NEED DIVING BELL FLIPPERS?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED DIVING BELL FLIPPERS?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  GravityFallsDipper 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

thorobreed

i offer vauled clothes

thorobreed

oh just so we are clear the shirt is the back one with yellow stripes right

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-07-15 at 05:11 PM

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-15 at 05:03 PM
      lady of the house yes i want to trade and you might have to add ok add me on ww im thorobreed

Okay, I’ll send you a friend request from Goomelus. I don’t know what I have to add; what did you have in mind?

Hey, I’m actually having a bit of internet difficulty at the moment. Do you mind sending me a friend request while I try to solve the problem? Like I said above, I’m Goomelus on WW. Thank you!

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-15 at 05:03 PM

lady of the house yes i want to trade and you might have to add ok add me on ww im thorobreed

Okay, I’ll send you a friend request from Goomelus. I don’t know what I have to add; what did you have in mind?

thorobreed

thorobreed

ya i want to trade and you might have to add cause deer worth more anyways and dipper i have mrs birdy shirt

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.