Need help with a Food/Clothing recipe?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need help with a Food/Clothing recipe?

This topic contains 71 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  webkinzlover2011101 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Ask me! I know over 25 clothing machine recipes and over 200 food recipes!

Also, here’s to your January 13th post: Trickle Treacle: Cola/ Pumpkin/ Pickles (Blender)
      Soccer Float: Chocolate Bar/ Ice Cream Cone/ Kiwi Fruit (Blender)
      Miximarch pie: Freaky Fran/ Cheeroony Puff/ Ophidian Callaloo (Superchef Stove)
      ~ Cheerooney Puff: Cherries/ Honey/ Peas (Stove)
      ~ Ophidian Calloo: Licorice/ Salad/ Tomato Soup (Stove)
      ~ Freaky Flan: Popsicle/ Nuggets/ Jelly (Stove)

Elizabeh

Thank-you, Webkinzlover, you are really kind to share these. I know it took lots of effort and LOTS of kinzcash!! Are you willing to continue?! Would like to be Webkinz friends, if you are agreeable. My user name is noonesfriend. (Don’t know if that will post)

No problem :) I was actually just thinking that I should start adding that. Stove, blender, mega stove, or sandwhich maker etc., I mean. Here you go:
      Sunny Ice Cakes: Cupcakes/ Ice Cream Cone/ Sunflower Seeds (stove)
      Vegisicle: Carrots/ Peas/ Popsicle (stove)
      Punchy Nutkins: Fruit Peach/ Peanuts/ Pumpkin (stove)

Thank you very much, Elizabeth. Here are the recipes: Trickle Treacle: Cola/ Pumpkin/ Pickles
      Abracaldo Dabra: Apple/ Licorice/ Sunflower Seeds
      Bubbaberriboo: Chicken Noodle Soup/ Raspberries/ Ginger Ale
      Zazzeloop soup: Lollipop/ Pizza/ Tomato soup

Elizabeh

HOORAY! HOORAY! Zazzaloop Soup! Thanks again, webkinzlover; you’re a champ! I do hate to keep asking, but if you are willing to continue to share, I’d love to know Sunny Ice Cakes, Veggiecicle and Punchy Nutkinz. I usually get some of the ingredients correct, but hardly ever seem to get the exact combination. Also, would you indicate the correct apparatus? Sometimes ends up being blender, when you would think stove, and vice versa. I usually keep sandwhich maker til last, except when it’s obvious. Thanks, again – off to make soup!

Turretango Twist: Cake/ French Fries/ Salad
      Sappirake Scones: Blueberry Cheesecake/ Corn Flake Cereal/ Coconut
      Epochiquox Glimmer: Blueberries/ Papaya/ Raisins
      Chortletorte: Carrot Cake/ Pink Lemonade/ Coconut
      Soccer Float: Chocolate Bar/ Ice Cream Cone/ Kiwi Fruit
      Syzyglorbit: Candy Apple/ Orange/ Pickles
      Unidentified Frying Omelet: Eggs/ Tomato/ Nacho Chips

Elizabeh

Webkinzlover, THANK-YOU! I think you are incredible, to have figured these out. You must have a secret way. Whatever it is, I appreciate it. btw, do you know Trickle Treacle, Abracaldo Dabra, Bubbaberriboo, and ESPECIALLY…. ZAZZALOOP SOUP? Been trying to figure that one a long time and LOTS of money! Thanks, as always.

Elizabeh

Also looking for Turrentangotuist; Sapparaki Scones; Epochiquox Glimmer; Chortletorte; Soccer Float; Syzyglorbit; and U.F. Omelet!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.