!

Jessie_800

Yo! Here’s what i have! Smoked Sundress, Candy Striped Wellies & Sparkly Pink Bow! ;)

lisaaellis

SpottedLeaf!!!!!! Hey! This is Daisy!!!! (The petal puppy that you see all the time) Oh my gosh xD Sorry this is random… but hey!

talinne

my pets name is sunshine shes a black and white cat her fav color is purple

Jessie_800

Heeeeyyy! So, u <3 purple! Awsome! U can do the Flower Power Swim Suit Top, Purple Kilt, Black Belt, Fuzzy Slippers & European Flare Shades. Hope u like!! :)

Pet’s Name: Rosalie Animal Type: Pink & White Cat Favorite Color: Pink, Purple, & White Fashion Sense: Sort of a French actress look. ~~Not a Deluxe Member

Jessie_800

Hi! I have a totally cute outfit planned!!! Rosalie, ANYTHING goes good with black! Ok, you can do the Lightweight Striped Top, Faded & Frayed Shorts, Funky Girl Glasses, Silver Braided Belt, Pink Newsboy cap and the Ruffled Sequin Sandals! The price is like, under $700 Kinz Kash. So I hope you like it! (If u want something different; let me know!) ;)

my pets name is sapphire , she’s a signature Siamese cat, fav color is pink, and she likes to wear dresses.

Jessie_800

Hi tinytwinkle99! I have an adorbs outfit 4 Sapphire! The clothes: Pink Hearts Bow, Black Vest, Ruffled Skirt and Ruby Slippers. Total cost is $350 Kinz Kash. If u need something better or cheaper, let me know! :)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.