Need an adorbs outfit? Click here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need an adorbs outfit? Click here!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  piggy2400 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

All u need 2 do is tell me yr pets name, the type of animal, fav color & fashin sense!!! (Plz reply!!!)

petshop

Pets name: Cleo Type: Chi Wawa Gender: Female Fav colour: ANY THING PINK! Fashion sense : sassy! UN:martinandapple please friend me u sound like an awesome person we should kinzchat sometime!

I have a Signature Short Haired Yorkie, her name is Karie. Her favorite color is blue, and pink. (or cotton candy colors) She likes to wear skirts and short sleeved shirts, AND VERY GIRLY STUFF. Karie needs a new outfit she has had the same one for too long now XD ~wildpuppiessk8

Useabelis

So I have a Pink Poodle named Mary, and she’s girly and likes the color black.

WebkinzStar

my pets name is Elec. he’s a butterscotch retriever and likes black and green. oh and could you add in glasses. thx, The WebkinzStar

panda7pet

my pets name is pig and hes a dog favorite colors are blue and just loves wearing t-shirts

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.